It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress sued to remove prez from White House

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
This is never going to go away is it? It's a complete waste of time. Why aren't the people pushing this putting their minds and time to more relevant subjects..like...

UNEMPLOYMENT, INFLATION, DEBT, WAR, MEXICO...etc.

Why are they wasting time on this?

If they will let tax evaders take positions in our government do you honestly think this will happen?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I had heard a while back that somebody had retreived his birth certificate from Kenya and had then gone into hiding...maybe they have it.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Actually, the allegation is that he was born outside the U.S. but upon arriving in Hawaii his family took advantage of a law in Hawaii that allows them to apply for a Hawaiian birth certificate, in essence concealing his true nation of birth. It is not illegal just a loophole and a retarded law.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

I agree, Res. The suit is groundless and Congress will be especially annoyed with any Federal judge that doesn't toss it.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
reply to post by Res Ipsa

I agree, Res. The suit is groundless and Congress will be especially annoyed with any Federal judge that doesn't toss it.

The suit is only groundless if you worship at the feet of obamassiah. For thoses not fooled by his vile mouth this suit is hope to wake up the "elect" as to who and what obamassiah really is............the mass of brainless humanity who follow him will never see his evil.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
Okay, there is no proof that Obama was born in Kenya, or, any other place other than the USA.

I think people just ideologically opposed to Obama feel like they need something they can hold on to so they can attack him with and choose not to support him for that reason.

There is also no proof that he wasn't.

What is so hard about producing a real live birth certificate? Why wouldn't he just whip it out just to shut everyone up? Thats my question.

To most it's a lot more than being "ideologically opposed" to Obama, it has to do with protecting the Constitution of America. Our forefathers made the Constitution for a specific reason and the foundation of America sets on it. If you let one thing slide then you have to let the entire thing go.

If your rebuttal is "well Bush screwed away the Constitution", spare me, the things he did are debatable, becoming President by way of a false birth certificate is a blatant Constitution breaker.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by leisuredrummer

If your rebuttal is "well Bush screwed away the Constitution", spare me, the things he did are debatable ...

Remarkable !

Everything's debatable !

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
You know, you are talking about Bush violating law. I don't like the guy or his party. But they FOUND wmd's, and the waterboarding is not doing any real permanent damage, so is questionably torture. Are you talking about his illegal wiretaps or such? Are you talking about non-Americans being held as non-combatants because they never declared war on us? You are then arguiing very flimsy leftist versions of events. I hate the left more than the facists. Both are created and paid for by the elite/Luciferians/banksters. President bin Kenya will never do that, but so what? Right now he is ramming thru all the leftist programs denied for 40 years, all at once. He has to hurry, in case they figure out his fraud.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

Lol never heard of this socalled celeb from denmark... Thou if he is a "celeb" from "paradise hotel" or "X-factor" i have to say i have not looked on those programs, but if he is a musician or another creative artist i would have known of him.

And btw. Obama is born in US. nothing to discuss the last guy who tried to fie a case against him lost it.

Best regards.

Loke.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join