It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Governments across Europe tremble as angry people take to the streets

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
We need to be ready, prepare yourselves and those closest to you. Inform people of the truth and what they are not showing on CNN and FOX... The time is coming.

www.youtube.com...

video.google.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by carole9999
Stealing from taxpayers when there is no law requiring an income tax is bad enough. If you challenge this in court, you are likely to wind up in prison because of corrupt judges and ignorant juries (remember the recent case of Ed and Elaine Brown)? Here is one case which won on this basis:

tpgurus.wikidot.com... and information from her attorney at tpgurus.wikidot.com... ; a list of tax protesters who learned that there is no law tpgurus.wikidot.com... ; an ex IRS CID www.bostonteapartyii.org... and an ex IRS agent www.sherrypeeljackson.com...
[edit on 2/1/2009 by Hal9000]

Collecting taxes is illegal? Are you really nuts or what???

How can any government care for its people and build infrastructure if it has no money available? Is the IRS illegal too? Stop spreading disinfo because we are getting sick of it!

[edit on 1-2-2009 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

How can any government care for its people and build infrastructure if it has no money available? Is the IRS illegal too? Stop spreading disinfo because we are getting sick of it!

Not through income tax. That is for paying the interest rate on our debt and for the military.

Everything you listed is paid by property tax, sales tax, fuel tax, liquor tax, cigarette tax, licensing and the thousands of other taxes.

Deny Ignorance is the motto of this site.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by carole9999
Stealing from taxpayers when there is no law requiring an income tax is bad enough. If you challenge this in court, you are likely to wind up in prison because of corrupt judges and ignorant juries (remember the recent case of Ed and Elaine Brown)? Here is one case which won on this basis:

tpgurus.wikidot.com... and information from her attorney at tpgurus.wikidot.com... ; a list of tax protesters who learned that there is no law tpgurus.wikidot.com... ; an ex IRS CID www.bostonteapartyii.org... and an ex IRS agent www.sherrypeeljackson.com...
[edit on 2/1/2009 by Hal9000]

[edit on 1-2-2009 by EarthCitizen07]

What money? Do you call printing paper that is not backed by anything such as gold and silver money? Who do you think is going to be paying back the $800 billion dollar bailouts? The truth is we as a people never had a say in the matter to begin with. Heres some music for your eyes and ears so you can wake the heck up!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Question

How about I become that charismatic leader? I always liked politics anyway, and I'll show everything here.

Then again, we still have Ron Paul

[edit on 1-2-2009 by Darky6K]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

16th Amendment The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several states, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

Note: The Definition of Income was given in the Eisner vs Montgomery case to mean gains or profits from corporate activity and not wages. The 16th Amendment only allows the government to tax the income of corporations and not individual wages

Note: The government already had the power to directly tax the income of corporations therefore the 16th Amendment granted the government no new powers of taxation Note: The 16th Amendment was never properly ratified. This is documented extensively in the book The law that never was by Bill Benson When President Ronald Reagan was elected he appointed the grace commission to research all of the various areas of the Federal Government and make a report. This was taken from the grace commission report Grace Commission Report Page 4 Paragraph 9 With two thirds of everyone's personal income taxes wasted or not collected, 100 percent of what is collected is absorbed solely by interests on the Federal Debt
Note: In other words the income tax does not pay for any public service that benefits the people and is thus unnecessary. As for paying off the interest on the Federal debt, The Federal Government created that debt when it set up the Federal Reserve in 1913. The Federal Reserve is a private bank which prints all U.S. currency directly out of thin air and then charges the government interest which is partially repaid with the money from the income tax. It is not possible to completely repay the debt to the Federal Reserve because it just keeps getting bigger and bigger every time they print more money. It is in reality a giant scam. It is the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on the American people by they’re government. The only solution to solve this problem is to shut down the Federal Reserve. The government has the authority granted in the constitution to print money interest free. They do not however have the authority to give the power to print money to a private bank.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
the only thing I #ing hate is these protesters that smash shop windows, cars, etc, all the victims that had nothing to do with the crime

they need to learn how to have a real revolution. Target the real criminals ONLY, not the property of other innocents. That smashing the town crap is just as bad as all the idiots that protested the Vietnam war by spitting on the soldiers... Target only the enemy, if you target anyone else, you become the enemy to.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Jester

