It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy or Coincidence Theorist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
A little comic reflective relief food-for-thought to consider in our comings and goings here. Many excellent points are made throughout this rant that i think are well worth discussing further:

Just my own observation on the JFK/RFK/MLK assassinations and 911 but it looks to me that,
if not all, then most debunkers are no more then Coincidence Theorists.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by The All Seeing I

Big fan of the FKN Newz... Good find!

Regardless if you believe 9/11 was an inside job, NASA is withholding alien evidence, the Rothschild's control the U.S. economy, or reptilian aliens from the 4th dimension are orchestrating it all, one generally agrees that the state of the world is not accidental and is in fact far from it.

"No one could control the world... it's too large and too complex."

One need not control the whole world, only fool enough of it into thinking that you are above any law or common consideration. Such designs of manipulation on such a scale could not be born overnight, and were in fact implemented hundreds, if not thousands, of years ago. This is proved out time and time again through numerous genealogical researchers who explore the bloodlines of those who retain power today. The complexity grew as the world "grew"... or, better said, became ever increasingly interconnected.

Now, as a spider in the center of a web, a few thousand individuals related by blood or common aspiration, control the food, media, laws and religion of no less than 40% of the world's population.

This year marks the 40th anniversary of an intellectual revolution in the United States. This revolution made possible the understanding by vast numbers of people the statements made by the likes of Kennedy, Eisenhower and Lindburgh. The warnings suddenly made sense.

The internet has continued that revolution by providing a means for individuals from many economic and social strata to "compare notes"... and the picture is slowly coming into focus.

However, the battle is still pitched. To stymie this new exchange of information, the internet has been contaminated with nonsensical minutia and the direct manipulation of details. Combine this with the ever descending educational standards of the past two decades and you have a potent tool for misguidance and distraction.

We have a population wise enough to understand the world is not as they are told it is, but under educated as to how one should filter all the available information t find the truth.

Such things are evidenced in the knee-jerk reactions on ATS that arise from any new revelation that is dredged up from the depths of internet arcana.

Be wise to the ways of the world, but do not allow it to lead you to distraction. Ignore 9/11. Ignore faked moon shot "proof". Ignore economic collapses. Note it and move on. It's good to know that the game is still a foot, but in the final analysis it's all meaningless.

Are there drug dealers in your neighborhood? If so, do you know how they are supplied? Why not?

Are the police in your county performing illegal searches or stops? If so, do you allow it to continue? Would you know how to stop it?

Are there mentally ill that are homeless in your community? If so, do you find it easier to ignore them than offer lasting, or even transient, assistance or are you just too busy to be bothered?

The New(Old!) World Order continues to maintain power because we trade our righteous indignation at the ills of our neighborhoods and communities for the useless indignation at the distant and the unimpeachable ills of the entire world.

I guess it's just easier for most folks to post on a forum about how angry they are at Gaza bombings than it is to go and actual work to make the world a little bit better of a place to live for someone other than themselves.

Every senseless act of charity and compassion I, or anyone else, commit is a mark in the "L" column for the NWO.

The war is on. Get started.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by cogburn]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I'm thinking about sending this video to everyone I work with... to everyone I know...

I mean, afterall... they are pretty much asleep.

Maybe they need to hear somebody that speaks their language.

Star and Flag.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Case in point/example... a little stroll down memory lane:

"We must speak the truth about terror. Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September 11, malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists themselves, away from the guilty."
~ George W. Bush speaking before the UN General Assembly November 10, 2001

[translation: We must never speak the truth about terror, and only tolerate the official conspiracy theory that shifts the blame away from the ultimate perpetrators.]

In reflection/retrospect it seems very premature to be saying such a thing when only two months had passed... (note a speech like this given in front of the world community is written well in advance) what "conspiracy theories" were gaining ground so soon after 911? This looks like an expression of guilt typical of telling such a mammoth lie.

[edit on 31-1-2009 by The All Seeing I]

new topics

top topics

join