It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Icke? Lear? Sitchin? Who really knows best?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
If one person says the invsible fairies at the bottom of your garden are pink and someone else says they're blue and another says they're green and 6ft tall ..... who do you believe?

(for all you know they're orange)

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
If one person says the invsible fairies at the bottom of your garden are pink and someone else says they're blue and another says they're green and 6ft tall ..... who do you believe?

I conclude that they are color-shifting fairies

[edit on 2-2-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegreatobserver
I didn't say that I'm an expert or that I'm right. Just stated my personal opinion.
What I have realized after my posting is that I mixed up John Lear with Bob Dean. My apologies for that.

Apology for a mix-up is reasonable.

Just don't anybody assume that John Lear is anything even approaching a believable source.

The guy is just as loopy, if not moreso, than any other rabid, drooling and screaming conspiracy nutcase.
Sample of Lear's lunacy:

What happened was as soon as we sat down was that John immediately started talking about not the three astronauts that were killed in the fire on the Apollo launch pad on January 27th, 1967, but four astronauts. There was a 4th astronaut whose existence has never been admitted by NASA. The whole thing has been covered up for very specific reasons... and here's John to tell his story.

Source

His "secret astronaut corps" is simply ridiculous. Not to mention he claims four astronauts were in the capsule when the Apollo I command module burned up (killing the three astronauts inside.)

Why is this bull? Why is a member of the "secret astronaut corps" involved in a test of the Apollo I module?

That's right, it wasn't even a launch.

Besides, anybody ever seen inside an Apollo command module? You can only (and just barely) fit three people in there. So, according to Lear, NASA put a member of the "secret astronaut corp" on (possibly) Virgil Grissom's lap during what was only a test of the Apollo I launch plan.

Laughable, if it wasn't so sad that there are actually people out there that could possibly fall for this shinola.

Harte

<< 1   >>

join