It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

flashing stationary object in sky. boomerang craft again?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Since 1999 my friends and I have noticed once in a while something in the night sky. I would be looking at the sky when I notice a small strobe flash, so I keep staring at the spot and the flash would come on again and again at around 20 second intervals. There is something up there thats darker then the night sky. Just hovering with that tiny single strobe and never moves from the position in the sky. On every sighting, before we all had seen it at least someone in the group had that sense of some one was looking at you. Everytime someone gos in for the camers the object is gone.

Last night we went to the backyard at around 10 and we had a feeling that someone was looking at us you know? So i look up in the sky and see a small flash. Like the strobe on a jet but much smaller and just one single flash. I thought ok maybe its my eyes again and I kept starring and as my eyes adjusted to the dark i started to notice an object that was there, a black object darker then the sky. then it flashed again, once every 20 seconds. it never moved I called my other friend and he ran over and saw it too. we felt like something was watching us, when he picked up the camera it left.

Anyone else seen this or knows what it may be? El Paso TX activity is picking up. Have not seen the black boomerang craft for a while, but for some reason I think this is it again.

Thanks

[edit on 30-1-2009 by UfoGuy182]

[edit on 30-1-2009 by UfoGuy182]

new topics

join