It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did Jesus actually teach?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Jesus preached the KOG...... Kingdom of God. Cut your ties to all the institutions into which you are first born.

You must be "born again" into a new family... a new country...

Someone told him, "Your mother and brothers are standing outside, wanting to speak to you." He replied to him, "Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?" Pointing to his disciples, he said, "Here are my mother and my brothers. For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother." Matthew 12:47-49

Jesus said.. "My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence." John 18:36

There is only one "Law" in the KOG... "No Excuses"....

“You have heard that it was said, ‘YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.’ “But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. “For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? “If you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? “Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect. Matthew 5:43-48

You must be a "born again citizen of the KOG".... all you butt sniffing corner scenting animals will be sent to your "Kingdom" to argue out for eternity your worthless pecking orders... "Communism vs. Capitalism" USA, Germany, Japan, Israel, Palestine, China, UK, France, etc....

Jesus preached the KOG and the "Law"....

Do not love the world nor the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him... 1Jn 2:15

If anyone says, I love God, and hates his brother, he is a liar. For the one not loving his brother whom he has seen, how is he able to love God whom he has not seen? And we have this commandment from Him, that the one who loves God also loves his brother. 1Jn 4:20-21

NO EXCUSES... cut yourself free from the dirt from which you emerged and the ties that bound you to worthless institutions and become a "born again citizen of the KOG a Child of God in the Family of God".

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
One of the things Jesus teaches is that those who hear his voice and listen will understand...like Icarus Rising, Simplynoone, Razimus, illemey, and KOGDOG.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by saint4God]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by KOGDOG

Exactly friend Jesus taught oneness like we all keep saying over and over in different ways.

---------------

Today's installment from WIG'N ( What is God Network )

WIG'N 19: Is God for real?

/b9mkv7

----------------------------------

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
IMO, I just think it was all propoganda, and a way of controlling people by injecting fear into them.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thistled
IMO, I just think it was all propoganda, and a way of controlling people by injecting fear into them.

No fear is already in us all ....no one injects anything into anyone ..
Fear is of satan thats what the bible says ..
We should reverence GOD which is what I believe it means when it says the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom ...He should be reverenced because he is a HOLY JUST GOD and he certainly can whip our butts or just get upset and wipe us all out again (maybe not by flood again since he promised that he would not do again ) ...........that certainly makes me want to walk softly and humbly before him ....
I mean God is the one who has all of our lives in his hands .......this is his creation is it not ? He is the potter and we are the clay .......the potter can do what he wants with that clay ....our very breath depends on God .....
That right there is enough to make me humble ...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

I'm pretty sure the word "fear" is a mistranslation. The correct translation is "respect".

And what some people think is respectful I think is not. Some of the things people believe in their dogmas implies things which is not very respectful, as it would be the qualities of someone like Saddam, rather than the divine.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
We are trapped in a condition of simultaneous Coexistence this explains the duality of life.

Simultaneous Coexistence is understood because of duality in reality, that is the reason for the paradox of consciousness that allows for all conscious life to occur, to be aware and or self aware, which also makes our experiential based recognition of life possible.

-----------------------

Today's Installment from WIG'N - What Is God Network

WIG'N 20: Duality

www.youtube.com...

"What is God Network" WIG'N out on the things of God.
Link:

-------------------------------

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join