It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 12, 2006 is the day I realized TPTB would put Obama in office.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Ya know... the day I saw this, I thought it was a little unfair that a presidential candidate got to be on Monday Night Football.

It then dawned on me... I'm watching television... I was watching a controlled media.

I asked myself did Obama use money from his campaign to be advertised like that?

Could Ron Paul have done something like this?

Seeing Obama that night made me realize that the media was gonna sell this guy to the public... And that is exactly what they did.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Actually, he's been the media darling since he was elected senator back in 2004. If memory serves, he was basically put on messiah status not long after he was elected. I lived in Illinois when this race was going on, and I didn't think much of it at the time. I remember it was Obama against Jack Ryan (ex husband of jeri ryan from star trek voyager for those that are trek fans). No one was really interested in either candidate, which is how it is with any election. Obama had a slight lead in the polls but then a sudden scandel that involved Ryan going to sex clubs and obviously that made him drop out of the race.

Then after over a month there was nobody to challenge Obama, and what puzzled me is why they are looking so hard, why not pick the runner ups from the republican primary, but instead they bring in alan keyes, who resided in maryland and was defeated easily in the election. The whole thing seemed, weird about it, no body knew who Barack Obama was and he becomes senator practically unopposed and suddenly he is our savior and messiah? Savior and messiah for what? This was all the work of the chicago media, they were announcing this guys presidency from the beginning and then it went nationwide. By the time Obama announced his bid for president, the people were already brainwashed into buying into this guy. It's obvious, the PTB have been putting him out there for quite a while now.

Ryan drops out of senate race, june 25, 2004
www.cnn.com...

Wikipedia of jack ryan

en.wikipedia.org...(Senate_candidate)

Alan keyes replaces ryan

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The problem with being a "golden child" is your mistakes are magnified by your persona. The higher you are placed upon a pedestal the farther you have to fall.

join