It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BEWARE Jordanus Maximus AKA Jordan Maxwell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Jordanus Maximus AKA Jordan Maxwell

video.google.com...

www.youtube.com...://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&q=nowheretorun&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wv&feature=player_embe dded

www.youtube.com...://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&q=nowheretorun&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wv&feature=player_embe dded

After months of research and checking Jordan Maxwell's "facts" I found him to be a very deceptive and manipulative teacher. In addition to debunking many of his claims this films looks at his motivations and associations and shows that his philosophy is exactly that of the So called New World Order, although its very cleverly hidden.
You will find his devotion to Theosophy includes his name "Jordanus Maximus"

Do I Think he is one of THEM?
I don't know, but I do know that whether he is or not he is helping sell so called Truth Seekers the New World Order religion on a silver platter.

Jordan Maxwell calls for a new world order. He says Dog communicates with us only through symbols
He says the non-human/human hybrids are here and that they have a "divine right" to rule over us and that he is smart enough to accept it.
He also says that these hybrids are going to reward him for understanding their symbols
Some history about the Nephilim and the sons of Dog
Jordan Maxwell describes his encounter with aliens he explains how he told these entities that he would do their will as long as the didn't come to him in his room or "abduct him"
And he explains how this deal was later confirmed and they would "channel" through him. He describes his uncle and family in the Vatican and the mob and says they are one in the same. More weird associations and conclusions.

Here is the audio if you cant watch movies for some reason
nowheretorun.... podomatic. com/enclosure/2008-05-15T18_30_10-07_00. mp3

Also I did an interview with a guy a while back he does a radio show too and he did a movie on Maxwell too exept his was a very pro one, he stayed with Jordan for around a week in LA getting footage, so anyway this guy had me on to talk about this, he like maxwell a lot, so it was interesting.
this was before I put this movie together, anyway it's a very interesting show it can be downloaded here
nowheretorun.podomatic.com... mp3

research done by nowheretorun

[edit on 31-1-2009 by urza2k4]

[edit on 31-1-2009 by urza2k4]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Thanks for this - Jordan and Alex, master fear-mongers. However, I note the web site you mention in your audio interview - nw0.info - appears to be anything but a source of useful info - just a bunch of ads. Porsche wheels?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
i was watching the youtube clips from him on alkex jones from this thread started yesterday

www.abovetopsecret.com...

titled jordan maxwell,, shattering discovery

i'm into the third vid clip,,,,and it bothers me a bit how he brags of being in hollywood,,,knowing celebrities,,, and the fact they've stolen his info and research to use in movies,,,such as davinci code and such

too much self-horn honking

new topics

join