It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoping this works

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Hey this my first real post so I hope it works, sorry if the name misled yall... Anyways I was just wondering what everyones theory on creation and what will happen in 2012 and the links (if any) to the NWO and Barrack Obama and the like.

Also I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the freemasons and what they actually believe in and there connection...Personally I think that the freemasons and Obama are part of a extremely long term plan, first created in the very dawn of civilization as we know it, that the major religions were created for the sole purpose of this plan,to weaken us or seperate us, I mean each and every religion today is just a branch off of an older one, recycling and adding to there own beliefs.

I could probably go on about everything storming around my head but its hard to explain, also the fact that I think humans were created or at least aided by aliens might mean I have mental dis-orders so I'm probably ranting... Any ideas on what people think its all about?

Sorry if this has been discussed before.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Bishop Law

Easy Bishop,
Welcome. Most of the info you are looking for is easily findable in the search function top right. Actually, I say easy but you'll probably have to spend a few hours looking through it as you have such deep interests... it's worth it though.
One thing I've always believed... if you can ask yourself "Am I going crazy?" then you are not going to go crazy. Don't let the media and other people think you are crazy because you are interested in things they are fearful of.

Enjoy your time on here.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Forgot to add this for you
video.google.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by and14263

Thank you much for the link I am in the middle of watching it now, it seems pretty incredible, cheers for the faith

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Glad you like it si far, should have warned you though... pt 1 is 4 hours and pt 2 is 3 hours. Hardcore.

new topics

top topics

join