It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Optimizing Energy: My tips!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Very very nice answer, and writing an ATS does help me enormously, I was so glad to have this site last year. I usually write quickly, from the heart, allowing the answers within to pour out. The thyroid/chronic fatigue takes away my health for 8 months, and the worst part was feeling confused a lot of the time when I bottomed out of energy just around noonish. But, natural source med change helped and writing helps enormously. I have to allow the words to flow, because I often feel like I have had too many memory wipes with my experiences, and theres a black wall on much of the time, so I just write through it, sharing my truths.

When I was reading this I couldn't help but feel your spirit was definately off planet, andromedan, sirian, pleiadian, nordic, or perhaps altair. Just came from very strongly from you that you are one of the advanced souls here. That came to me and I refused to edit it out, I couldn't resist saying it.

I've always felt peoples energy fields and did quite a bit of soothing of their auric fields, well in my family. Feeling this saved my life when I was 11 in Mexico, because I felt the shape of the curved tail of a scorpion my foot was stepping on, and it turned out to be the most deadly in the region, would have killed me within a half hour, with the treatment being 45 minutes minimum to reach.

I've tried making psi balls, and also absorbed energy in various meditations in the past. Also, tapping on several spots on the body helps restore energy a bit. Though it can hurt.

The shy thing I was born with, and only started to find my voice in my mid 30s.

I'm going to be trying all of these techniques just to see which ones resonate the most. Wonderful thread!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Yea my bad i was looking through recent posts and never check what section a topic belongs too.
On topic though when i was younger i read about using breathing techniques to relax and feel good.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I appreciate it. I know this, astrologically my last sojourn was leo, the sun. Based on the reading I got it said it's the highest place to go in this solar system after death. Like each planetary energy is like a school, there is something to be learned. This would imply that i've "been here, done everything".. so I guess that makes my ideal for dealing with the human race and this planet eh?

I often wonder what kind of existence I've been leading since I had those past life recalls as a powerful, white haired atlantean man who sacrificed all his energy because he was tired of the burden he carried, and that he decided to have like a restart of his soul and live with the humans.. really crazy life changing dreams to have as a 12 year old!
I didn't remember them until a couple years ago. It was intense feeling universal power and wisdom and then having the awareness of a confused dog after 3 figures in a temple drain you dry. Very interesting experience.

I recently was in the jungle and ATS rules prevent me from indulging many details of the circumstances but I tried to probe my subconscious for answers and I wanted to know what/if any connection I had with aliens. The information came to me like clear fluctuating pictures. I got the word of a race, the first letters were "HUU" there were a couple more letters but they were jumbled, and I can't recall the face. I don't know what I was picking up exactly.

I just know this, I'm a guy, that ever since I was a kid I wanted to positively change the world and do something amazing even if I didn't know what. I try to look at it simply like that. But its fun to wonder. Maybe I'll get answers one day.

I'm here, and i'm helping people, that's the way it is!

Thanks for your comment again.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Azador

And they work great don't they? Did you try them?

I see more and more people getting into meditation every day and metaphysical concepts. A sign of change? Looking back it seems strange that I'm on this path but yet it seemed like a natural transition. I think there is this spark within us to seek a higher meaning, it ignites at different times and in different ways for people.

Meditation has changed my life in indescribeably great ways.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Yea i do actually.Probably not as much as i should and what i do is only very basic but its very startling how effective it can be.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Great post and great tips. I agree, visualization is powerful. Keep it up.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
"* Your cells all have sentience of their own, try and talk to them subconsciously. Tell them to energize, work together and communicate, tell them to crystallize beautifully and efficiently for energy transference. (I'm thinking of positive intention here and how it crystallizes water). I'm just doing the same to my body, and try to do the same to things I intend to affect. "

The body isn't a sentient thing, nor are the cells. You'll end up with a thousand voices in your head if you hold on to the view that all your cells are sentient beings which can understand your instructions. It's all you, making up external things that you can control so you can get better yourself. Which isn't a bad thing but try to see where these views are getting you in the long run too. Accept the idea that all cells are something else than yourself and you create a huge gap between your mind and body, it appears to me you are one of those that believe they should be 1?

[edit on 1-2-2009 by Dragonfly79]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Very enlightenment reading, thanks to everyone

I'd love to say something along this line, something positive, convinced and concrete... but i can't. My reason? The doubts i have...

Maybe these doubts can be something enlightenment, too, if i succeed to express them in a careful and true way... so, here i go

What tickles me, is the thought about the "outer reality":
Allright, so you meditate and feel energy and maybe you do this for long times, you become confident and talkative and everything you touch will be fruitful, because you are full of love and positive and kind and help people... but all i can say is, that does not feel right! Why?

