It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dna potential

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
recently i been interested in dna. with this site and other sites, i learn that we have "potential" locked somewhere deep within our dna. heres the question, how can we (as humanity) unlock this power within. and what will happen once we do, will we understand all knowledge and all wisdom? when we do unlock it, can we be intouch of our inner "god" and be able to cross over to other state of existence, spiritual realm? higher dimension?

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Are you suggesting that we have segments of DNA that aren�t being used?

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Are you suggesting that we have segments of DNA that aren�t being used?

yes. most of it is just "junk" or thought of as junk. we dont know what they do but they probably have some purpose. we have over 100 mistakes in our dna and some of them are useless. plus, some genes get turned on and off at different times of ur life. puberty for example is when many of our genes r turned on and some r turned off. im a wiz when it comes to genetics so msg me if u have any questions

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
according to this www.abovetopsecret.com... we only use a few of our dna. the rest of the segments are just lying dorment waiting to be turned on

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Follow this site.

groups.msn.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   

according to this www.abovetopsecret.com... we only use a few of our dna. the rest of the segments are just lying dorment waiting to be turned on

I read that article. Its weird before spring i felt myself using more and more of my DNA or whatever it is by following that site I posted. I was able to do 60 nuckle pushups on concrete and i hardely work out. Now its spring and all my abilities have gone away.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
We are sequencing human DNA now. I don�t see how anyone would know what is and what isn�t being used. The secrets haven�t been revealed yet. Or am I missing something.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
F**CK that article might actually be true, before spring I felt my self evolving now its all gone away.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
that article is bogus. to do that, u'd have to insert a gene at precisely the exact location. with the current technology, that's impossible but in the future, we will definitely be able to do that.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Belief has a lot to do with it. If you believe you can do something, then you will.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Well maby its alien technology.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic7
Well maby its alien technology.

ok....now ur reading too much into this stuff. just because u can't explain it, doesn't mean that u should go blaming it on the aliens. the article never said anything about alien technology.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I dont even know if that thing is real im jus saying that before spring I was evolving now its spring and im back to how i usually am and i dont feel myself connecting with my higher being. Theres a chance this thing could be real. Most of us are all Mental Slaves. Revoulution Must start in USA.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I read that article. Its weird before spring i felt myself using more and more of my DNA or whatever it is by following that site I posted. I was able to do 60 nuckle pushups on concrete and i hardely work out. Now its spring and all my abilities have gone away.

maybe it's just adrinaline rush. but sometimes people can use some sort of power, mental or physical for only a short period of time, then it's completely forgotten

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Contact them at: ISA, P.O. Box 149, Kapaa, Hawaii [96746]. Phone: 808-937-4350 Fax: 760-281-6573

That number I call it and it says Message HIL 24 the user is not answering calls???

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I dont even know if that thing is real im jus saying that before spring I was evolving now its spring and im back to how i usually am and i dont feel myself connecting with my higher being. Theres a chance this thing could be real.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ur pretty funny u know that? u can't EVOLVE just by doing something to make u a better person! u also can't control how much of ur dna u use just by thinking consciously OR subconsciously! if ur body needs more of some hormone/protein/whatever, it'll send some signal that will cause ur body to produce more of something. For example, if u bleed a lot, u release ADH, a hormone that prevents water loss through urination. O! and the reason as to y ur feeling so great...it's called happiness...u've obviously been a very very very lonely guy for a loooooong time.

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by silQ]

new topics

top topics

join