It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dislike it when people don't wipe toilets after they use them in public.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I just have to get this off my chest. Those of you who do this you know who you are! Do you know how disgusting it is to leave the toilet as much of a mess as it was? Toilets need to be clean for the next person to use them... I like sitting on a toilet and just the thought of sitting on piss sickens me... I think it's really gross when people forget to clean up the toilet with whatever stuff is on it and they just leave it like that. I don't want to honestly sit on that stuff.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
I like sitting on a toilet and just the thought of sitting on piss sickens me...

Tell me you dont sit down to pee.......unless you're a woman, in which case that would be normal....

Ever heard the follwoing lyrics in a bloodhound gang song

"Why's everybody always picking on me...
"Because you run like a girl and sit down to pee"

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

When I poop I have to sit down on the toilet. I find all the pee on the toilet to be extremely revolting just even to look at.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
reply to post by OzWeatherman

When I poop I have to sit down on the toilet. I find all the pee on the toilet to be extremely revolting just even to look at.

Ah ok, now I get where you're coming from

Neither do I........all more the reason to leave the seat up

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
My step dad does this at home ALL the time. It drives me crazy. I leave the seat up now my self.
You know whats worse? This happened to me last week.
Working fast food, one of my main jobs is keeping the place clean. I got a complaint from a customer that the men's room really needs to be checked out.
So I find some free time and check it out. HOLY (bad word for stuff that comes out of your rear), some one missed. And they were not going number 1... Back of the toilet seat, the floor, my god. And of course this had to be one of my customers who thinks the world revolves around them. I guess this guy thought, "Oh well, I'll just let one of their workers clean up my mess.
Now I don't mind as much if you leave your trays and trash on the table (never mind the trash cans are about 5 feet away), but for pete's sake, I DON'T want to clean up your "crap" when you miss the toilet.

Good thread Frank. I've been wanting to get this off my chest as well.

[edit on 31-1-2009 by Slash]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Oh God.

Worst toilet story I have...

When I was working at a small store during high school, there was a separate restroom for the employees and the customers.

I worked until evening with another girl. Late at night a customer came in and said the toilet didn't appear to be working.

So we went in and, to make a pun,

Holy crap!

Apparently the chain in the toilet had been disconnected so that it not flush, but people were still using it. This was the first time all day we had any inkling of this!

The customer contributions were stacked up until they were almost level with the toilet seat--at the very top of this mound were what appeared to be two peices of cat poop.

Seriously. Cat poop.

So me and my friend were a bit confuddled. At this point neither of us wanted to reach back to fix the chain, for fear of catching some ungodly cat poop toxin, and frankly, we weren't sure that it would even all go down.

We had to get the boss in on this one.

When she got sight of it, I believe she called a plumber. I was never brave enough to actually find out what happened.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
this is one of them times that calls for you to use some dunny paper to make a "paper ass gasket" between you and the seat.

it works a treat

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Obliv_au

You know I've actually done that before, it does work. How ever the toilet paper at my work sucks. 1 sheet just MIGHT be able to soak up a drop of water. I'd have to layer it 3 or 4 times to feel at ease. 2 ply toilet paper works great, but most places use something like 1/4th ply (like my cheap arse store). You can see through the stuff like it was fogged glass, it's unsettling to say the least.

I've gone to using the paper towels you get to dry your hands after washing them. That works hand in hand with your solution.

Except for wiping, that tears you up.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
OMG it must be the end of the world.

Wait until you're crapping in the corner with 100 others in a FEMA camp.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Buy a container of those bleach toilet wipes and carry them with you. I have a few in my bathroom for anyone who wishes to wipe the toilet, even though I wipe it after every use whether it needs it or not.

Most public restrooms do have urinals, and if they are dirty complain to the manager. There is a certain restaurant with golden arches that take pride in having clean rest rooms. I went to one that was dirty and complained to the manager. She was very upset, and I was given some coupons to make up for the problem.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
OMG it must be the end of the world.

Wait until you're crapping in the corner with 100 others in a FEMA camp.

At least with 100 people in one corner, the pee sprinkler won't be able to get away with it any more.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Actually most public toilet seats are fairly germ free.

The door handle you touch entering and leaving would gross you out if you knew how filthy it actually is.

Urine is sterile when it leaves your body and highly acidic.

It actually kills germs it comes in contact with.

You should thank the person who sterilized the toilet seat for you by peeing on it!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

[edit on 31-1-2009 by calcoastseeker]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I agree with you it IS disgusting. really disgusting. but there are worse things than people who pee on the toilet seat.

My buddy had a room mate a foreign exchange student from finland. his name was Hankey or something. On night I'm passed out at my buddies house on the couch. we had all been drinking. I'm woken up cause I hear what sounds like a plastic candy wrapper or something being crinkles making noise.

So I look over at the sound where it's coming from and I see Hanky. his draws are down he's unconscious and he's standing by the corner of the living room where the landline phone was sitting on a small table. Homeboy was so out of it he was pissing on my buddies phone. Full stream.

SO I start going Hankey, hankey! trying to wake him up. he sorta waves me off with his hand as he still keeps going, totally unaware of what he is doing. then he without pulling up his draws falls back completely asleep while standing falls backwards over the end of the couch and lands on top of me. I still try and wake him up, but am unsuccessful so I push him aside and go to the other room to sleep on the floor.

the next moring we find him on the couch partially. his legs on the couch. laying on his side. his head on the floor fallen off the couch. his arm up on the coffee table holding a 24 once he had somehow found in the night. probably while sleepwalking. drooling and laying in a puddle of his own mess.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Don't go to the bathroom in public places if you are so disturbed.

I find it disturbing that anyone would sit down on a public toilet unless absoutely needed.

Do what you need to do before you leave home!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I agree that these a*sholes should have more manners. I'm not squeamish about wiping urine from a seat, but they should wipe up after themselves. Random checks by steroid abusers would be a good deterrent. If anyone's caught leaving a wet seat...they get a public ass-kicking.

I was in a public toilet (emergencies only) at a store. I sat down and noticed some a**hole had wiped **** on the the partition. What kind of guy goes round doing this for fun? Worst thing was, I had to sit in there until the room was empty before I could leave

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slash
reply to post by Obliv_au

You know I've actually done that before, it does work. How ever the toilet paper at my work sucks. 1 sheet just MIGHT be able to soak up a drop of water. I'd have to layer it 3 or 4 times to feel at ease. 2 ply toilet paper works great, but most places use something like 1/4th ply (like my cheap arse store).

LOL why do that? First you need to wipe the piss quickly with toilet paper, THEN create the toilet paper seat.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I do wipe it first, I'm just germaphobic to what might still be left. Come on now I'm not THAT stupid.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Ya know, I think it might of been only a 100-110 years ago, when you had to go to the bathroom, you just found a spot to do it.

Don't complain. Carry some disinfectant.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

I shouldn't have to carry disinfectant when I go to the bathroom!

Can't people just clean up after themselves?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join