It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Books to recommend

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hello all.
I apologize if this is posted in the wrong section or what not but I was wondering if any of you could recommend me some books to read on the following subjects;

*Aliens in ancient civilisations (especially Egypt) and really anything about the physical aspects of aliens, their anatomy, planets, etc.

*Reptillian shapeshifters (preferabley going into detail about the beings themselves as opposed to their relationship with mankind), I've already read '..And the Truth will Set you Free' by David Icke, I find it fustrating that he mentions we are all being secretely governed by 7ft reptilian shapeshifters that live in the center of the Earth then just simply brushes the subject aside.

*Alien and UFO acitivity within secret societies and Satanic/Occult movements or more specifically Lam, the so called extraterestrial being Alisiter Crowley contacted.

Also on a slightly unrelated note if anyone could recommend me some books on Chaos Magick or Demonology that would be greatly appreciated, infact anything related to conspiracy/alien/occult would be great.

I once again apologize if this is in the wrong section it's just I'm having a fairly hard time finding books on these subjects.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hi, inquisitive persons.

To know a lot about ETs, see

www.alienmindbook.org

You can D/L that book:
Alien Mind.
The Thought and Behavior of Aliens.

I did read it all. VERY interresting ! !

And search/read what is in my signature.

Blue skies.

[edit on 09/1/31 by C-JEAN]

new topics

join