It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time for a new world order: PM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Time for a new world order: PM

www.smh.com.au

KEVIN RUDD has denounced the unfettered capitalism of the past three decades and called for a new era of "social capitalism" in which government intervention and regulation feature heavily.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Well Here is yet another example of a major world leader calling for a New World Order.
I suppose at this point it shouldn't alarm us anymore.
It appears that they are just coming right out and saying it these days. I remember the good ol' days when they would at least try to hide the fact that they are screwing us.
Now they do it right out in the open and we beg for more don't we?

www.smh.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It's all happening right now.. This is crazy. When you really think about all that's going on right now--world-wide riots and protests, banks in many countries devaluing their own dollar by handing out bailouts, leaders calling for a New World Order--it's overwhelming and so crazy. I don't understand it.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
These A-holes don't even try to hide it anymore.
We are all sheep being led to the slaughter. I suppose the only difference
between me and the majority is I will at least see it coming which, now that
I think of it,I wish I could fall back asleep. The stupid masses don't realize how good they have it I guess.
Blissfully unaware that we are headed for totall tyranny and loss of any semblance of freedom.

I would like to take this opportunity to pledge my allegiance to
our loving and benevolent ruler "King Obama" and would also like to extend my services to him. If there is any way I can be of use to you
I would pray night and day that you use me in any way you see fit.
I would gladly lay down my life and the life of my first born, as well as offer up my virgin daughter as a sacrifice if it would find me a small amount of favor in your wonderful eyes.

top topics

join