It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Optimizing Energy: My tips!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Very strange feeling to speak to you. On the one hand, one thinks you understand perfectly well, on the other...well...i think you dont have a clue about what i am talking

Yes, its a strange world, yes, we don't know what we are, and yes for sure, we must respect the singularity and integrity of others without fast judgement, and for sure we must remain honest and real and live from inside out

You are right, and i somehow provoked these responses, but it was not exactly the topic i was touching (sorry, my english's not that good)

People are fast with expressing their sense of spirituality, and thats perfectly fine and the right and the urge of everyone. But they fall for the easy way: they tell people what people want to hear. They say, meditate and all will become bright. Which is true. BUT ONLY IN YOUR INSIDE.

With my last post i wanted to say, don't just run around propagating what you want to be true. It's a strange world, and what is particularly strange about this world that Jesus was cruxified. That Gandhi was shot. That Bush ruled this doomed world for eight damn years.

No, i disagree. If you want to change things, do not just meditate. Do not just love.
As crazy this may sound, your anger, three years ago, had reasons. And one particular reason was, that you actually have lots of reasons to become angry.

What needs the world?? Colourful hopes and dreams or hard thinking, hard working humans who take the challenge. Who make their hands dirty for a better world?
Don't argument, that bad deeds will always have bad consequences, i am familiar with this philosophy. But are you familiar with the very easy concept, that actually nothing happens if you do nothing?

Meditation is really necessary to achieve anything. It's the basis for any success and any happiness. But then you get out of your self-made love bubble into the real world. The hatred hits you like a hammer and you wish you could burst in tears. Hide into your bubble playing guitar, hoping that 2012 god will change the world in an eye blink.

But what if he does not? I fear this thought. What if all the responsibility for the new world rests on our weak shoulders? What if after your death godalmighty or any other entity asks you: Where have you been when bad people ruled the world? In your love bubble. What did you change? Where was your sweat when i needed your support??

So, now you get my point. Plus: Do you really tell the truth? I mean: Are you absolutely sure? Is there nothing else to say? Did you speak about the tremble, when you see the cruelty in peoples eyes? Did you speak about the doubt and pain when your inside was transforming?

Actually... i can't speak any more as positive as i would like to. Many times i just hide myself, many times i feel i fail, for the hatred and the negativity is so strong. Many times i am beaten. And i see in what state this our beloved world is. Don't argument you can't change the world. Don't argument: live for today, in your small area. If you do this, don't blame others if hell breaks loose and all the seeds are washed away by something more terrible than 1945. Open your eyes. If you can stand pain.

I am serious

edit: allright, i see, your thread is not about the things i am talking about. Nevertheless ...
i think your posts do suggest to not do anything except meditation. Difficult to explain, though

[edit on 2-2-2009 by Wachstum]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by danielsil18

You are totally right. If money or all these things made happy, there'd be no reason for meditation. But on the other hand: Maybe pure meditation and pure love do not make happy either. Why? Read post above...

Don't misunderstand me: Pure love is wonderful. And i am sure it helps more than action without love. But everything has its legitimation, and there are times and places where action is more needed than love. IMHO this is the case in our times. Why? Visualize a competition over 20000km walking or running. The last kilometer you will give all of your power and will not look backwards

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I can see how anything connected with sunlight, and weather permitting, meditating outside would be very helpful. I bought one of those expensive light therapy lamps, and the winter times are harsh for me. This winter, I wondered why by 4 pm during the Christmas holidays I was falling asleep and then reasoned it was the month with the shortest daylight. Here I am staring at my light right behind the computer screen but forgetting to turn it on! Idiot that I am! So I turned it on, forgot to turn it off for a few days so I got over an hour.
I was so zapped, I started working out, couldn't sit down. Threw some green tea extract pills in and have lost 19 lbs since just after xmas. I'm still losing and still working out, and haven't been sick since. I recommend people who are flagging out on energy in the winter to consider a therapy lamp. Its very helpful.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wachstum

No, i disagree. If you want to change things, do not just meditate. Do not just love.
As crazy this may sound, your anger, three years ago, had reasons. And one particular reason was, that you actually have lots of reasons to become angry.

