It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take 4 minutes of your life to watch this youtube clip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Unbelievable. Gives a real sense of the numbers involved in the financial meltdown, which can be hard to conceptualize if you are just thinking in pure numerical terms. With numbers like this you need a more graphical perspective:

www.youtube.com...

I'm speechless after watching this.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I really enjoyed the video, star for you.

This definitely put into perspective the chaos that is currently destroying the financial system. All we can do is hope for the best, but with the worst of the worst running our governments thats asking a bit much probably.

Its nice to see people making videos to try to inform even the laziest and ignorant of people who refuse to read or stay educated in matters that are basically shaping our futures right now. It does bother me though, the amount of sheer ignorance being put out by so many Americans. They refuse to believe dear ol' Government would ever do them wrong, and when they finally figure it all out it will be much too late. Many of my family members claim they have lived through it all, and this will be like any other time before where we come out ontop. They are unable to grasp the scope of the crisis. That is your average American these days.

I will be showing this video to people I know because it does a great job at conveying its message. Its straight to the point, but long enough to give enough information to where even the dullest of minds are able to connect the dots.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Hey, I am inserting the vid for you - that you have linked above:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Thanks, cool video.

I don't understand why there are so many bailouts. Romney and Trump said we shouldn't bailout the auto industry, that is just a small example, but basically, we shouldn't bail out everyone, some need to go bankrupt before they learn their lesson, the silver lining is... the homless will be the most prepared for this crisis.

I hear kids say, "yep we're in the depression, pretty horrible huh, yeah pretty bad", uhm...... the depression hasn't yet HIT, when it DOES you will see people KILLING for food.

[edit on 31-1-2009 by Razimus]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   

]
Great vid, I will be passing this along, as there are some people, who still refuse to acknowledge what is going on.

S and F

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Most people on this forum already know that this is happening, but this video (or at least the graph they use) really puts it to scale.

It's something that needs to be blown up beyond billboard size and hung/pasted/sprayed in areas where people who don't care will be forced to see it.

Of course that would be illegal and you could end up spending some time in a cage and paying more into this system of ours...

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Great video.

It gives context to the unearthly amount of money used during the bailout.

I am hoping for a velvet revoulotion......although many are prepared for far worse.

If you are too poor to buy gold or silver I would stock up on food. (Just in case.)

We do not know the day or the hour but a time will come when gold will be considered worth less then bread.

new topics

top topics

join