Maybe we live in two different worlds, but in my world, this is something totally impossible to achieve. Not because a human can't achieve this perfect state, but because the world does not allow this to materialize. If there is someone who behaves honest, there will be someone dishonest who seems more attractive. If there is someone wholehartedly passionate, there will be a liar whose passion is funnier. If there is someone in deep meditation and saying the right thing, cause he enhanced his ability to think, there is someone who talks faster and louder.

You get my point? What i want to say is, if you live in this world, you can practice meditation and love and all this, but don't expect to be the most successful! For example business, etc. And occasionally you will realize this and so you will have a choice: Lie and success or truth and meditation and no success. If you choose the first, soon you will realize, that meditation becomes more and more difficult...

So, i think one has to speak not about how to meditate, but how to remain clean in your inside in a world that rewards the one who is lying and not taking care about inner processes...

In the long run it may be a different matter, though...

Beware: the spiritual path is long and full of stones

peace

edit: sorry it became a bit offtopic

[edit on 1-2-2009 by Wachstum]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Wachstum

For example business, etc. And occasionally you will realize this and so you will have a choice: Lie and success or truth and meditation and no success.

This is kind of true but you also have to realize that the best thing you can do here is learn. Because you won't be able to take the money you earned when you die (with your spirit), you won't be able to take your clothes, big house, nice car, etc. But you will be able to take the experience and the things you learned.

Paris Hilton is an example. She is rich and famous but what is she going to take when she dies? only the knowledge she has, but what does she know? I think you know the answer.

From what I know, we came here to learn as much as possible to have a higher consciences. By being successful you only live the way the government wants you to live.

One of the most important things is also to be happy. Money doesn't buy everything. Caveman says that he feels happy, he might not have the biggest house but he is happy.

If I had the choice of being successful in this planet or learn a lot of stuff and be happy at the same time then I would choose to learn and be happy. But I think I already had that choice before I came here.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by danielsil18]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

This is what I get for forgetting to put "I feel" in front of my statement. It might come off as an absolute and get an absolute response.

I'm not going to try and convince you one way or the other and the issue of this thread really isn't about the deffinition of sentience, that's a whole other can of worms. The spiritual path is a wrestle with the ego, our biggest fear outside of base survival seems to me, "the fear of feeling crazy". I knew once I took that step to find wisdom that I would be dealing with this.

I'll say this, if your giving me an absolute statement, it has as much value as an absolute counter statement. Freedom from absolutes. We think we can get away with saying something is THIS way and no other because an "expert" has declared it fact. That expert could be a government "official", a scientist, the pope, some tibetan guru, or a homeless guy on the street.

I try not to get stuck to what the "facts" are because I know how things can change. Science is only as good as the practising it.

We limit ourselves once we accept someone else's belief system. It's our belief system that science is accurate, or its our belief system that we can trust religion, etc. In the end it all comes down to how we ourselves process the information given.

So though your opinion may differ, (totally fine, I don't doubt your reasons in the SLIGHTEST, I used to be way different), I just ask that you respect my right to voice mine. But is your counter-opinion yours or someone else's? Do you mean to say "I FEEL, its another way"? or "it IS this way"?

I am so careful not to try and throw in absolute statements but if I did my whole post would be full of "I feels". At the top I mentioned it would make more sense if one had a background knowledge of meditation or Qi Gong.

What I feel, works for me. I don't care if I'm wrong one day, I take a fall and get back up, humility. I don't care if what I do seems futile to some who believe we die and that's the extent of our existence. Again that's a whole other can of worms that would take me 10 pages. 3 years of daily meditations anywhere from 30 minutes to 5 hours in the making of my sense of self.

If you consider science a trusted source of information. A simple google search on the subject might change your mind.

"The Secret Life of Plants" touches on a sense of boundless awareness down to the cellular level. It's about scientific experiments in the 60's. It seems to be where the whole "you gotta talk to your plants" comes from.

And a good youtube video:
Bruce Liption - Biology of Perception - He has a very interesting perspective and talks about the new scientific thoughts on DNA, which is interesting how I never learned about it in school. Why do they teach us outdated things and tell us its the way it is and no other?

I feel there is a universal language we can communicate, the idea that your cells understand english isn't quite in my belief system.

As with many spiritualists, I believe intent is this language, its sort of like a wave. Everythings a frequency to me. A frequency makes sense to me, its just 1 or 0, like binary. And whats 1 and 0? Duality, simplicity. I've been mulling over that one for years.

Anyways, at the end of the day its up to us how to interpret things is what I think I'm trying to convey. I know this is not what this thread is about but I make an effort to explain myself because 3 years ago I'd see myself in your position, and I was not to long ago seeing my friends in the same position, who have now happily accepted meditation and the idea of formulating their own sense of self/reality. I think because I used to be on the other side so to speak, it helps me to bridge these different worlds of ours. I'm not one for giving lofty answers, I try to give people straight business, just concepts to mull over.