Meditation is to be aware of oneself, to be able to evolve your perception of things, to understand why scuh things anger you and if they still do. Its anger that is this powerful urge we get to ACT, to change things. We see something we desire to act upon. It depends how you handle it, how your anger comes about, and how you focus that powerful energy. Solve it, don't suppress it. If the anger stems from a personal ego problem, fix it, it it doesn't, then make actions to resolve it another way.

What needs the world?? Colourful hopes and dreams or hard thinking, hard working humans who take the challenge. Who make their hands dirty for a better world?
Don't argument, that bad deeds will always have bad consequences, i am familiar with this philosophy. But are you familiar with the very easy concept, that actually nothing happens if you do nothing?

I get the impression that you think once you start to meditate, you stop living your life? I agree nothing happens if you do nothing, but if I was fine with what I know... why do I bother posting it on this board? I'm acting!!
.. Through meditation I discover a deeper sense of purpose and it translates out into my life in many ways. I want to help people, I want to inspire people, and I want to teach people. When it comes to DOING.. I have so much on my plate then before I started meditating. I don't make posts, videos, podcasts, give my opinions, make inspiring art and all that for me. In the sense for me it helps fulfill my sense of purpose, which is my desire to bring about positive change.

Meditation is really necessary to achieve anything. It's the basis for any success and any happiness. But then you get out of your self-made love bubble into the real world. The hatred hits you like a hammer and you wish you could burst in tears. Hide into your bubble playing guitar, hoping that 2012 god will change the world in an eye blink.

But what if he does not? I fear this thought. What if all the responsibility for the new world rests on our weak shoulders? What if after your death godalmighty or any other entity asks you: Where have you been when bad people ruled the world? In your love bubble. What did you change? Where was your sweat when i needed your support??

My "love" bubble in terms of solitary meditation that is.. inside that bubble I gather myself and through that search for inner truth, I learn new ways to re-assert myself into the world once I leave that bubble..but the goal is to bring that bubble everywhere I go and let it fill with the world around me.

Sometimes I meditate in public, its a very strong and productive energy... people come and sit down next to me and I resonate healing energies to them, I expand my bubble.
.. when out in the world I resonate my state as people perceive me. Hopefully it aligns them to some degree. If you wanna talk more superficial and simple, how often does seeing a happy person cheer you up a little?

And I want to touch on happyness. I don't know if you think people meditate just to feel happy? I mean.. I felt pretty good before I started meditating, I admit I feel much happier now, but thats not why I started doing it. I had a thirst for wisdom, I wanted answers to many questions, and through this search for inner truth you might find a sense of purpose, and for me finding and assuring myself of that sense of purpose is what makes me happy..so the happyness is sort like an outermost effect to me. Of course you can still meditate to change your mood though. This really is very complex to try and sum up.

So, now you get my point. Plus: Do you really tell the truth? I mean: Are you absolutely sure? Is there nothing else to say? Did you speak about the tremble, when you see the cruelty in peoples eyes? Did you speak about the doubt and pain when your inside was transforming?

Actually... i can't speak any more as positive as i would like to. Many times i just hide myself, many times i feel i fail, for the hatred and the negativity is so strong. Many times i am beaten. And i see in what state this our beloved world is. Don't argument you can't change the world. Don't argument: live for today, in your small area. If you do this, don't blame others if hell breaks loose and all the seeds are washed away by something more terrible than 1945. Open your eyes. If you can stand pain.