Haha, you're an ass. Nothing will ever change with an attitude like that.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Jester

I agree... completely. This has happened time and time again. Every time a government is overthrown the government that takes over is just as corrupt in the end.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I used to think the same way until I had kids. Now I am not so eager to go to war with the Gov't and put their lives on the line. To sacrifice them for my beliefs seems a bit special. Now if THEY attack us first then yeah, GAME ON! But in either case, I am not eager. Aren't you from Canada anyway? What do you guys have to worry about?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I read the title and thought OK what agenda is the poster trying to push...I then read the replies! Honestly this site is getting worse.

A myriad of replies full of assumptions and conspiracies. Fanciful explanations for what is and what is not being reported. Backed up by conspiracies about why what is and is not being reported or is not being reported the way it really is.....its a collection of circular conspiracies.

You lot need a holiday or a hospital!

Guess what here's the truth:

1. The number of strikes is minimal and is occurring at places that have already had , in the past few years, issues with contracts, pensions, working conditions etc etc.
2. France did not come to a standstill.
3. The government is NOT behind the strikes...JESUS!!!!
4. There are more UK nationals in Europe than Europeans in the UK. Which means that if everbody became protectionist THERE WOULD BE LESS JOBS AVAILABLE IN BRITAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUH

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
I really get a kick out of the "martial law" across our Country talk.

Do you know nothing about American's? whether you are from here or not?

Could you imagine trying to round us up? We can't even round up gangs in our cities. You think insurgency is a problem in the middle east? Those guys would be so embarrassed after seeing our "insurgency" that they would be begging to belong to the ACLU.

Do you think everybody in the government and the military are a bunch of follow the nazi drones? They weren't raised that way. They have watched too many movies....John Wayne, Jack Rynn, and Jack Bower are role models.

Sorry, but the United States of America is impossible to take over and there is no force great enough on Earth to inprison us all.

I assume that those of you that believe in any of this, MUST believe that some ET's are working with our government to pull this off. ( I wonder if I can afford a couple shares of RJ Reynolds stock).....the guys that make the aluminum for your hats.

Don't compare movies to reality, role models maybe but still doesn't make a difference.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
If the citizens of E.U. member states had the same rights to bear semi-automatic rifles like we do in the United States, they'd be the perfect bunch to start an armed insurrection against their member states. Or at least violent civil disobediance.

We Americans have all these guns, and we brag about how we'd wax anyone who walks through our door unannounced, cop or burglar or anyone. Yet .. as the economy goes down the toilet globally, we sit at home, bitching and moaning about it, while our guns stay locked away for another time or era, almost like a symbol of what was once a marvelous nation built on 'by the people, for the people', which has gone so horribly wrong as of late.

So the U.S. citizens arent acting out like their European bretheren, And the U.S. citizens are much more armed! With decent guns! And our entire culture has been one of the "ranger", "irregular", "militia", and of the "hunter", so we have excellent wilderness skills, considering most of the U.S. is wilderness. These were the irregular riflemen picking off the redcoats during Revolutionary War, and also these were the irregular riflemen picking off union troops in the Civil War.

In short, someone give the citizens of the E.U. semi-auto rifles and set loose the dogs of war!!!

[edit on 2/2/2009 by runetang]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Still too early and embryonic for talking about a global social revolution, but I agree this looks like the start of it. But I'm really wondering how a violent, large scale social uprising can succeed against a state of martial law in places like the UK, USA, Germany, Canada and France.

Greece and Iceland are far from being good examples of how things can turn out, since these countries don't have the oppressive police State that the G8 countries have. In Iceland I heard that the police are so dumb and soft that they have to warn people before gassing them (!), and in Greece, having been there during the most heated struggles, I can say that the police force is very weak and disorganized, aside from heavy presence of undercovers in the streets in some cities.

