It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO Sighting 15 miles from Stephenville Texas!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
www.ufocasebook.com...

These large orbs of light are seen around the Stephenville area. What are they?

[edit on 30-1-2009 by ufo reality]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Wow! Thanks for the heads up! Looking foward to more info. The msm will most likely report on it due to the other incidents. I'll be listening out!

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Thanks for the link Ufo Reality!

I have seen this type of thing near WPAFB Dayton.(1998)

The ones I saw, from what i observed they where large orbs that would "blink out" when the AF
attempted to approach them (2). Then reappear in the exact spot in the sky(a distant radio tower beacon light used for position reference) after the fighters where some distance.

What are your contacts in Texas saying about this?

I really hope someone down there is listening in on the AF freqs. to belay the usual "training flares"
excuse. cameras ready. recorders on... here we go again.

keep us posted if you call the base again ....lol

Peace

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
My contacts are confidential, but they are good.

I wonder if the orbs of light are simply some new form of training F-16 pilots to zone into a target? But if not, what are they and why do some people that report what they see to the media get threatening phone calls? Doesn't add up. These orbs are being seen more often in the Stephenville area, this much is for sure...

I won't be calling the base again. They won't say anything unless you have a clearance. Someone like me who isn't in the military isn't worth 2 seconds of their time. Carl Lewis the public affairs officer knows me by name now, so I want to cool it before they start calling and threatening me. I'm sure they know better than to do that because of the contacts I have. I'd have them on the front of CNN in a few minutes after any threatening phone call.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by ufo reality]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
FYI - The guy's name in the report who saw the UFOs with his sister is Matt and he lives in Walnut Springs TX which is in Bosque County. Only 15 miles from Stephenville.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hello,

Nice job as usual for keeping us updated on all this. I know when I see a post by you uforeality I read it.

When UFO's hanker around a certain area it tells me that something is up with that area, sooooooo as far as I am concerned something has been going on there in Texas so we need to continue to watch this area.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Angelia Joiner is on the case. Several new sightings have been reported in the past few days. Some media coverage.

www.the33tv.com...

www.ufocasebook.com...

new topics

top topics

join