It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trailer for Batman Arkham Asylum!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I may get this game. It looks awesome, as the theme of Tim Burton like for example the Batmobile. And the voices from the Animated series of Batman, very familiar. I thought it looked weird seeing Batman in gray and black that goes back to decades, but they made it modern looking so I think its alright.

cj6

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This game looks great!!! But since there's never been a good Batman game....ever!....I dont really have hope for this being any different. However, it is from the makers of Bioshock, which is one of the best games ever so...who knows, have to wait and see!!!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I've just downloaded and played through the Demo for this.
I thought it was quite fun, maybe a bit too linear but the combat seems to be good. You can use your grapple to hook onto the very conveniently placed gargoyles in every room. Use your cape to glide and glide kick from high places.

It's quite dark and Gothic which is good but it does feel like we will just be going from room to room clearing out the enemies as you go, depending on how many combat moves you gain as you go, it may get a little repetitive.

new topics

join