It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The KRS-One Interview on Alex Jones Show - Must Watch!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
'Powerful interview everyone should hear! KRS and Alex discuss Obama, Politics, Racial Issues, Globalism, "Real" Hope, Critical Thought, and the general state of the world today.'

Wow all I can say is WOW!. The way KRS-One speaks about each topic and philosophy of each crime and the growing agenda, I really can understand where he is coming from. Even his views on Obama, nicely put. I think a lot of people will definitely agree with some of the things he has to say.

Google Video Link

[edit on 31-1-2009 by nahsik]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I haven't looked out for his stuff for a long time but I always respected his articulacy and attitude. I really used to like this one, which was the first tune he had that broke in the UK...

And it was a pleasure hearing him chat with Alex Jones: yup, we'd all like the first black US president to be cool, but it's just not lookign likely.

Personal reminiscence... I used to work on cruise ships, and one of the weeks we had what was called the "911 cruise" (this was back in about 97/98 before those figures took on tragic significance). Basically, about half the passengers were from Toronto's 911 services - police, firemen, paramedics.

Anyway, the DJ, although a nice young lad (but a bit dim and vain, tbh), had no clue about hip-hop and I got him to play "sound of da police" before retiring swiftly to a safe distance. It was only a matter of a few seconds before a very, very large man came over and threatened immediate physical violence if he didn't take it off. Myself and the sound engineer were wetting ourselves.

Anyway, thanks for posting the show.

join