It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How'd it happen, in your mind.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
When I read all of these 9/11 conspiracy threads, I'm at a loss to figure out the reasoning behind them.
So, let me give you all the run down on what I've heard, and my own thoughts over it; and then, you can all respond accordingly should you so desire.

I read a lot that it wasn't planes that hit the WTC, but, missles, with holograms.
So, I raise the question- Where are all the people who would had been on said planes? Dead.
Who killed them?
What happened to the planes?
According to this thread: thread
Some people are under the impression that the planes are still in service.

To which I must ask- Why.
Why?
Some may believe that the planes are still in service, and their crew and passengers were disposed of. Further, the WTC was hit by something- Which was capable of bringing them both down.
So, why keep the planes in service, with apparently, the same manufacturer serial number?
Surely, an entity controlling a conspiracy so great would know that someone would catch this.
(Please, don't say "Maybe someone wanted us to know the truth
")
I would like to further state, that this entity would likely have looked over every minor detail of this plan- As none of its agents have broken and revealed the truth, surely they would not be so foolish as to keep the planes in service that were supposedly crashed.

And surely, it would be within this conspiracy controlling entities power to remove the planes from service.
Considering,
1) They were able to dispose of all of the crew, and passengers on the plane.
2) The planes themselves, left the airports on time, were tracked in flight- But somehow, snuck away, and never hit the towers- While something ideniticle to them did.
3) The towers were brought down, by some means other than these planes, and it remains a secret.

So then, what brought down the towers if not planes?
Missles, with holograms:
Why?
I guess "Why" is my major point to this "Theory".
Why such a needlessly elaborate, sophisticated plan, using the most advanced technologies- Which, may or may not exist depending on your stance on 9/11.

Charges inside the building:
No one noticed anything?
At all?
And the planes, what happend to them?
And then, why did we see planes hit the buildings?
Some sort of, hologram as well?
Some sort of mixture of hologram/det charges?
Why?

I guess, my real question is- Why do some of you believe such outlandish theories?

Isn't it more likely, that the entity in control, simply allowed this to happen?
And that, planes actually did hit the towers- And innocent people, did die on those planes?

I mean, even then- You still get to blame America, or the NWO, or, whoever your heart desires.
Why do people make these plans so elaborate?
Things in real life, are kept simple.
The simpler something is, the harder it is to mess up.
The harder it is to mess up, the less people are going to find out.

So, I guess I need to ask- Do some of you honestly believe, that some entity has the capability, the technology, the man power and funding to cause such havoc; and yet is discovered by every-day Joes?

Keep your responses, if any, civil.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
These absurds claims damage the truth movement, make most everyday people lump all 911 truthers in the same "out-there" category. Not all truthers believe this outlandish garbage.

The misdirection is deliberate.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
i disagree. They are not outlandish. In fact, to suggest that planes did in fact hit the towers, now that is outlandish. Let me tell you why.

The Laws of Physics don't just momentarily pause from time to time, and Osama somehow knew this and knew precisely when they would pause. They don't pause.

Therefore, when an aluminum plane flies directly into a heavily fortified steal and concrete building, and there is no crumpling of the nose, no de-acceleration, no plane wreckage, no physical evidence of this plane whatsoever, then you know, lets just call a duck a duck.

Have you ever seen a beer can go through a concrete wall? Even in tornado winds, this is unheard of.

Also, why do no reporters on the scene ever mention planes? Odd, you'd think someone would say something about planes. In fact, why don't the cameramen for the MSM zoom in on these said planes? Every cameraman just happened to miss a giant plane flying through the sky? Especially after the reports of plane already hitting the first tower?

And why on Gods green Earth is there some footage that shows no plane, when the same exact angle is being shot as some footage that shows a plane?

See, theres what i like to call a point of belief. Some people are all for believing 9/11 was an inside job, they've found this to be true, they've researched it, they've studied it.

But, for what ever reason, they feel it is enough. When someone studies and researches even further, especially since it pushes beyond belief, they choose to stick with what they call "the truth". Not stopping to think that before all this truth movement stuff, even thinking 9/11 was inside job, was beyond belief.

There is a certain point that individuals are comfortable going to, but beyond that, they shut down. Its truly amazing to me.

You ask why? The same reason that drove the first investigators to deduce that it was an inside job.The same reason that most of us wont simply accept what we are told at face value.

Truth

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
19 Islamic extremists crashed 3 planes into the WTC and the Pentagon, one attack failed. Certain factions of our government, with foreknowledge, allowed the attacks to occur by providing funding via the ISI, creating a confusing air defense situation and the outright disabling of early warning systems.

Various disinformation techniques have been employed to obscure the truth as not to hide the true perpetrators, but to convince otherwise motivated, intelligent people to marginalize themselves while the real plan is rolled out. It's much easier to investagoogle and point e-fingers than it is to get up and change your corner of the world.

Imagine if all the energy, money and resources expended on 9/11 research were directed towards solving community issues.

Don't spend $20 on that new 9/11 Truther DVD... go buy some canned goods and take them to your local Foodbank. It will do infinitely more good in the world than sending that $20 to some tragedy profiteer.

If you believe 9/11 was an inside job or not is irrelevant in the final analysis. The malaise that made such an event possible is what needs changing... and you can do that right outside your front door.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by cogburn]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

i disagree. They are not outlandish. In fact, to suggest that planes did in fact hit the towers, now that is outlandish.

OK. I'm awaiting your logic.

The Laws of Physics don't just momentarily pause from time to time, and Osama somehow knew this and knew precisely when they would pause. They don't pause.

I do not see your point.

