It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan Maxwell - Shattering discovery?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
To me personally he comes across as a loon. He seems to have a devotion to Theosophy and, to famed luciferian Helena Petrovna Blavatsky to the point of naming Himself "Jordanus Maximus"

en.wikipedia.org...

Jordan Maxwells’ real name is Russell Pine.

Statements of Maxwell include the following:
Does Christ mean "oil"?
Does anoint mean "sex"?
Is God merely a volcano?
Does the Ark of the Covenant represent the feminine ability to give life?
Did King Solomon exist?
Is the name Solomon derived from Sol OM On?
Does OM mean The Sun?
Do we call turning on lights "on" because of Heliopolis?
Does Solomon’s temple represent sex?
Was Manna in the bible psychedelic mushrooms?
Where is the mushroom painting?
Does mushroom art in the 1200 speak for Christianity?
Does Judaism come from Saturn Worship?
video.google.com...
Yea, pretty sure he's a loon.
This video proves at least for me that his motivations and his philosophy is actually that of the NEW world Order.

[edit on 2/5/2009 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Unfortunately the hidden evil Maxwell depicts DOES exist. Disinformation on a massive scale is one of the reasons why many people still cannot see - yet – that Maxwell is correct in his main statements. But of course there are many vested interests who try to make Maxwell appear as “just a fool”. One of the most common and easiest disinfo techniques is to personally attack somebody and state: “oh, he’s just loon…”, “oh, don’t listen to him…”. Or to point out tiny errors somebody committed and then state: “Now that proves he’s a complete fool …”. This is exactly how disinformation works. Mightn’t it be happening just in this thread…?

As Maxwell correctly states in his video, all humans on this planet are in great danger. I would advise everybody to not become an easy prey to disinformation.

Just as a reminder, if Maxwell is right, the situation could boil down to this for all/most/many of us:

Thus we should not dismiss Maxwell’s statements too quickly. And, of course they aren’t wrong just because he didn’t explain them further yet. That is nonsensical reasoning. The opposite is correct. Just because he tells the truth and actually presents “breaking” information Maxwell must be careful and do it in a well substantiated manner, which understandably isn’t possible during a short interview. Besides, we don’t have to wait for further explanations at all. Just read from him/Icke/Sitchin/Tsarion/etc, or watch their videos, and you will perceive. There are two groups: the ones who recognize the deadly facts early, and the ones who will recognize them when it’s too late.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
All this has something to do with Sirius i'd bet.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolBlackHole

Well I am no dis info agent if that is what you are implying. I stated it was my belief or personal opinion and never stated such as fact....only posted what evidence has shown by his own statements. I did not make those statements....he did.

[edit on 2/6/2009 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian on page 12:
"... ie, breaking out of fear based memetics. Their role seems to me to subtly introduce more fear based, more negative frequencies, more noise, into the culture to prevent the uplifting of human consciousness through positive vibrations, through loving thoughts. ... Positive loving people atract positive loving events, negative people atract negative events...."

Excuse me, “uplifting” what? Our personal consciousness, yes. But will this uplift the course of human history? What about the political dimension? Shouldn’t we worry a tiny bit about possibly being murdered or terrorized? Is being worried about covert plans to possibly kill thousands or even millions of people in the near future “negative” thinking?

Was it “negative” thinking to worry about Hitler’s criminal activities before WW2? Should the Germans have cared less and striven more to “achieve happiness and fulfillment” by closing their eyes, denying the reality and concentrating on positive "vibrations"?

Quite the opposite is true: TOO MANY Germans behaved in a rather odd “positive” way towards their government before WW2. Too few did worry. And, wasn’t it just one of the goals of Nazi propaganda to talk people into thinking “positive”, into not worrying … ?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Worrying is neurotic and lacks intelligence.
If you can take action you- develop a course of action then you do it.
worrying is for old grannys with cats that walk around the house
in an old stained house dress. That's the behavior Jordan Maxwell
is apeing. I don't see him taking any courageous action.
He's just another fear hustler for profit and fame.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electricneo
Worrying is neurotic and lacks intelligence.
If you can take action you- develop a course of action then you do it.
worrying is for old grannys with cats that walk around the house
in an old stained house dress. That's the behavior Jordan Maxwell
is apeing. I don't see him taking any courageous action.
He's just another fear hustler for profit and fame.

I like old grannys with cats that walk around the house in old stained house dresses.
Don't you?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I can't believe that I actually wasted my time watching all of the segments. I don't know if I have ever heard someone spend so much time saying absolutely nothing. Sounds like he's trying to sell something - why else would he be so elusive? if he's actually got something to say, why hold back? It's called marketing. He wants to drum up attention for his website and so-called forthcoming revelation. If he was really concerned about helping rather than earning then he wouldn't have wasted the opportunity to say something meaningful.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by checkers]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
He says what it is right there at the end:

Alex: "People think they're talking to one God and they're really talking to another, isn't that what you're saying?"

Maxwell: "You got it, that's exactly what's happening."

So Christians are actually fuelling the Illuminati's God with prayer, according to Maxwell. For more specifics we'll have to wait and see. Personally I have my doubts about Maxwell. On the one hand he is one of the pioneer truthers on the Illuminati (most people don't realize that he brought David Icke to America, brought us Michael Tsarion, and that his research has fuelled many others, such as Alex Jones.) On the other hand, there have been questions raised on the validity of some of his statements, and some of them are called Masonic by his critics. Unfortunately I am not a scholar and that's practically what you'd have to be to follow Maxwell on his level.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Namely because JM brought Michael Tsarion and David Icke, he has no "place to hide". This chosen trio is speakeng utterly in the very same manner! No referring, no sources, no substantiating and developing ideas, just plain and simple mind bombarding.

JM is into "it" for 40 years? Every thesis he promotes and boosts is stolen!
If you have ever read H Blavatsky, Manley Hall, you'll see it clearly.

What about ll his recent "revelations" concerning symbolism and this insane rendition of Hebrew-Greek into modern English, merely based on Zecharia Sitchin's work..

The fact that he lied on TV about his past, about some of his personal experiences, seals everything. And again he broadly contributed Icke's presence!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join