It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your personality type? (Myers-Briggs)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
Strength of the preferences %
56 6 12 1

Just about right in all aspects. Thanks for the link!

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Interesting test,however, i also thought some questions should have had a maybe option.

ENTJ - the executive

Funny,my numerology test,claims im more of an INTJ - The scientist.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Did the test again and finally got INTJ - The Scientist like i expected from the ENTJ - The Executive i initially got,yeah the INTJ hit the bullseye,but i figure people arn't exactly just one personality but stray into hybrids.Take me for example,could be INTJ/ENTJ.

I mean they both have somewhat similar characteristics,but i knew the first test was wrong because i am a science student and more of a follower.

Still think the questions need a "maybe" option.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Back in college, about 6 years ago I was an INTJ. Today I'm INFP.

My sister and I love discussing personality types (she's also a Psychology major) and she mentioned how my personality did such a 180 degree turn once college ended and afterwards. I really wanted to change b/c I felt that I needed to expand how I looked at life. I really enjoyed being an INTJ b/c I used to be so accurate, it was great! I knew how to time everything down to a tee and could analyze very well. My mind literally felt like a computer...

Individuals personalities can change for various reasons, often b/c of life's circumstances, or just simply b/c you really want to change. I was an INTJ for many, many years before my personality started changing. College life is definitely a time of much change and so it's no wonder people can seem different once graduated. I don't like too much of the disorganized aspect of myself these days, but on the other hand I'm very flexible now, way more than I used to be! I also used to not as easily connect to others feelings but now I share strong empathy towards others.

Every personality type is special in its own way and no single one is better than anothers. We all come together to make a unique, beautiful, fascinating collage of variance that colors the world that we live in today. We all need each other too in both our strengths and weaknesses b/c w/ us standing side by side we learn from one another.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
As i posted once before, I am an ENFJ, and i went to an outside source to see what that means and This site is almost eerie because it is so accurately describes how i am, and I guess other ENFJ's are as well.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I´m an Idealist ... no need any test for that ..... only needs ME knowing myself

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Interesting little test. - Mastermind.. I like that.

Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
11 25 25 67

Independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.

keirsey.com...

All Rationals are good at planning operations, but Masterminds are head and shoulders above all the rest in contingency planning. Complex operations involve many steps or stages, one following another in a necessary progression, and Masterminds are naturally able to grasp how each one leads to the next, and to prepare alternatives for difficulties that are likely to arise any step of the way. Trying to anticipate every contingency, Masterminds never set off on their current project without a Plan A firmly in mind, but they are always prepared to switch to Plan B or C or D if need be.
Masterminds are rare, comprising no more than, say, one percent of the population, and they are rarely encountered outside their office, factory, school, or laboratory. Although they are highly capable leaders, Masterminds are not at all eager to take command, preferring to stay in the background until others demonstrate their inability to lead. Once they take charge, however, they are thoroughgoing pragmatists. Masterminds are certain that efficiency is indispensable in a well-run organization, and if they encounter inefficiency-any waste of human and material resources-they are quick to realign operations and reassign personnel. Masterminds do not feel bound by established rules and procedures, and traditional authority does not impress them, nor do slogans or catchwords. Only ideas that make sense to them are adopted; those that don't, aren't, no matter who thought of them. Remember, their aim is always maximum efficiency.

In their careers, Masterminds usually rise to positions of responsibility, for they work long and hard and are dedicated in their pursuit of goals, sparing neither their own time and effort nor that of their colleagues and employees. Problem-solving is highly stimulating to Masterminds, who love responding to tangled systems that require careful sorting out. Ordinarily, they verbalize the positive and avoid comments of a negative nature; they are more interested in moving an organization forward than dwelling on mistakes of the past.

Masterminds tend to be much more definite and self-confident than other Rationals, having usually developed a very strong will. Decisions come easily to them; in fact, they can hardly rest until they have things settled and decided. But before they decide anything, they must do the research. Masterminds are highly theoretical, but they insist on looking at all available data before they embrace an idea, and they are suspicious of any statement that is based on shoddy research, or that is not checked against reality.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
INTP

Architects often seem difficult to know. They are inclined to be shy except with close friends, and their reserve is difficult to penetrate. Able to concentrate better than any other type, they prefer to work quietly at their computers or drafting tables, and often alone. Architects also become obsessed with analysis, and this can seem to shut others out. Once caught up in a thought process, Architects close off and persevere until they comprehend the issue in all its complexity. Architects prize intelligence, and with their grand desire to grasp the structure of the universe, they can seem arrogant and may show impatience with others who have less ability, or who are less driven.

Logical, original, creative thinkers. Can become very excited about theories and ideas. Exceptionally capable and driven to turn theories into clear understandings. Highly value knowledge, competence and logic. Quiet and reserved, hard to get to know well. Individualistic, having no interest in leading or following others.

I'll have to take this a couple more times to see if I get the same result but the descriptions do sum me up for the most part. I've always kept to myself for the most part, especially in recent years. I never been in a serious relationship and I think a big part of me is quite ok with it, I also work as a programmer and basically taught myself.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Great test, right on the spot!

Extraverted - Intuitive - Feeling - Percieving
1 - 62 - 50 - 11

ENFP
ENFPs are warm, enthusiastic people, typically very bright and full of potential. They live in the world of possibilities, and can become very passionate and excited about things. Their enthusiasm lends them the ability to inspire and motivate others, more so than we see in other types. They can talk their way in or out of anything. They love life, seeing it as a special gift, and strive to make the most out of it.

