It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Ambassador Slips Up about plans for Iran - within month - Is this Obama's Crisis?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Israel Ambassador to Australia - slips up - says plan within a month for Iran, he asked for camera to be turned off, when he realized his slip.

Is this the "crisis" that people were talking about - that would hit right after President Obama took office?

The Ambassador mentions a realignment of forces.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
ooops...this guy definatly sliped up, but honestly isreal has been talking about attacking Iran for years now. it really depends on Obama and possibly the iraqi government, letting isreal use iraqi airspace

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by invisibleman11

Yes, but noticed how he said they ARE redeploying their military and within ONE MONTH they will deal with Iran.

Then he immediately realized his mistake and asked the camera to be turned off?

So it seems there are "real" plans this time, we shall see, soon enough, I guess.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
It is unlikely that Israeli and Arab forces will join up and attack Iran. Most probably 'moderate' Arab countries (a euphemism to describe pro-Western dictatorship) will mobilise their military to put down any reaction from their populations when Israel decides to destroy Iran.

Furthermore, Israel will not attack Iran until US forces are substantially withdrawn from Iraq. Part of the current balance of power in the ME entails Iran's ability to strike at any US target.

Do you recall when 50 and 60 people would suddenly disappear in the middle of the day then turn up dead a couple days later hog tied in gauge wire sporting drill holes on their knee caps? These were School of Americas death squad tactics. The effect is a forced pacification of the population through terror.

Iran answered these tactics by having their operatives wear US military uniforms and entering Iraqi bases to snatch senior officers. The death squad activities stopped.

The meeting of this Israeli diplomat with Australian Jews is the usual Israeli policy. Generals, senior politicians and diplomats travel around the US, Canada, Europe and the Antipodeans to meet and brief Jewish communities. These meetings are often highly technical with 'newspeak' concepts introduced to be distributed within the host country.

The current 'newspeak' concept is to disparage what we saw in Gaza and our outrage as 'binary thinking'. The idea is that condemning war crimes is a form of simple minded thinking.

While in Christian and Muslim thinking there is the idea of a just war, proportionality and forgiveness, there is no such interlocutor to Jewish philosophy when it comes to Jew and non-Jew conflict. Consequently the rational stemming from this concept is being culturally shoehorned using the diaspora in the West.

An example of this manifestation was what Israel said when hundreds of Palestinian civilian were being killed. They said that it was Hamas' fault because Israel could not distinguish who was who. International law and the rules of war specifically says that it is illegal to target civilians if you don't know were the combatants are located.

Another conceptual injection is the idea of saving a Jewish life by killing can take a convoluted course in both space and time so in effect when an Israeli soldier shoots Palestinian children in the head, it is an act of self defence.

www.independent.co.uk...

Case in point is the booklet handed out to Israeli solders in Gaza recently titled 'The booklet, titled 'Go Fight My Fight: A Daily Study Table for the Soldier and Commander in a Time of War'

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This book was produced by military Rabbi Shlomo Aviner and redefines the idea of self defence as an existential idea that traverse time and space. He is inviting soldiers to take out future 'terrorists' by killing Palestinian children. As you know a huge number of children were killed in this war. So far many stories have emerged detailing the targeting of children in family groups with gun fire.

[edit on 113131p://am3117 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Here is my spin on this! I think the Israeli ambassador said exactly what he wanted to say, completed the message he wanted out there , then feigned that it should never have been said in public. Notice only after he makes the "mistake" he asks for the cameras to be turned off. He never asks the camera man etc to please not report this or apologises for misspeaking.

I think the Israeli government are working on provoking the Iranian government into being the aggressor in order that the world will come jumping to Israel's side and once again Israel will be the victim of another unprovoked attack.

Media Manipulation 101 - your lecturer Israel

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
Here is my spin on this! I think the Israeli ambassador said exactly what he wanted to say, completed the message he wanted out there , then feigned that it should never have been said in public. Notice only after he makes the "mistake" he asks for the cameras to be turned off. He never asks the camera man etc to please not report this or apologises for misspeaking.

I think the Israeli government are working on provoking the Iranian government into being the aggressor in order that the world will come jumping to Israel's side and once again Israel will be the victim of another unprovoked attack.

I think that Isreal's current actions are making THEM look like the bad guys and THAT, for some reason, is what the ptb are after. I think people in Canada anyways at least sympathize with both sides, if they don't symptathize with gaza totally.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The real NWO plan revealed?

While many of us have been screaming the Iraq war was all about oil and reconstruction money, could the real motive now be revealed with this? Maybe oil, reconstruction and the Caspian Sea were just beneficial byproducts for the US, who went in to do Israel's bidding?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris

I had that feeling too. It seems the second he said it, he then looked at the camera, yet it also seemed, he was reading words off a piece of paper.

So, now I guess they want Iran to respond to this, (in who gets the first strike in or something?)

new topics

top topics

join