Sounds like when I was breaking out of my "shell". There was a stage where I was as you sound, where all seemed futile, I felt pain for the world, and ever since I was a child I knew I wanted to positively change it.. people might not understand but this is why I was a rebellious teenager.. I wanted to be some sort of revolutionary, I was ready riot and mobilize with the freedom fighters.
Then some really strange things happened in my life and that started to change.. all these questions started flooding out and I was looking for others for answers.. I thought.. these spiritual guru types..they got it all figured out, what's their answer? And even if they gave me one, it wasn't enough. For to me, truth is PERSONAL, it cannot be dictated.. I realized I had to search myself to find answers to my own questions, and that I was capable of doing so.. I don't think there is a right answer, just right enough.. like varying degrees that go deeper as you gain more insight.. to just satisfy the question in focus. So you ask if what I say is true? It is true to ME.. it is my personal truth as I see it in this current moment until it changes. I try to pass on my reasoning and try not to preach, for it doesn't do any good. For to believe anyone blindly without interpreting the content yourself, is to be bound to someone else's beliefs. Our questions we ask need to be answered by ourselves. Someone may give answers, but its up to us to interpret the information and see how it fits.

You have it within you to know yourself. We think we know ourselves so well, but it goes so deep. I'd say this love and peace you refer to, doesn't come easy.. there are many tough lessons ahead.

If I meditated to escape, then what's the point? how long is this love/ peace high going to last? I'd have to meditate 3 times a day. The point is through m editation we change, we learn about our SELF, and this fascilitates a change in how we think. So the love/peace high you speak of, might become who you are, if you find that is who you are. You just gotta look, and keep looking.

I generally want to help, and it really took more energy then I have today to write this but I couldn't just leave it. This is what I'm talking about when you speak of acting. I don't hide in seclusion. Meditation to me is more of a "ok well where do I go next?".. I take on a new perspective of how I approach life. Know this, I have never felt more ALIVE then I do now. My ability to love, to feel emotions, to sense things, to visualize and perceive things, my sense of hearing, my focus has increased 10 times what it used to be and.. etc etc, all these things I equate to being alive, have all been enhanced through meditation. It helps my life seem more clear, and this new found confidence and sense of purpose helps me live exactly the kind of life I want to live, and YOU, and anyone else can do the same!

- SG

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

So... what i recently learned is, that spirituality is the one most wanted and needed good between humans. What i learned is, that you get lots of power over peoples hearts and minds when you are a spiritual person. When i saw your 1. post i knew that you do have this "power" (lack for better words), and what i intended was, to send a warning towards you not to misuse your power. Now, after our fun discussion, i think you firstly must realize your power

Just look at the second post of this thread...

So, hope you won't take my words as an offense, its really not what i want.

One thing i don't like, is, people misusing their power. I am absolutely sure that you never do misuse whatever i call "power", but i am that sensitive to this form of misuse, that i even count incomplete statements as misuse.

Think about a great book that explains everything about meditation, but does not mention the risks and hard times the one who learns meditation will face: Is it a great book??

No, it is like a hollywood movie. IMHO.

Its just one more guy walking in front of the crowd, propagating, just do what i say and you reach Nirvana. Which is absolutely false.

You rightly said that everyone must think for himself, that truth is just ones personal good, not a guideline to happiness. True. And you did a fine job with all the nice tips for meditation. But, you know, imho meditation is, above all, to become aware of everything. Not just the nice things, the things people like to read and like to talk about.

So i tried to tickle out of you some more negative statements about this world, about the things you learn when you achieve some success in meditation.

Maybe you ask why? Why not love and share the good things? Espacially in a thread that wants to discuss how to get positive powers??

The answer is: i felt that in this discussion we are capable to go into more challenging topics than the usual nice, friendly, status quo shoulder tapping. *exaggerated*

Why? It does more good, as i said before

So, nice game, and keep rolling

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Meditation, and especially for improving energy is very important, along with learning how to safeguard energy. The reality of the spiritual elements is something you can quickly prove to yourself. Energy is something you can feel when a friend sends it to you long distance, and you can return. There are many ways to prove the spiritual or psi.

This is probably one of the most essential tools anyone can use, one of their most important wake ups from their higher selves and the universe.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join