Thanks for posting and calling out my absolute statement.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Keep it coming CavemanDD...

...by showing people how to take their Meds (Meditation) you are doing mankind a service, imo.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Yes it's an interesting path for sure.

Its one we travel alone but there are many guides that help to nudge us in a good direction.

How do you know what direction is right for you? Just listen to your subconscious / your heart, your deepest sense of self.

Just do what feels right at the time being, and then how can your direction be wrong? If we listen to ourself, whatever we do, no matter if its somewhat errorness from a matter of speaking.. if we listen to this inner self then the path is pure and true. It seems all we really have to guage these things is the inner feeling. Again, if we're wrong, well, at least we listened to ourself instead of being swayed by others.

On the path to probe ones sense of self, listening to this inner feeling is valueable!

I do what I do because it feels right, I try not to fill my head with external rules and direction, only if I can adapt them to my own and see it as a good path.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I just wanted to add something again. I feel their is a consistent duality in all things and if I was to achieve some state of..universal truth or whatnot, that there very well could be something to compensate for me.

I had this visualization making itself clear to me recently. It sort of looked like a yin yang but it was more of a force plowing forward, and another force around it.

I thought.. as I evolve, the universe must compensate, life isn't going to get easier in a matter of speaking, easier in some ways, but just different. There is always going to be a balanced opposing force to me because its being faced with some manifestation or concept of an opposing force that allows us to evolve. We need challenges to test our quality and expand it. That's how I feel anyway. It's like a game.. seeing how your able to maintain your sense of self in a world, knowing what is on many levels. Seeing the corruption and being able to keep being who you are, and not getting caught up in its impact. I believe we need to find ourselves, to be ourselves to solve our collective issues, for so much stems from ignorance, just a lack of certain perspective.

I used to be a pretty angry guy, but now adays I realize I have this deep desire to feel and resonate this deep sense of peace and I want to pass it on to others. How many times have you been angry but one nice smile from a person took a bit of pressure off your day?

I look at all things like a big fascinating game but that doesn't mean I don't think its important. It justs another reason why I feel forgiveness for people. Its like we're all in this crazy place and none of us know who we truly are, I mean we sure think we do. We start to meditate/ do some soul searching of a kind and we end up discovering more and more... it kind of makes you think.. is there a point to being judgemental? How can we assume a person is this way or another without knowing the full story? How can we say we got them figured out when we keep redifining our sense of indentity as we accumulate wisdom, a new perspective, and find the root of our nature?

Just be yourself man, no matter how things go, just keep being yourself!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Hey bro, I'm new to all this, I was wondering, does a vegan diet help with your energies or anything?

I'm a Christian and I'm going to experiment with this stuff, I'm so sick and tired of the church demonizing anything because they don't understand it, so I'm going to take a step forward and try to understand what everyone is so afraid of, from what I've read about this, there is nothing demonic or evil about it, my take on it all is that it's just the way God made us.

Believe it or not, most Christians think that being a vegan is evil, or some sorta devil worship lol, but I know from my own experience that, that is simply not true at all lol.

So does a vegan diet help or hurt?

-Lahara

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1

hey man.. well I'll say this.. its good to have iron! Gives you loads of energy. I don't eat any meat except fish or if I feel I need to the extra protein. You might be iron deficient if you don't eat red meat so it might help to pick up some iron pills and try em out. I just got on mine and I feel less tired, less prone to yawning etc. I love it.

And whats iron? a metal, a conductor, it moves through our blood, .. sounds like what the chinese would call the metal element in our bodies.

I'm not a nutrition expert but I think it would help if you could get the vitamins and minerals one way or the other.

I guess meat is considered karmatically bad... actually if you watch on youtube "Bruce Lipton - Biology of Perception" it makes sense.. the stress and fear energies cause damage to our body and as such would to the animals. I think this is partly where the whole kosher killing of animals come from, I wouldn't be surprised. Also note my above image of water, and you can pretty much apply the same principle.

I maintain that meditation /qi gong/ prayer/affirmations is good a way to keep your energy flowing in optimal order. Resonating peace seems to have effects on the molecular and beyond level. Actually watch that vid if you're interested, it touches on this stuff. It all has to do with simple duality, simple charges, and the body's "grow or defend" mode. Interesting video.

Again, i'm no expert on vegan diets but thats something to think about!
It helps to get some heathy fats too as your body needs those to burn as well. Any doctors correct me if I'm wrong but this is one reason the body stores fats, because its useful, its fuel, but it doesn't know when to stop.

