It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Realizations - Please Read

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Even before this gets started, I'm going to tell you exactly what happened to me and what i believe to be true...This may be a very long post since this all started about a month and a half ago but please read and tell me what you think about the entire situation.

I Have always been interested in aliens and ufos and anything out of the ordinary since i was very young. Ever since i was around 12 or 13 i just knew there had to be something else besides us. Fast forward to events about a month and a half ago when i just began to research the illuminati, and this is a subject i have dove very deep into and it has also led me to many other topics that seem to further the subject. Once i really thought this information to be fact i shared what i learned with a close friend. He is a very serious christian who would never think about his religion. After everything ive shown to him he now no longer believes in jesus christ or religion as most of society views it, he also scared as he does not know who to turn to now that things may have been revealed to him..my Research led me to many different subject matters such as the alien agenda, the nwo, illuminati(reptile) bloodlines, david icke, nibiru, nephelim, the reality of religion, global conspiracy, angels, god, and maybe most importantly the teachings of ra. up until this point i have never seen a ufo before or anything i couldnt logically disprove but fter reading and studying ra, and everything that ties with it i decided to step onto my balcony and smoke a cigarette and relax and think for awhile. I Notice something oddly bright and out of place in the sky. A shimmering ball of light is in the sky to the west and is too bright to be a star and way too noticeable to be a space station or satellite. The light almost looked like a symbol when i squinted my eyes to try and make it out. Almost like a crescent, half moon shape, with a horizontal slash too it. This is where things start getting really odd. A Day later i decide to check the sky again for the object, and it is no longer there. The next day i come out looking for it again. and its there again. exact same position in the sky and bright as before. Just before i go inside i notice another bright object to my north that had the exact same symbol if you really looked close, but once i noticed this object it dimmed and flew towards the west. After this happened i researched more into the alien agenda and the illuminati. It almost seems like topics would be thrown at me to pull me deeper and come closer to full understanding. That night or the night before i think i looked up ways about alien contact and things such as low vibrational energy. I felt like if i really wanted answers i would have to go so far that i might not want or like what i receive. The idea that positive and negative interdeminsional beings can pick up on the energy i put off stuck with me for awhile, and i really slowed down my search and study. One night i was hanging out with my friend whom i will refer to as J. Now my friend is someone who i can trust, and wouldnt lie to me or fake something just to get a reaction. its hard for you to understand the type of person he is to really get an understanding of how much i trust the man but anyway. Up until this point J really doesnt believe in the illuminati and doesnt want to know much about it but does think something of aliens..now i have known him about 8 months and the change in his personality towards these things are staggering but i guess this is how it all got started. I asked my friend what he thought of the symbol i saw in the sky and before i could explain to him what the symbol looked like he already knew and showed me with his hands. he said it was something very bad, and that not alot of people know about it or have seen it. Cant finish this in one post but if you believe what im saying than i will post the rest later on if there is need. Just know that things just spiral downward from here.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by childofra
up until this point i have never seen a ufo before or anything i couldnt logically disprove but fter reading and studying ra, and everything that ties with it i decided to step onto my balcony and smoke a cigarette and relax and think for awhile. I Notice something oddly bright and out of place in the sky.

The things that we see when we step out into the night to smoke! Makes me wonder if smoke attracts this stuff! Kidding...............Maybe...........

Cant finish this in one post but if you believe what im saying than i will post the rest later on if there is need. Just know that things just spiral downward from here.

Well, you do have my attention. The way your story is written I have no reason to disbelieve you or your friend, so if your feeling it, I'm up for reading your thoughts and what conclusions you are making!

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Where do you live?

I would like to see the sign if it does exist.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by childofra

Please continue. And what symbol was it exactly? I didn't really get a clear picture from your post. Could you link a picture?

You have my attention as well. Do continue.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
We all see the light in the sky to the west.........Curious to what you see

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
It's strange that people who can't use paragraphs are always the ones to see ufo's, or as we like to call it VENUS.

Seriously, you saw a ball which was really cresent shaped if you looked closely? open up a star plotting program and check to see what was in the area, was venus about by any chance?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I guess this new member 'Childrofa' joins ATS and post an unfinished thread for his amusement!

top topics

join