It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your personality type? (Myers-Briggs)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
INTJ - Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging

89 12 50 33

Hmmmm .....

Rational Portrait of the Mastermind (INTJ)

This fits -

Masterminds do not feel bound by established rules and procedures, and traditional authority does not impress them, nor do slogans or catchwords. .... usually developed a very strong will.

Yep, slogans and catchwords (hope, change, unity) don't impress me at all. Strong will ... yep.

This doesn't -

Ordinarily, they verbalize the positive and avoid comments of a negative nature;

I'd say it's about 1/2 and 1/2 right. At least as far as I can see.

[edit on 1/31/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by plutoxgirl

may I question your motives for evaluating the psychological profile of people who would otherwise rather protect their privacy?

and what personality type does questioning you make me?

-rrr

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXTriker

Originally posted by Cameoii

I was classified as INTJ, "The Scientist". I agree with most of it, but I have never really considered myself introverted. I am actually very outgoing with people I am comfortable around.

This is mine as well. I have 56% introverted and I agree with that. I'm very outgoing with people I know but very withdrawn with new people until I see enough to know whether or not I want to know them.

Me too. I have a reliable social circle that I depend on. It consists of people from my childhood. When old or new friends crossed me I never dealt with them again.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
INFJ for me.

Introverted 22%
Intuitive 62%
Feeling 12%
Judging 44%

Close to the same as many of the people here on ATS. Thanks goes to the OP!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nemesys

Great thread, thanks for sharing it - starred and flagged!

I'm type ENTJ

Not so sure about being compared to Margaret Thatcher and Napoleon, but very enjoyable none the less lol! The profile, needless to say, fitted me like a glove.

[edit on 31/1/09 by Nemesys]

hey you! Napoleon-Thatchter type
, thank you!!!

I'm happy to see all the replies, and how all we seem to fit in some of these descriptions
...somewhat scary, huh?

Seems I still got a lof of work to do! will wait for today and probably tomorrow do the counting. =)

[edit on 31/1/09 by plutoxgirl]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr

may I question your motives for evaluating the psychological profile of people who would otherwise rather protect their privacy?

and what personality type does questioning you make me?

-rrr

...yeah sure!, just and pure CURIOSITY!!

if you want privacy then do not post your results, no one is obliged to do this, it's just out of FUN- .!!!! jee

I like to see patterns. So what?-

I have no idea what your type is. But you def have some paranoid traits.

Relax. I'm not working undercover for the government... oh wait, am I?
:

[edit on 31/1/09 by plutoxgirl]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD

I want to change the world people, to inspire, and give the oppressed a hug.

[edit on 31-1-2009 by CavemanDD]

that's a huge Awww!
2nd line.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis

I worked for a company a few years ago that as part of a team building program had a group come in and test everyone to determine their type

after we were tested they went through them all employee by employee - it was amazing really

I was calling it astrology for eggheads at the time - but I have to admit - while I don't think you can really paint a complete portrait of a person with a simple test, and I had some issues with the wording in some of the questions - as far as a general description of a persons personality goes, it was very close - down to a person

I was also having some problems with the titles they chose for the category types - so I refused to believe mine was accurate for a while. Finally I saw that I was taking them to literally - it isn't about who or what you are - but how you approach life

anyway - I took the test over and over - each time trying to be even more honest - and even more "me" than the time before - always with the same result

so - INTP - with an occasional result of INTJ - but I think that might be mostly hormonal :-)

I'm only partly kidding

that's very interesting!- (but what's your prob with Astrology... you are talking to an Astrologer here
) hehehe

Me too, I took this test a few years ago, and got the same results.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Your Type is
ENFJ
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
Strength of the preferences %
78 75 25 17

this was fun
thanks

ahhh I'm an idealist : Teacher (that's me
I mean I'm certainly an idealist and I'm always yapping off about what I think I know (maybe a wanna be teacher

It sure did peg me - I am an exec. I took this over 10 years ago for work and was ENFJ then or maybe ENTJ? anyway it sure feels right. Funny how we can be pegholed.