What's going on in France and Eastern European countries these days is very interesting though, since a general strike is still by far the most powerful weapon that the masses can use agaisnt the system, and something that is not so easily squashed by the State, since it is aimed at completely shutting down the capitalist economy instead of striking the ones who keep it alive and well like the banks and the police, and the strike is an action of refusal, which doesn't burns the energies of the people and plays with their fears unlike all the rioting thingn in the streets.

As to what I observed from social uprisings, the masses simply can't bring down a system and its government without a serious organisation that doesn't care about being peaceful and harmless to the lives of servants of the State (a military organization of sorts). You simply can't take down a ARMED civilian organization like the police with a bunch of angry but ordinary people and/or punks who are not disciplined and/or coordinated together to launch deep offensive. Look at cities like Athens... there are devastating riots almost everyday since december, and still that vast, noisy, crowded city is still almost intact from these uprisings. A system needs a systematic offensive for a revolution to work... but if "victory" is not your main goal, that is your problem and you'll have to face the ugly consequences sooner or later.

"Revolution" cannot be achieved without a war. But before that happens, you first need to get a gas mask, and bring it to the next riot!

[edit on 2/2/09 by Echtelion]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by glenn84
We need to be ready, prepare yourselves and those closest to you. Inform people of the truth and what they are not showing on CNN and FOX... The time is coming.

www.youtube.com...

video.google.com...

That certainly is a wake-up call.

I can certainly see why JFK was shot, and I can certainly see why some relate this to a NWO.
I still think this is an elite involved in deep corruption through the Federal Government rather than anything related to secret societies and a global conspiracy.

Still, the results are the same, the cure is the same, and I agree with the previous sentiment that the perpetrators should be hanging from a tree, as expressed earlier.

As for the protests, yes there are protests throughout Europe regularly, but never before have so many protested against the same things at the same time; their government and policy.

I agree we are not quite on the verge of a mass revolt and revolution, but this is the first signs of it. And I do now believe that everyone is looking toward America to see what happens next.
We're all having our little rumblings in Europe, but when and if it does hit America, I truly believe it will be a catalyst for massive events to follow.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Anyone, Who thinks for one second, that America can be overthrown by
our government or by some elite group of people. Is out of thier minds.
Thier is not a calculator smart enough. To prepare anything to take over
our last free country. People can say, all they want about us having our
wrights taken away! here in the U.S. All you have to do is step outside
your door and take a look around and you will know. that is a lie! Thier are people in the U.S such as myself that are capable enough. Just with our bare hands to eliminate hundreds of people let alone thousands before we will be taken down. People, before our elite would deside to make a step in the direction that you speak of. You would see a massive slaughter of our prison populations. Because, as hard as it is to believe, some of the most powerful people physically and mentally are in those safe places.
They, whom you think are there because they are forced to be. Know, They are "NOT". Think 450 Staff split between 3 shifts against 2536. You do the math.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Ah, another public school indoctrinee robot. Please learn when to use "their", "they're", and "there" and the meanings of each:

Many people are so spooked by apostrophes that a word like “they’re” seems to them as if it might mean almost anything. In fact, it’s always a contraction of “they are.” If you’ve written “they’re,” ask yourself whether you can substitute “they are.” If not, you’ve made a mistake. “Their” is a possessive pronoun like “her” or “our” “They eat their hot dogs with sauerkraut.” Everything else is “there.” “There goes the ball, out of the park! See it? Right there! There aren’t very many home runs like that.” “Thier” is a common misspelling, but you can avoid it by remembering that “they” and “their” begin with the same three letters. Another hint: “there” has “here” buried inside it to remind you it refers to place, while “their” has “heir” buried in it to remind you that it has to do with possession.

Also, it's "dissent", not "descent".

It's hard to agree with someone who probably got high rather than attend English class.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I think martial law will take effect, like it or not.
Remember, they have high end technology, are you prepared for a biological weapon pointing at you or many of you that can kill you fast and effective??
Remember that.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Oh yes as women watch desperate housewives quietly in their homes there is sometthing lurking around the corner and the world is filled with much repressed fear and anger. Will Felicity Huffman save the day once again?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join