It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fight for Global Dominance begins

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
And where is Israel in the midst of this fight?

Israel and Iran?

Pakistan and India?

And Russia has a little friend called Venezuela.

I don't see any other country that might be relevant other than Saudi Arabia.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

That's nice that Russia has friends and as far as Israel and Iran. Are they going to become global powers in the next 5 years?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I think Israel is using America as a shield right now...

slowly setting up all types of missile defense systems and advanced technology around the country.

So yes... Israel will become a Global power after they no longer need America.

America will be the first to fall.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I think you surf too many conspiracy web pages

Wishful thinking doesn't make it so.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Well now that we are friends I read most of the posts. I gave you a star and flag. You do know your stuff!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

If having a one world gov't is the way to advancement, I'll stay here in the dark ages. If we have a one world gov't, what happens if "THAT" govts' ways of ruling aren't acceptable to the then global society? Toooo late to turn back then isn't it? For there will be the global police, the global army, the global economy, the global leader, and the lack of will by the people as a general whole to want change of any kind, for their wills were broken in the struggle the generations before! Only the elite will like a global unification while the general rank and file public are nothing but slaves. Good case and point here is the trilogy "The Lord of the Rings"! Do you people think hollywood is for mere entertainment? The entertainment industry, while being a whole different world, is actually an experimental ground for public reaction to a situation. From Planet of the Apes to Total Recall, the one world order elite have used the movie entertainment business as their breeding grounds for subliminalness contact and brainwashing of the masses!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Thanks this post is a tad bit dated but it still applies today and with the G-20 summit coming up there will be ROUND 3
I hear a ding in the future stay tuned.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Yay, everybody counterfeit money and crash capitalism fast.
We then activate the money-free Venus Project.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind

If having a one world gov't is the way to advancement, I'll stay here in the dark ages. If we have a one world gov't, what happens if "THAT" govts' ways of ruling aren't acceptable to the then global society?

Well that has always been the concern of society and is reflected in novels like 1984 and many more.
It will take a long time to come to a one world government people still have way too many issues with their neighbors.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by SLAYER69]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join