[edit on 1/31/2009 by trusername]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

Hiya mate, mainly recording side - studio stuff, computer based side of things although plenty of the performing/composing side too.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

that's very interesting!- (but what's your prob with Astrology... you are talking to an Astrologer here )

:-)

none actually - I think it's very interesting

a part of me wants to be able to dismiss it - part of me wants to be able to explain it

but I've always been interested - I just like razzing the eggheads (with love in my heart)

I have a half baked idea about how astrology could be (to some extent) backed up by science - but since I'm no scientist - have no idea how you would even start

also - I think it would be very interesting to find out if any astrological signs correspond with the 16 personalities as described by Meyers Briggs - but again - have no idea how you would do that since so much of all of it depends on our being able to be objective and honest about ourselves

hehehe Me too, I took this test a few years ago, and got the same results.

hard to escape ourselves - isn't it? :-)

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I am..

ESFJ
Extraverted Sensing Feeling Judging

moderately expressed extravert

slightly expressed sensing personality

moderately expressed feeling personality

moderately expressed judging personality

Yeah.. thats seems pretty close to me I suppose. =) I don't think I have a "judging personality" per sey, but I guess it's a possibility.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

Well mate, you have win me over with your avie
what can I say...! haha

I like you have an open-mind. Have you ever had your birth chart done?

- well, but, do we want to escape ourselves? or outgrow ourselves?

And yes there's def a correlation btw the personality types and astrology.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
www.personalitypage.com...

ENTJ - "The Executive"

What is most astonishing is the job outlooks it gave me...

www.humanmetrics.com...

I have only EVER thought about these careers or a mix of them. While some questions contradicted each other in various ways, and Yes and No both being possible answers, in the end it still gave a dead on portfolio of me.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Type: INTJ

Preferences: (I) 22% (N) 75% (T) 38% (J) 33%

Temperament: Rational Mastermind

Yes, I suppose this fits my self-assessed personality quite well.

Now if you'll excuse me, I must meet with my Evil Minions!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
ENTJ - Extraverted Thinking with Introverted Intuition 33 50 1 78

Assertive and outspoken - they are driven to lead. Excellent ability to understand difficult organizational problems and create solid solutions. Intelligent and well-informed, they usually excel at public speaking. They value knowledge and competence, and usually have little patience with inefficiency or disorganization.

Dubbed "The Executive"

Most of it fits my profile quite well.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Well mate, you have win me over with your avie what can I say...!

I'm sure you could probably guess my sign from my current avatar :-)

I like you have an open-mind. Have you ever had your birth chart done?

I don't see the point in not having an open mind - who's to say what's real and what's not - based only on what we know as of right now

and yes - I have had my chart done - too much to go in to here - but, very interesting

also a lifetime of observing people has made me curious about certain things - I might have taken up astrology myself - if it weren't for the math :-)

And yes there's def a correlation btw the personality types and astrology.

maybe you could put something together for another thread at some point? I'd love to see what you've come up with

also - last night I watched 20/20 - specifically because they did something that must be based in some way on the MB personality types:

Unsaid Chemistry': Science of Seduction
Four Couples, Biological Anthropologist Explore the Changing Rules of Attraction

abcnews.go.com...

I think you can watch it online - was fun to watch a social anthropologist studying the dating rituals of the humans - by personality type :-)

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
INTJ

100% 50% 12% 56%

Rational Mastermind

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

forgot about this:

- well, but, do we want to escape ourselves? or outgrow ourselves?

that's a really good question

and, I think the answer is - we do

at least some of the time - it would be interesting to see what our world would be like if people were honestly comfortable with who they are - all the time

we each have basic insecurities - whether we're willing to admit it or not

I think it may be why people LOVE stuff like this - the personality tests - and astrology - it's hard to see ourselves objectively sometimes - and it's always interesting to get some sort of confirmation - or explanation

but it's also why I took the test over and over - I could never be sure if I was answering based on what I would actually do in a situation - or if I was answering based on what I'd like to THINK I would do - even for really simple stuff like answering the telephone :-)

edit to add:

over thinking stuff is a specialty of mine

[edit on 1/31/2009 by Spiramirabilis]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I did this a while back on another site but saved the link, so here is that one as I do not have the time to do it again for percentages.

ENFJ

ENFJs are the benevolent 'pedagogues' of humanity. They have tremendous charisma by which many are drawn into their nurturant tutelage and/or grand schemes. Many ENFJs have tremendous power to manipulate others with their phenomenal interpersonal skills and unique salesmanship. But it's usually not meant as manipulation -- ENFJs generally believe in their dreams, and see themselves as helpers and enablers, which they usually are.

ENFJs are global learners. They see the big picture. The ENFJs focus is expansive. Some can juggle an amazing number of responsibilities or projects simultaneously. Many ENFJs have tremendous entrepreneurial ability.

Linkety link

And that about sums me up, esp. the grand schemes part

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join