It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans 'will be implanted with microchips'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Humans 'will be implanted with microchips'

news.ninemsn.com.au

"Uberveillance is not on the outside looking down, but on the inside looking out through a microchip that is embedded in our bodies," Dr Michael told ninemsn.

Microchips are commonly implanted into animals to reveal identification details when scanned and similar devices have been used with Alzheimers patients.

US company VeriChip is already using implantable microchips, which store a 16-digit unique identification number, on humans for medical purposes.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This is a subject that seems to come and go in waves. But it never seems to go away completely.

ATS member SpartanKingLeonidas has done some exhausting work on the verichip corporation. And it appears, at least according to this article, that they may ALREADY be using these chips in humans.

Now while I'm not going to jump up and down in hysteria at this point, this type of stuff does give me the creeps. Because as soon as "patients" and their families start accepting being "chipped", how far off until they start marketing these things as "safety tracking devices" to the mass populace?

news.ninemsn.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

And it appears, at least according to this article, that they may ALREADY be using these chips in humans.

Unless your willing to, it is kind of difficult for this VeriChit company to be implanting their little devices into people.

I doubt there will be guns held to heads forcing it.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Well its not going to be happening willingly to this family, let me tell you. And if they slip it into my bloodwork, and I discover it, there will be lawsuits extreme, and if they fail then I serve notice on them that they have misfired the cannon and justice, this is now illegal dictatorship and perform citizens arrests.

This is a very frightening subject, and it still hasn't gone away I see.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I think it will happen. Imagine a scenario where a huge ship comes down with alien forces that are actually demonic but poeple believe are aliens, and they can destroy anything, people would take the mark or die, how many would give their lives in this world?

Probably would not happen that way, but if it did, I can see a lot of people changing their minds.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
They're not demons. And that scenario may not be totally far off in our future, however, the side we must not be on is the side of the renegades running this barbaric system of murder, wars and injustice for their benefit. Whatever or whomever shows up, we have to have the dignity to represent goodness. That way, galactic law is on our side. Thats what I believe. I think theres a huge difference between microchips and implants, unless you're on a joint program.
Microchips are fascism and absolute control of a population, as well as being highly dangerous to the body.

[edit on 31-1-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
check out my ATS thread

About Microsoft partnering with VeriChip

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Much easier to use cell phones and blackberry's and just let us go buy them. Convenience is a matter of fact and humans embrace it. Unless there is a major catastrophe and the survivors are taken to the FEMA camps for quarantine and safety of the human race, I don't see it happening anytime soon(forced upon or willingly embraced by the public). Although I can already see the writing on the wall for marketing. Credit cards, permits and license's, social security #, blood/DNA info, criminal history, and every other minute detail of ones life all uploaded and updated on little chips "WIFIed" to a computer network or mother computer surely sounds like an NWOers dream to me. We've been doing it with animals and fish for years, and I'm pretty sure a family has already become the first to be willingly chipped around the early 90's. Surely is a sobering subject. S&F for you!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
You combine RFID powder=nanotech.

With the DNA databases that have begun being used on the open public and if you assume that this RFID powder can read certain vitals and internals of the host we already know it can transmit info outward to be collected.

Perhaps to be read by an electromagnetic field, can you say forced digital conversion?
People are worried about cameras and mics in their cable boxes and digital converters when all that is needed is a simple rfid reader, which looks like nothing out of the ordinary even to a tech and can be read remotely.

So you see, no one needs to volunteer. Just breath..and walk through our lovely wifi, cell, microwave cities just like normal. Only your now leaving a trail of breadcrumbs for those that wish to track...

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
People will be made to request the chip implant. That's their winning strategy in our scenario.

Soldiers, Police, Firefighters. EMT personnel, 'Civil Defense" persons, anyone terrorized by the thought of an abducted child, prisoners, patients.

They will start there.

And then there will be the 'benefits' granted to those implanted. If this is real, that is how it has to be done. Or not at all.