Indeed!

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I'm a champion, apparently.

Your Type is
ENFP
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
33 62 88 22

Like the other Idealists, Champions are rather rare, say two or three percent of the population, but even more than the others they consider intense emotional experiences as being vital to a full life. Champions have a wide range and variety of emotions, and a great passion for novelty. They see life as an exciting drama, pregnant with possibilities for both good and evil, and they want to experience all the meaningful events and fascinating people in the world. The most outgoing of the Idealists, Champions often can't wait to tell others of their extraordinary experiences. Champions can be tireless in talking with others, like fountains that bubble and splash, spilling over their own words to get it all out. And usually this is not simple storytelling; Champions often speak (or write) in the hope of revealing some truth about human experience, or of motivating others with their powerful convictions. Their strong drive to speak out on issues and events, along with their boundless enthusiasm and natural talent with language, makes them the most vivacious and inspiring of all the types.

Fiercely individualistic, Champions strive toward a kind of personal authenticity, and this intention always to be themselves is usually quite attractive to others. At the same time, Champions have outstanding intuitive powers and can tell what is going on inside of others, reading hidden emotions and giving special significance to words or actions. In fact, Champions are constantly scanning the social environment, and no intriguing character or silent motive is likely to escape their attention. Far more than the other Idealists, Champions are keen and probing observers of the people around them, and are capable of intense concentration on another individual. Their attention is rarely passive or casual. On the contrary, Champions tend to be extra sensitive and alert, always ready for emergencies, always on the lookout for what's possible.

Champions are good with people and usually have a wide range of personal relationships. They are warm and full of energy with their friends. They are likable and at ease with colleagues, and handle their employees or students with great skill. They are good in public and on the telephone, and are so spontaneous and dramatic that others love to be in their company. Champions are positive, exuberant people, and often their confidence in the goodness of life and of human nature makes good things happen.

Don't wanna blow my own trumpet or anything (well,....another topic) but that sums me up quite well

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
LOL... found the results for the "Averages" of each type (U.S.)
www.myersbriggs.org...

How Frequent Is My Type?

One of the common questions people ask after determining their type is: How frequent is my type? The table below shows estimates of the relative frequency of each of the sixteen types in the United States population.

ISFJ = 13.8%
ESFJ = 12.3%
ISTJ = 11.6%
ISFP = 8.8%
ESTJ = 8.7%
ESFP = 8.5%
ENFP = 8.1%
ISTP = 5.4%
INFP = 4.4%
ESTP = 4.3%
INTP = 3.3%
ENTP = 3.2%
ENFJ = 2.5%
INTJ = 2.1%
ENTJ = 1.8%
INFJ = 1.5%

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by plutoxgirl

Iim a ENFP % 1, 62, 25, 11

I'm an Idealistic Champion. lol I'm also rare being at 3% of the population.

Not bad, fairly close.

I took a DISC Profiling test in college, and I am a Dominant. It was fairly good as well. This was also rare in my type being only 13% of the population.

I find that all that is said can be relevant depending on which aspect of myself or my life I am comparing it to. That being said, it can be fairly difficult to totally catergorize any individual; being that we are all very unique.

Take care,

Fun psychology test and thread.

Thanks,

Tu Amigo onehappyangel

[edit on 5-4-2009 by onehappyangel]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I've taken a couple of college administered MB's - 1982 , and again in 1994.

INFP..........till the hubcaps fall off

GL

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
ENTP though the E and the I are interchangable depending on the frame of mind at the time I take the test. Both ways they are only very slightly expressed. that makes me the inventor / innovator. I am a actually a pastor by profession though I have done many things from property management to fire department, to school administration, to masonry construction, to city councilman. I love change and innovation.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I got ESTP.
It pretty much sums me up as well.

typelogic.com...

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I am ENFJ..

After reading it, it fits me perfectly. Funny how it said fashion merchandising would be a good job for me since I already went to school for it..lol

This little excerpt from the description is so true.

"ENFJs know and appreciate people. Like most NFs, (and Feelers in general), they are apt to neglect themselves and their own needs for the needs of others. They have thinner psychological boundaries than most, and are at risk for being hurt or even abused by less sensitive people. ENFJs often take on more of the burdens of others than they can bear."

My friends are always telling me I put others before me and I should stop doing that. I just like doing for others, it makes me feel good

Also the part about intuition is accurate too. Sometimes it freaks me out..

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hmm. I got a INTJ now but when I did the test in February, I was ESFJ, one of the emotional types.

I think my state of mind influence my responses a lot.

Makes me wonder how accurate these things are. I mean, for every question on the test, I bring up a number of memories from relevant situations. But different memories and reactions comes to mind depending on how I feel at the moment. So the answers will vary too.

Anyone else's mind work in the same way?

[edit on 21-5-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I knew it, I'm insane,

# very expressed introvert
# slightly expressed intuitive personality
# moderately expressed feeling personality
# moderately expressed judging personality

typelogic.com...

[edit on 083131p://bFriday2009 by Stormdancer777]

Don't feel bad, I'm in that same boat too.
INFJ
33 - 25 - 50 - 11 (Sounds good for lotto)
moderately expressed introvert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
moderately expressed feeling personality
slightly expressed judging personality

Hey, at least the "voices" agree with this identification.

PS. It does fit my character. Scary as it seems.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Wow, I'm awfully late to the thread, but I am INFP, too.

That hits me right on the mark. Thanks!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hey!

no one is late! so, keep it coming peeps, I'll make a new re-counting soon

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join