It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your personality type? (Myers-Briggs)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I am an INTJ, which is to say-a rational mastermind. Quick description reads: Masterminds are rare, comprising no more than, say, one percent of the population, and they are rarely encountered outside their office, factory, school, or laboratory. Although they are highly capable leaders, Masterminds are not at all eager to take command, preferring to stay in the background until others demonstrate their inability to lead. Once they take charge, however, they are thoroughgoing pragmatists. Masterminds are certain that efficiency is indispensable in a well-run organization, and if they encounter inefficiency-any waste of human and material resources-they are quick to realign operations and reassign personnel. Masterminds do not feel bound by established rules and procedures, and traditional authority does not impress them, nor do slogans or catchwords. Only ideas that make sense to them are adopted; those that don't, aren't, no matter who thought of them. Remember, their aim is always maximum efficiency.
In their careers, Masterminds usually rise to positions of responsibility, for they work long and hard and are dedicated in their pursuit of goals, sparing neither their own time and effort nor that of their colleagues and employees. Problem-solving is highly stimulating to Masterminds, who love responding to tangled systems that require careful sorting out. Ordinarily, they verbalize the positive and avoid comments of a negative nature; they are more interested in moving an organization forward than dwelling on mistakes of the past.

Absolutely me. Nothing I like better than an issue to work out. As a female, I am constantly amazed at how irrational people can be and have never understood the amount of hysteria that goes into the majority of everyday lives.
Good test.
cm.oursler

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Cool!

Possible Career Paths for the INFJ:

* Clergy / Religious Work
* Teachers
* Medical Doctors / Dentists
* Alternative Health Care Practitioners, i.e. Chiropractor, Reflexologist
* Psychologists
* Psychiatrists
* Counselors and Social Workers
* Musicians and Artists
* Photographers
* Child Care / Early Childhood Development

Applied for medicine in uni. Interesting...

If they have also achieved a good amount of life wisdom, they can become powerful forces, such as Jesus (INFJ) and Mahatma Ghandi (INFJ).

ooooooooo......

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Well I suppose this confirms my plans to run for political office and later take over the universe and impose my will however I see fit...and you will like it...why?? because I said so...

I am ENTJ

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Your Type is
ENTP
Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
67 50 1 22

I'd say that's accurate, except I'm a heavy thinker, so you could add like atleast 20 to that.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
44 25 50 11

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
INFJ
Introverted 22 Intuitive 50 Feeling 25 Judging 22

You are:

* slightly expressed introvert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed feeling personality
* slightly expressed judging personality

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
11 75 25 1

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
ENFP - The Inspirer
67 50 75 89

I would never honestly think a test could peg me but uh... that description fit me to a tee
It's wierd to look at the list of careers and see most of those are what people have been telling me to do my whole life
who knew my mom would actually be right about that... I think i better go call her and tell her she was right probably make her day

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by plutoxgirl

Your Type is
ENTP
Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
100 38 1 33

You are:

* very expressed extravert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* slightly expressed thinking personality
* moderately expressed perceiving personality

Yeah...that's somewhat close...I think

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I switch between INTJ and ENTJ. Depending on a number of factors.
And no, Im not going to bother listing all of the ones Im aware of off the top of my head lol.

Besides, its a test to see what sort of box you fit ... does it matter if its a 4 by 8 by 3 and orange box or a 7 by 3 by 12 and pink. Ok, pink is not my pref but still ...

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
INTJ Rational Mastermind

22-75-100-25

It comes out pretty even on some questions though... depends heavily on context I suppose.

I'm almost always an INTJ on these tests, though sometimes I get INTP (Architect).

Interesting to see how the test results correlate here at ATS as compared to the general population.

There seem to be a high number of "IN" groups on here.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Here's a link to site i found rather amusing.

INTJ FAQ's

From link

This site was created to clear up common misunderstandings and frequently asked questions about the Myers-Briggs temperament of INTJ, called by Keirsey as the Mastermind personality.

# Be willing to back up your statements with facts - or at least some pretty sound reasoning.
# Don't expect them to respect you or your viewpoints just because you say so. INTJ respect must be earned.
# Be willing to concede when you are wrong. The average INTJ respects the truth over being "right". Withdraw your erroneous comment and admit your mistake and they will see you as a very reasonable person. Stick to erroneous comments and they will think you are an irrational idiot and treat everything you say as being questionable.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
INFP - Dreamer the first time i did this test ( www.mypersonality.info )
www.mypersonality.info...

And this time with the OP's link i am the idealist. Both are the same type only different subtypes and i can agree with the conclusion.

Ex

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Mastermind (INTJ)

Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging

22 25 38 56

I retook the test today and put more thought into my answers
Guess my personality changes like the breeze!

...this says it all

Masterminds are highly theoretical, but they insist on looking at all available data before they embrace an idea, and they are suspicious of any statement that is based on shoddy research, or that is not checked against reality.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Rational Portrait of the Mastermind (INTJ)

YOUR TYPE
I N T J
56 25 38 56

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by plutoxgirl

INTP
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
67 50 12 44

Last time I took the test it was the same thing.

Logical, original, creative thinkers. Can become very excited about theories and ideas. Exceptionally capable and driven to turn theories into clear understandings. Highly value knowledge, competence and logic. Quiet and reserved, hard to get to know well. Individualistic, having no interest in leading or following others.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Another tally coming soon? I have really enjoyed this!

I think the stats might have changed a bit!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
E N T P
Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Percieving
1% 62% 25% 11%

slightly expressed extravert personality
distinctively expressed intuitive personality
moderatly expressed thinking personality
slightly expressed personality

Rational portrait of the inventor. it fits me perfectly

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
ESFP

Extraverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving

1 1 38 33

Self introspection is difficult for me, but yes, it seems fairly accurate.

Nice thread.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I am an INFJ. : )

I = 56
N = 75
F = 38
J = 67

I should be a : writer, philosopher, religious educator or a counselor.
So true. I am currently applying to graduate schools to become a college
teacher. I personally think teaching is a counseling type career.

Famous people like me: Immanual Kant, William Shakespeare, Ludwig Beethoven, Pearl Buck, Arthur C. Clark

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join