Anyone remember an 'old' grandparent or great grandparent who insisted they didn't need a phone? Or electricity, or a computer, or a microwave?, ..., the ridicule of that image will fit into the equation nicely.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Don't our brains run on tiny electrical impulses called synaps? If microchips tell computers that run on electricity what to do, maybe they figured out a way to implant a chip in our bodies that can send a signal to our brains and control us via satellite transmissions. Sounds crazy I know, But theories are free.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Yes, people are already being implanted with the chips.

To date 2,000 people worldwide have voluntarily had the VeriChip tag implanted into their upper right arms, among them patients with chronic or debilitating disease — as well as VIP patrons of a Barcelona nightclub and investigators requiring special access to confidential drug-trafficking case files at the Ministry of Justice in Mexico. Over the next two years, VeriChip and Alzheimer's Community Care plans to inject 110 patients with dementia or Alzheimer's with the chip as well.

Source

A COMPANY IN OHIO has incorporated use of human-implanted RFID chips into its employee access control system....

In February, Six Sigma Security Inc., Cincinnati, installed and integrated VeriChip Corp.'s VeriGuard Security Suite, featuring VeriChip's human-implantable RFID microchip, at CityWatcher.com.

The added feature is used to open the door to the video storage room, one of the four doors at the building. Chips about the size of a grain of rice were implanted into three employees' arms on a volunteer basis. The passive RFID chip is located between the elbow and the wrist. Once the arm is within six inches of the scanner, it reads the chip, which stores a number, and verifies the number to a database. Once verified, the scanner knows whether or not the individual has access to the door.

Source

A site with videos describing the "piece of mind" one has after recieving a chip.

VeriMed

I think if one doesn't take the chip, we'll be the ones going to the camps.

just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
let's see, these implants cause tumors and cancer in lab rats

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

more treatments sold, too?

interesting how they continually gauge the reactions, isn't it? i mean if it went all well for them would they keep doing that ?

[edit on 2009.1.31 by Long Lance]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
When I am 6ft under, they can implant their chip, but as long as I breathe and walk, they will have one hell of a time convincing me or even forcing me to have one of them Borg devices implanted.

I came into the world fully organic, I intend to go out the same way.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
In the uk, barclaycard are on board with the chip, calling it..

'contactless technology'

I have spoken with a few barclaycard employee's who have heard through the grapevine that the employee's themselves will be first to try it out..

Dont quote me but this is what ive heard, also, here is the barclaycard advert promoting this 'contactless technology'.... the advert is very sneaky in the way it promotes it...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
As with everything else people try to sell us about the NWO, the only thing that matters is their intention. Are they trying to use the chips to conrol us? If so, that is bad. Are they using them for good things, like stopping seizures dead in their tracks? If so, that is good.

Since all of this NWO talk is speculative at best, we'll just have to wait and see. I'll make my judgment when the writing is on the wall.
I'm a bit of an optimistic transhumanist thinker who does not willingly disregard things of this nature. However, with the nature of the world today, it gives me pause thinking that the globalist elite may be making moves bent on enslaving the human race. If that writing ever appears on the wall, I will fight them tooth and nail.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
I think it will happen. Imagine a scenario where a huge ship comes down with alien forces that are actually demonic but poeple believe are aliens, and they can destroy anything, people would take the mark or die, how many would give their lives in this world?

Probably would not happen that way, but if it did, I can see a lot of people changing their minds.

Or, a huge ship with forces that are actually alien but people will believe they are Demonic.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Can you all tell me why you are afraid of an implanted chip.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
People don't in general like hackers, but I say thank God for hackers because right now that's one of the only thing keeping these chip people in check. The Chip is still hackable, that guy at MIT proved that when it took him 25 min to hack speed swipe card, so until the incription codes are good enough, were still safe.
Thru the ages someone was always making a better lock, and would show his was better by picking the other guys.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
At the end of the day, if you don't like them and they MAKE you have one it's not that difficult to destroy their function using "zappers" and other techniques.

I see no point in them wasting time if people just destroy them!

What they want is for us to agree to this (and pay for) and that just won't happen in the mainstream imo.

There are plenty of companies that currently offer "gizmos" to destroy RFID chips and plenty of plans on the internet on how to make them from things like throw-away cameras.

"Sorry Mr Nazi Pig-man, it's not my fault it's broken and NO, I'm not paying for another one!"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join