It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Makes me sick!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Why do you people not see it isn't right for a little girl or little boy to have two "dads" ?

How or why do find it acceptable for a child to be brought up by a same sex relationship?

I believe a child in such a situation, when old enough to realise, would begin to resent their parents - the social pressure and stigma would be enough!

Its quite simple, a little girl needs her mum and a little boy needs her dad. Daddy shouts at little girl for doing something wrong and mummy consoles her and explains daddy just wants the best for her.

Why people can find it acceptable to take a little girl (who has been cared for in a MUM and DAD relationship since birth) and put her with two strange men is beyond me?

Do you think its right to allow a small child to see "my two dads hug each other, they even kiss each other!"? How is that fair?!?!

Why is there male & female if its right to allow homosexual couples to have kids??

Is it just me or doesn't anyone realise that to have a baby you need a male & female? Yin & Yang ?

Being gay may not be a choice, I'll accept that but taking a young girl & boy who have been in a heterosexual parental relationship and putting them with a homosexual parental couple is wrong!

How on earth do you expect a child with two gay parents to live a normal life?

Yes pull me up, by insinuation that implies I think gay couples are not "normal" Well personally I don't think they are, but putting a young child who doesnt know any different in that situation is wrong.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero
Unbelievable...

What makes me sick the someone supporting the idea that gays shouldn't raise kids. This is obviously just an opinion as I do all I can to never insult people...but I think you do have an issue with gays. Your OP makes it sound like this

"I have no problem with gays...as long as I don't have to see, hear or deal with them in anyway and as long as they don't effect the world at all"

That's what I read out of it, like it or not. Some will say I am twisting the words but it's all about perception.

External Link

-Kyo

How can a gay couple raise kids?!?!?

When the 4 year old is 14 years old and she wants to talk to someone about sex or her periods etc she has to talk to a man?!?!

Someone who doesn't have the experience or first hand knowledge or comprehsion of the subject in hand?

To the person who posted the little girl would find an aunty, female friend etc

She shouldn't have too!!!!

That's what mothers are for!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
First off...no need to yell at me for challenging your point of view. You started a rant on a debate forum. In fact, you started a particularly personal debate here.

Now thestatistics I showed, showed kids raised in an all homosexual house and they turned out just fine. THAT is how kids can be raised in homosexual houses.

Let me challenge you here...

How can a kid raised in an all heterosexual house turn out to be gay?

Better yet...

How can kids raised in an all heterosexual house turn out to be sexual deviants, rapists, murderers, serial killers, drug-users, alcoholics, and resent their parents?

Guess what, it happens in every household.

I have a friend who grew up resenting the hell out of his dad for being so openly against homosexuality. The kicker is...he was heterosexual as well.

-Kyo

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

What kind of selfish couple would want to adopt these 'stolen' children?

Well it looks like I'm not the only person who finds this case wrong...

Link: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
1. Not careing for your kids you dont have a choice in what happens to them.

2. Grand parents should of been able to keep the kids, as biological entities wishes.

3. Gay people shouldn't be able to have kids that aren't artificially insemenated. PERIOD.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

It isn't just the fact that I think a child raised by a homosexual couple is more likely to turn out gay themselves, the whole idea is wrong on so many levels!

Taking a child away from a parental relationship where they had a mother & a father and then putting them with a homosexual couple is wrong.

Look at it a different way, if I was to be adopted by a gay couple when I was 15 I would hate it. Because I would have learnt by the time I was that age that children are brought up by mums & dads not by same sex couples.

I really don't see how a gay couple can provide the same love and support for their "child" when its two men. Same goes for two women.

The idea of a child getting its sore finger kissed by a man in a gay couple relationship is just wrong. Mum's kiss sore fingers...

I would love to hear from a gay man or women who DOESN'T think its right for homosexual couples to have kids.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Well that's good for you that you would hate it...many others don't.

Well good luck with that one (finding a gay person who doesn't think they should have kids)...and with that...I'm sorry but this (and let me stress harshly that this is MY opinion) is unbelievable ignorance and bigotry.

I am through with this thread

Have a fine day

-Kyo

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero
Well that's good for you that you would hate it...many others don't.

Well good luck with that one (finding a gay person who doesn't think they should have kids)...and with that...I'm sorry but this (and let me stress harshly that this is MY opinion) is unbelievable ignorance and bigotry.

I am through with this thread

Have a fine day

-Kyo

Everyone is entitled to their own oppinion and I respect yours. Mine is you seem to be ignorant regarding the correct upbringing and parenting of a young child.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
And mine is that I have seen plenty of kids raisd by homosexuals that are just fine

-Kyo

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join