It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Inauguration Speech Analyzed - Reading Between The Li(n)es

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I stumbled upon a great video of Alex Jones that thoroughly analyzes Obama's speech. I want you to disregard any prior beliefs about Jones when watching this video as this is one of his better videos where he is not pulling things out of thin air or going on mindless rants (although he does get agitated a few times, that is to be expected).

I believe ATS members will like this as it does shed quite a bit of light on the true meanings of the words and themes used in his speech.

To me, he really seems to be the globalist's dream puppet. Let me know what you think.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
in part 3, Alex states America is the longest standing Gov't.

What about the Monarchy over the pond?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn
[in part 3, Alex states America is the longest standing Gov't. What about the Monarchy over the pond? ]

Hmm, my opinion is that America is the longest standing Gov't, because it was founded on democratic principles (lol) while at the same time I think Britain was still an 100% monarchy, where a single family holds power for all time, or basically still controls the country.

No matter what people say... My firm belief is that the Skulls+Bones/ NWO firmly controls America, and the Royal family STILL controls Britain.

I like Alex Jones, but I wonder if he has enough $ to hire someone to put closed captioning on his vids

[edit on 31-1-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I want to remain alert and wary, even when everything seems to look good, for possible hidden agenda's, but at the same time I can't be totally pessimistic either.
As much as I'd like to hear what Mr. Jones has to say I just can't sit through a hyped up sermon-like rant with mesmerizing whirling lights in the background -- to much like an attempt to hypnotize and brainwash.
If he's supposed to be the good guy, why does he have to use such extravagant and cheesy methods?
Takes away from any respect one might otherwise want to give him the benefit of the doubt of.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

As much as I'd like to hear what Mr. Jones has to say I just can't sit through a hyped up sermon-like rant

I'm not sure which part of the analysis makes you feel like it's hyped up. Yes he does rant in some points but given the gravity of the situation I wouldn't blame him. There is a difference between being concerned and ranting.

...with mesmerizing whirling lights in the background -- to much like an attempt to hypnotize and brainwash.

I looked at the footage again and it seems like its a background playing on the screen behind him. Only a minor part of the screen is visible at all times and it certainly is not the focus of the video. In fact, this is just the footage of his radio show. I figured video would be more interesting than just the audio.

If he's supposed to be the good guy, why does he have to use such extravagant and cheesy methods?

Which methods are you referring to? Jones was never known to be the calm and quiet type...

In part 3, Alex states America is the longest standing Gov't.
What about the Monarchy over the pond?

I don't think that statement was the focus of the video. He might have been thinking of a non-monarchic government though.

top topics

join