It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MacPherson Tapes!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Hey All!

Has Anyone Hear Seen That Movie " The Macpherson Tapes- An Alien Abduction " ??

I found this movie to be in a sort of way strange, very well made to seem realistic i would say!

I Was just sitting here thinking about it and wondered what other people thought of it

I myself think it could be once again a case of hiding the truth right in front of our eyes. That MAYBE it is possible that such a thing happened and to hide the fact they make a movie so that they can label any potential witnesses to a real situation as hoaxers. Now let me say here that i am not saying that this actual event ever took place, its just a little theory to provoke thought and discussion

i look forward to your views guys Thanks again guys
peace

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
can i ask, was your grandpa in the army at any point?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

Never saw it, what was your favorite part?

I've heard in conspiracy books that the NWO or whoever is in charge sometimes uses Hollywood to release the truth masked in fiction, I wouldn't doubt it... I mean Stanley Kubrick's movies are full of symbolism and he was apparently anti-Illuminati, why would his movies have such symbolism if he wasn't fighting against something, he probably could list movies that were suspect, but I can't...

The conspiracy book I read said the Philadelphia Experiment movie was released for such purposes, but I disagree... because I happen to know that entire story was a tall tale created by one person alone, Carlos Allen.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

if abductions and contact interests you my friend i would certainly suggest this movie.

i wouldnt say i had a particular faveourite moment in the movie but there are a few scenes which interest me.

1- three of the sons of the family go out to investigate the sudden power outage to there home and fne there ( i think its a circuit breaker sort of thing ) box is melted extremely through the door of the box.

2- the family are sitting down the stairs all a little worried when suddenyl theres a thumping from up the stairs, so two of the sons go upstairs to investigate and one sons shoots through a door at an alien. the younger brother had earlier in the movie urinated himslef so decides to take this opportunity to change his jeans!

3- which leads to this scene, as the boy enteres his room he sits the camera on his desk and proceeds to quickyl change trousers, as he is the camera is lifted by something and handed to him, when he turns the camera it shows and alien face.

i must point out that this movie is filmed aall the way through by the youngest brother on a hand held camera!

i would suggsest it, its an intriguing watch
thanks again my friend
peace

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Freking hell, another thread on this. There are 454564513546874 posts in ATS regarding this topic. USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!

new topics

top topics

join