I think you're very wise for following your heart in determining what's right.
. Religions, as well as science can be quite dogmatic in their views, and who decides these views? don't we get a say? Are they capable and qualified to make all the decisions for us?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Well concerning iron and nutrients, when you cook plants they lose a LOT of there nutrients, so eating them raw is way better than eating them cooked, it's an acquired taste though. You can get plenty of protien and just about anything you need from plants, flax gives you tons of omega 3 fatty acids and flax seed extract tastes just like a buttered baked potato, yum yum lol.

I remember when I was a vegetarian, I was in the best health of my life, I had tons of energy and felt great, I gave that up to fit in with my friends though, since then I've developed asthma, PSVT and I'm fat too, so I'm going back to what worked and I'm going to try and go vegan too because I feel it's just healthier.

Thanks for answering my question.

Also from what I know, going vegetarian or vegan changes the way you think, not only are you thinking about what your putting in your body (which is VERY important), but you also develop more compassion towards living things, it really changes your mental state, you become a more loving person, don't know why that is though, maybe it's just how things work.

-Lahara

[edit on 1-2-2009 by TheRandom1]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I just wanted to add that I feel that a vegan diet is almost essential for real spiritual development. I won't harp on about it...I could for pages, but it's late and I'm kinda cross-eyed with tiredness here. Consuming and integrating dead matter, which usually is produced in the most appalling and painful way is not the best thing to build ourselves of and expect to stay as pure as we can. The plant world give us so much more in the way of energy and life force, without the cruelty of meat production.

Like Caveman says though...trust your heart and really look at how you feel. If you want real hard information on the whole vegan thing, DeadFlagBlues is your man, and I'm sure he has a couple of good threads on it.

Cait

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1

Ha, well from a chakra point of view, your taking in a lot of greens, which have to do with the heart chakra, compassion and unity etc.

I'm interested with the idea of tuning ones energy based on food intake. I mean colour is just a certain frequency range and theoretically we have these ranges in our energy body, which all have coresponding musical tones as well. I have a chakra audio file that plays the notes and I can really feel them in my body, pretty interesting.

I toyed with the idea of eating food for colour a while ago. I drank some purple juice to see if it would affect my brow chakra, well sure enough I had some vidid dreams and an astral projection. Even if its just a subconscious belief, it still worked.

I do know my mindset has changed about what i eat but I'm not sure the point of which that happened, it was pretty gradual and I've been meditating consistently for a few years and changing my diet a lot over the past couple years.

I'm interested in eating raw foods but just the thought.

I did a little diet recently for some native ceremony I was going to undergo and I had to follow this diet for a week and i hated it.. no salts and sugars? As well some other things, it was hard. When I came back to canada recently I went to the grocery store and bought some of my favourite foods and juices and didn't care the cost, and it..was..AWESOME..

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Well, I looked at DFB's threads and didn't see any about being vegan or anything.

A star for you though for trying to inform me about other members that may have info on veganism.

-Lahara

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
As my thyroid quit altogether during my pregnancies, and my biggest concern is protecting and raising energy, I'm starring and flagging this thread. I suspect the throat chakra is very important for energy, and also for speaking up. Since I was shy and often didn't speak up when I should have I always wondered if there was link between the two. I'm currently using a winter light that zapped me into an hour exercise routine and starting to build my stamina with walks.
This extra help is perfect.

To the OP, Great post.

@mystiq, While doing research on why and where all my energy has gone and why my verbal skills were deteriorating, I learned now the throat chakra represented the functioning of the will, as well as communication and creativity. Is it any coincidence that the thyroid is also in the throat and that it regulates the bodies metabolism? Then, I remembered how my mother had hypothyroidism when she was young and had a goiter in her 20's! I always got cold easily (I'm a man) and tended to stumble when speaking... or just put people to sleep
So, I went on iodine sufficiency therapy and I feel a LOT better and I don't get so cold anymore. The best word I can use to describe who I feel now is "solid". I feel solid, whereas before, I felt kind of weak and frail.

Also, communication and quickness of mind, as well as creativity, is ruled by the Roman god Mercury. I discovered on my own a while ago that reading out loud really wakes up my mind more than coffee or stimulants ever could. And, just recently, my suspicion was proven correct:

Brain Ready Tip

And yes, the OP mentioned Kundalini. I really like that and you can do it anywhere. The basic trigger of Kundalini is to simply squeeze your anus as tight as you can. You will feel the sensation move up your spine. Now, the trick is to not release it by shuddering your body; this will only expel the energy to the outside. You have to resist shuddering and focus so intently on the energy that the energy goes straight into your brain and fills your body and spreads everywhere. Yes, it revitalizes you! So, squeeze away ATS'ers!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join