It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 and the Tarot Cards

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I'v always been interested in Tarot cards and the symbolism.I, myself, have a couple of decks and i like to practice just for fun.Many claims that the NWO or the ''elites'' are aware of a certain symbolism and are using this hidden knowledge to gain profit for their cause.Example: skull and bones society,Bohemian Grove ect ect.

When someone first mentionned the links between 9/11 and ''The Tower'' card ( Picture: www.tarotexperts.com... ) I fell like i should try it with 2012.

And the result has always amazed me.
So it's pretty simple i'm not a genius or anything I just took the number 2012 and separeted it in 2 numbers ( 20 - 12).The 2 coresponding cards are:

Card number 20: The judgement
Picture: Its my avatar so..
Card definition:

With Fire as its ruling element (or Pluto as its ruling planet), Judgement is about rebirth, resurrection. The idea of Judgement day is that the dead rise, their sins are forgiven, and they move onto heaven. The Judgement card is similar, it asks for the resurrection to summon the past, forgive it, and let it go. There are wounds from the past that we never let heal, sins we've committed that we refuse to forgive, bad habits we haven't the courage to lose. Judgement advises us to finally face these, recognize that the past is past, and put them to rest, absolutely and irrevocably. This is also a card of healing, quite literally from an accident or illness, as well as a card signaling great transformation, renewal, change.

Judgement is often a hard card to read; it usually signals just a big change, one that involves leaving something old completely behind and stepping into something completely new. Like closing the door on an old job, and opening the door to a new and very different career. But it's also about making a final decision, to take that plunge into the new career, to forgive your family, to leave an abusive spouse, to make a new life. To heal and renew. It's a very hard card to read, in part because it deals with very hard and final decisions. And it means facing something that most Querents don't want to face. You can't hide any longer, this card says, all the dead have risen and are out in the open. Face what you have to face; make that decision. Change.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
12th card: The hanged man
Card Picture: www.starbridge.com.au...
Card Meaning:

the Hanged Man is perhaps the most fascinating card in the deck. It reflects the story of Odin who offered himself as a sacrifice in order to gain knowledge. Hanging from the world tree, wounded by a spear, given no bread or mead, he hung for nine days. On the last day, he saw on the ground runes that had fallen from the tree, understood their meaning, and, coming down, scooped them up for his own. All knowledge is to be found in these runes.

The Hanged Man, in similar fashion, is a card about suspension, not life or death. This is a time of trial or meditation, selflessness, sacrifice, prophecy. The Querent stops resisting; instead he makes himself vulnerable, sacrifices his position or opposition, and in doing so, gains illumination. Answers that eluded him become clear, solutions to problems are found. He sees the world differently, has almost mystical insights. This card can also imply a time when everything just stands still, a time of rest and reflection before moving on. Things will continue on in a moment, but for now, they float, timeless.

Thirteen's Observations
Neptune is spirituality, dreams, psychic abilities, and the Hanged Man is afloat in these. He is also 12, the opposite of the World card, 21. With the World card you go infinitely out. With the Hanged Man, you go infinitely in.
This card signifies a time of insight so deep that, for a moment, nothing but that insight exists. All Tarot readers have such moments when we see, with absolute clarity, the whole picture, the entire message offered by a spread. The Hanged Man symbolizes such moments of suspension between physical and mystical worlds. Such moments don't last, and they usually require some kind of sacrifice. Sacrifice of a belief or perspective, a wish, dream, hope, money, time or even selfhood. In order to gain, you must give. Sometimes you need to sacrifice cherished positions, open yourself to other truths, other perspectives in order to find solutions, in order to bring about change. One thing is certain, whether the insight is great or small, spiritual or mundane, once you have been the Hanged Man you never see things quite the same.

So that's pretty much it, I just felt like sharing it with The people here on ATS.

My sources are : www.aeclectic.net...

[edit on 31-1-2009 by Baltazar]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Hi, great thread OP.....

I used to study the tarot for about 3 years and always found the symbolism in the cards amazing....... And your research certanly hits a good point

1 thing i did notice with the cards was the link between "the Tower" and 9/11..... The symbolism in this is awesome!

I did stop using the Tarot but instead i carved my own runes out of pieces of wood and put my study into them instead of the tarot (only because i made them with my own hands so i had an extra connection to them).

I will definitely be checking your link out thanks......

new topics

join