It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans 'will be implanted with microchips'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by resistor

Barter will work just fine when millions participate in it, doesnt matter what the system will be.

Let them try to enact their little stupid plan, it wont matter when over 350 million people tell them to go fly a kite and do other things to exchange products or services.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Hey RFBurns, I found site you can buy all that stuff already made, you can walk past person get info, need note book, then you load their info on new card, they sell those to, then speed swipe away.

They sell all this stuff I don't know how, maybe it's like safe company will sell you a safe cracking machine that will open any old style safe in under 45 min. need to connect to note book, cost $1,000.00. But it won't work on their safe,buy their new safe.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Dog Bleeds To Death After Microchip Implant:
www.rense.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
we are all already implanted with microchips...its called nanotechnology,we have been so for thousands of years.

the fact that nanotechnology is never mentioned in reference to microchipping despite its massive superiority and covert nature is a heavy indicator that the microchip thoery is disinfo.

its all about the nanotech,mind control to apparent natural diseases.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by welivefortheson]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
What if they decide that people who have their "chip" in place will receive free medical care under a new social program??

Since 2 months ago, the good people of Holland were introduced to the electronical patient file. This should get rid of all paper work and will give every doctor direct access to your medical history and what not.
The weird thing is everybody automatically complied with this unless you wrote a letter to goverment stating you objected to this. You'd ofcourse have to also send along a birthcertificate (costs about $10). If you have children and you wouldn't want them to be entered in the program you also have to make the same effort.
Goverment said they send a brochure about this to every household but the also screwed up and half the country didn't get it but then the deadline had already passed......

Now i'm guessing that the next step will be they will ask everybody to get a chip to make identification easier working with the electronic patient file. If you do not agree you cannot (will not) be helped in case of an medical emergency.....

How's that for conspiracy thinking???

Peace

(ps: i did take the effort of writing a letter for me and my kids!!)

[edit on 4/2/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.
-www.biblegateway.com...

So where are you getting your chip, the right hand or forehead?

ςix σigma Σecurity is an international corporation whose objective is to develop a worldwide initiative dedicated to improving Global Security through the ςix σigma Σecurity methodology.
Six Six Six...er...Six Sigma Security rather: sixsigmasecurity.com...

This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.
- Revelation 13:18

[edit on 4-2-2009 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
We will gladly 'line up' for our microchip; why not?

We will for the same reason that just about everything has been/can be stored onto your cell phone (contacts, internet, photos, email, business, banking, etc)...

CONVENIENCE

I totally support the microchip for human implant; it will not have to be 'forced'.

It will be completely accepted, even requested, just as any other technology that creates convenience and makes our lives safer and easier.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I would like to dig up this old topic because I am amused at how such a seemingly outlandish prophecy has indeed come to pass. I too have laughed at the idea of the human cattle lining up to be implanted with a microchip, but I have seen it with my own eyes, and so have you. I believe the nature of the implantation was intentionally exaggerated, so that when this revolutionary process occurred, we would not recognize it.

We scoffed at the idea of humans lining up to receive such devices implanted into their bodies because it was difficult to conceive how this implantation could be beneficial in any way. In other words "Hell naw, I ain't gonna put no damn microchip in my body you crazy sonofabitch". But the magicians, the world controllers, merely used this image as a smoke screen for the true implantation. Now, over ninety percent of us are tagged and tracked. And the technology is far more superior to RFID, which has a very limited range. We are tracked via GPS. Does anyone see where I am going with this?

Here is a photo of the cattle, lining up to receive their microchips.

True, mobile phones are not physically implanted into your body, but how often do you leave your home without it? Even if the chip was implanted into your body, you would be able to remove it. Why force the cattle into using the chip when you can make them WANT to have the chip with them at all times.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Here is an example of using your microchip as a boarding pass. Complete with illuminati symbolism.

<< 1  2   >>

join