Also, why do no reporters on the scene ever mention planes? Odd, you'd think someone would say something about planes. In fact, why don't the cameramen for the MSM zoom in on these said planes? Every cameraman just happened to miss a giant plane flying through the sky? Especially after the reports of plane already hitting the first tower?

Have you done ANY research at all? Watched any newscasts, videos, documentaries. HUndreds of them out there, you may wanna look into it.

And why on Gods green Earth is there some footage that shows no plane, when the same exact angle is being shot as some footage that shows a plane?

Prove it- upload or link to videos from the same angles and show me that there are no planes.

See, theres what i like to call a point of belief. Some people are all for believing 9/11 was an inside job, they've found this to be true, they've researched it, they've studied it.

OK......... AND?

But, for what ever reason, they feel it is enough. When someone studies and researches even further, especially since it pushes beyond belief, they choose to stick with what they call "the truth". Not stopping to think that before all this truth movement stuff, even thinking 9/11 was inside job, was beyond belief.

Maybe because there are absolutely viable explanations, using physics in your words, and not some ridiculous theory that holograms and point of impact explosives are responsible. The plane parts were there, the bodies were there, the jet fuel (ha-ha) was there, PLANES HIT THE BUILDINGS!

There is a certain point that individuals are comfortable going to, but beyond that, they shut down.

Yeah, it's called sanity.

Its truly amazing to me.

Hmmmmm.

Let's face it, 911 was an inside job. But it was accomplished using a sophisticated, engineered system. NOT 28th century, rabbit out of the hat, hologram trickery.

Posting outlandish, far-fetched, UN NECESSARY theories hurts the entire movement.

[edit on 30/1/09 by MajesticJax]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I believe its the same people these men are talking about. Really listen not just watch it really really listen.

www.youtube.com...

He also tried to tell us also about these people.

www.youtube.com...

So did he also try to tell us about these people.

www.youtube.com...

But i have no clue how it was done if it was done by the people all 3 of these men are talking about.

But what ever happend the official story is not all nice and tidy like we are lead to believe and should never(cough) questioned.

To many people in the know ex POTUS, movie stars,ex and in the military high ups , ex and current politicians, physicist ,engineer,teachers,ect ect. want a new investigation.

What will a new investigation find?? I have no clue. But i will bet everything i own that it will be totally different than the first one .

[edit on 30-1-2009 by lycopersicum]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by cogburn
Imagine if all the energy, money and resources expended on 9/11 research were directed towards solving community issues.

Imagine if all the TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS spent on wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and on the phony "War on Terror" was directed towards solving community issues.

I notice the OP repeatedly uses the word "hologram" or "missiles and holograms" in an attempt to ridicule and discredit the 9/11 truth movement. As if a missile (which I and many others believe hit the Pentagon) is the same as a hologram. Instead of demanding that other people answer his numerous questions, he should do his own research.

He also makes other unfounded assumptions, such as:

Originally posted by Dewm0nster
Charges inside the building:
No one noticed anything?
At all?

Does this compilation of news clips from 9/11 give you the impression that no one noticed anything?

At all?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by M157yD4wn
to suggest that planes did in fact hit the towers, now that is outlandish

To suggest that planes did not hit the towers, now that is disinfo.

when an aluminum plane flies directly into a heavily fortified steal and concrete building, and there is no crumpling of the nose, no de-acceleration, no plane wreckage

The WTC towers were not heavily fortified. The WTC construction manager said the buildings could sustain impacts of jetliners, not repel them. No steel-structured building on this earth can repel a jetliner. The only part of the WTC towers that were concrete was the light concrete mix used on the floors. The only part of the towers that were nearly indestructable was the core. That's why the majority of the planes never came out the other sides of the towers. There was viewable wreckage on the ground and in the pile after the towers were demo'd.

Most of the perimeter columns broke at the connections and didn't actually fail. Only the connections failed and rightly so against a 100,000+ pound object. It don't matter of the object was a plane or a pillow. A 100,000 pound pillow travelling at 400-500mph will break those connectors.

Have you ever seen a beer can go through a concrete wall

Since the towers weren't concrete and since planes aren't even close to being beer cans, this analogy doesn't work. Planes aren't flying beer cans. They are 100,000+ to 150,000+ pound flying airliners. Some planes frames are made out of steel. There's steel in the seats. There's steel and titanium in the engines. There's steel in the landing gear.

Also, why do no reporters on the scene ever mention planes? Odd, you'd think someone would say something about planes. In fact, why don't the cameramen for the MSM zoom in on these said planes? Every cameraman just happened to miss a giant plane flying through the sky?

I don't know what dimension you're from, but if you could count how many times the word "plane" was mentioned in the news on 9/11, you'd be rich. I also recall numerous videos of the plane both from in the air, on the ground, from reporters and private citizens alike. All filmed from many different locations. You're just spewing blatant lies now.

Some people are all for believing 9/11 was an inside job, they've found this to be true, they've researched it, they've studied it.

And most of the truth movement has researched and studied the "no-plane at the WTC" theory and have found it to be disinformation. The theory is banned at every professional research website throughout the movement except Pilots.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Well put my friend. Star for you.

Truth=1 DisInfo=0

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticJax
These absurds claims damage the truth movement, make most everyday people lump all 911 truthers in the same "out-there" category. Not all truthers believe this outlandish garbage.

No truthers believe this hologram stuff. It's just govt agents on the internet posing as truthers in an attempt to discredit the whole 911 truth movement.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Make Speed Limit 45

Originally posted by MajesticJax

No truthers believe this hologram stuff. It's just govt agents on the internet posing as truthers in an attempt to discredit the whole 911 truth movement.

I agree.

I don't see how the evil bastards sleep at night.

[edit on 31/1/09 by MajesticJax]

new topics

top topics

join