It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is It Better To Be Ignorant

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

Hmmm... Hope maybe? lol I am sorry that it makes you sad.. it does me too, but that is all the more reason why I try to help spread correct knowledge.

I do not see the point in spreading knowledge about doom and gloom.. I try to spread the knowledge of treating others with the same respect you would like to be treated with.. ya know, common sense and common courtesy... the two most important and most lacking pieces of knowledge.

To feel depressed about my future feels selfish to me... it will only leave me depressed and then I will be certain to be responsible in helping to bring about that fear onto my own head and even worse, onto the heads of others.

I am but one, yes, but it only takes one GOOD match to light the fire in ideal conditions and such is the condition of humanity right now.. look around ya.. they are desperate for truth.. but too many people are feeding them the wrong truths and helping to oppress them.

But certainly, if you are seeking your own interests, then there is much reason for being depressed. But when you seek to help others in a positive manner, then you have something to live for.

Life is NOW.... so, why worry about dying tomorrow... LIve it positively now and you will have found Life.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Just, it it were only that simple buit its not. Sometimes you can see the light at the end of the tunnel and sometimes you cannot. I am pessimistic in nature but I still see the good and the positive, in fact I am very positive. I am disabled have a chronic illness that is killing me but I get up for work every day to support my faimly and life style but I am only human, I do have my off days, weeks and months.

Getting out of bed every day is a challenge, it would be so easy to give in but I don't because I am a fighter. But I sometimes wonder is it worth it all, questioning humanity and its failures is never far from my mind. Perhaps once we are outside th money tarp we will then evolve into something better than what we are now.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join