It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re Education of History

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Though this is an old thread it's wealth of information deserves notice and investigation.

Curious as to why there's so few posts attached, bad timing maybe?

Starred, flagged

Bookmarked too for reading materials

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Well it seems that many people do not want to be informed of True History as it is told by those that lived it!
1918.....The MURDER of the Tzar....does this have meaning to the rest of the world?

Much has been written through the years about the tragedy of the Royal Martyrs — some well-meaning,
some disappointingly critical,
some outright slanderous — but almost none from the viewpoint of the Orthodox Christian "measuring stick."..........
July 4, 1918, the entire family, with their doctor and two faithful servants, was brought to the basement of the house of their confinement under the pretext of moving them once again.
There they were brutally and mercilessly murdered, the children as well as the adults, under the cover of darkness — for "Men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil" (John 3:19). The Tsar was shot as he stood forward to defend his family.
Tsaritsa Alexandra was able to make the sign of the Cross before she, too, fell........
READ MORE

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
1926.....RE-EDUCATION OF hISTORY!
The Genocide of the Eastern Christians of the city of
SMYRNA IN 1922 ......

The Blight of Asia
By G. Horton.....
The long out of print, well known book "THE BLIGHT OF ASIA" was published in 1926 in the USA and written by the American General Consul in Smyrna in 1922, who was an eye witness of all the perils of that city and of its Christian inhabitants......This testimony comes from a high ranking American Diplomat,who served in this capacity in that part of the world for about 30 years, and was therefore a knowledgable and impartial source....

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
On the Von Neumann machine:

A series of events have occurred in the universe which led to the engineering of a device which transforms this universe. This is referred to as the Von Neumann machine. It depends on self-replicating units, which copy themselves to make new content based on the software in the engine's mainframe. The chaotic universe is transformed into a series of holograms.

The reasons for making the transforming machine are unknown. Maybe an opponent of God made Earthlings hate themselves. This could explain why such a machine was made from Earth.

An opponent of God could also make his own universe, in which he makes this machine work. That would be his dream come true -- Satan's dream.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Excellent thread. I love how you identified the long time struggle between the Guelfs and Ghibellines as a central element in defining the modern era. It's a shame more people haven't seen this. Too many words for sheep i guess. Perhaps if you add a sensational acronym to the title, like NWO or UFO it will jump to the top of the lists.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Thank you for the excellent post. I have gotten to ~1950s and there is still much reading. I agree fully that we are being lied to and I worry that this cannot end well. However I am happy and hopeful that the internet can bring out some truth. I just wish more people were interested and willing to stake their lives to stand up against tyrany on this scale.

Sadly, my girlfriend got a flu shot last year. She is a nurse and claims that she need to take it or else it could interfere with her career. I keep telling her there is no law 'currently' that would make citizens of Canada take a flu shot. I am right, I know, but I couldn't stop her.

On a side note, I still have a friend that drinks water from the tap. He did it at my house the other day and I yelled at him. The other day he text messaged me about seeing a CNN interview with Jesse Ventura. Hopefully I have opened up something in him.

Problem is they have this all so planned out for so long that it's going to take a miracle to overthrow it all.

S+F+Fav.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PhyberDragon

S&F! Thanks for so much information...I was not aware of so many things...It's amazing this stuff has been going on for so long...I think it's time for people to come together and end the 4% of people's evil plan...I honestly do...I participate in a lot of events and am looking to help any further way...Maybe a thread with a game plan for people to follow would help motivate and get people going? Whether they want to believe in Illuminati (though it's pretty clear cut, nothing to believe in like Santa Clause when the facts are in your face IMO) everyone can now agree that the world is in a bad place and we need to get it back to where it was without these people for our children and children's children...I am not smart enough to come up with such a thread because I lack information but would be glad to help contribute and pass the information along if anyone is interested and does so...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
In a recent thread a large document was under discussion that touched on
many different topics and might be called a complete misunderstanding of history.
www.scribd.com...

I know for one section a veiled truth did appear.
As with many a Big Lie production an easy untruth is pointed out so that any
look into what might be truthful is ignored. This is something Bill Lyne points
out in his researches and is pervasive to say the least in modern day generated
dis info around the clock.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
After listening to Alex Jones I discovered a new name Edward Bernays...

Did a search on him as the founding father of propaganda and then decided to see if anyone here was interested in the topic of discussion. Admittedly I did not read the entire OP and really wish it had been condensed for time, but hey, it all connects.

So, if you know me and my posting history I am hugely interested in how propaganda works and how it has been successfully used in every country to sway minds and influence history.

Never before has propaganda been so successful but then there is another side to this that needs to be considered as well and that is the truth about people in general, it is possible that not everyone has the ability to to discern reality and capable of free thought action and deed, they instead are like empty vessels which bend to the directions of the modeling clay they are created from.

So who is the propaganda really aimed at? And just how advanced has the social corruption become? Are we all to differing degrees subjects of this sinister plan of dominance? How far will this go before it reaches its intended target? As I see it, no man, no religion, no country is free from this plan.

Scary stuff really because unless you are awake, you cant fight the waking world from a dream. No one is awake. Some may be experiencing a lucid state while others are waking but not fully aware, and others are in nightmares and then there are those who are so deeply sleeping that they will have no recall of having been asleep once they awaken to the end of their life.
edit on 28-9-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join