It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if I Identify an Unidentified Flying Object

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
If an object that is flying is a flying object and it is from an unknown origin then i have indentified that it is of an unknown origin. so what im wondering if all these space craft are identifiable

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
You understand that the government is hiding and secretly testing new models of planes and fighter jets and that sort of thing.

If an object that is flying is a flying object and it is from an unknown origin then i have indentified that it is of an unknown origin.

An answer to this question: You just classified the "Object" unknown again. All the unknown spacecraft cannot be identified becuase they are unkown!

Does this clear things up a bit?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by UFO09

Then it becomes an IFO, Identified flying object.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by UFO09

Then it becomes an IFO, Identified flying object.

Are you sure about that?

If you've determined that you can't determine the object's origin... it remains 'unidentified'! IMHO of course.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

My reply was solely in response to your question of...It was a bit of a cheeky reply i admit

"What if I Identify an Unidentified Flying Object?"

[edit on 30/1/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by UFO09

In some cases, the object comes so close that the witness can tell it is a craft of some sort. Those are referred to as flying saucers. The late Colonel Gordon Cooper wrote about an encounter of a group of flying saucers flying in formation. He saw them close enough to see they were made of metal, and knew that neither the US or the USSR had that kind of technology. (He writes about the experience in his book "Leap of Faith".)

new topics

top topics

join