It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never watch the news EVER again. The 9/11 taboo/NoPlanes video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
9/11 taboo documentary

Pt.1
video.google.com...=911%20taboo%20pt.1&emb=0

Pt.2
video.google.com...=911%20taboo%20pt.2&emb=0

Pt.3
video.google.com...=911%20taboo%20pt.3&emb=0

Pt.4
video.google.com...=911%20taboo%20pt.4&emb=0

"They will psy-op you to death"....

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicman

Other than just supplying four links whats your take on them?

For those at work or with slow connections a synopsis of the content of the 4 links would also be helpful.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

"They will psy-op you to death"....

I'm not laughing at you either... I believe there is a lot of truth behind the September Clues documentary.

I'll watch this one later tonight.

Thanks for the links.

I watch to news to I can get a good grasp of what garbage they are dumping on the masses, and what truths they choose to ignore.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Freelancer

Undeniable that at least the second plane footage is fake, which becomes supremely clear as the scene of the plane melting into the building is presented in slow motion. And we know that no plane hit the pentagon (which by now I would expect not to have to go into this anylonger) and no plane 4th plane crashed in penn. (unless you feel a hole in the ground with some pieces of scrap metal resembles a plane crash). So where we are now is that at least 3 of the 4 were fake! Now, maybe the first one that hit the WTC was a "real" plane (not to say that even if it was, it would be the manned flight they claim it was)? ... however what are the odds of that now?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

OK....... OP.......... Thanxs alot. You just spiked my blood pressure. Are you happy? Liquefied planes...... along with bodies and luggage. Who knew? Use this information to construct a better understanding of life on Planet Weasel. JFK, RFK, MLK....... I've lived through it all. Most "citizens" do not care....... or better...... they know that they better act as though they do not care.

Niccolo Machiavelli: "Many have imagined republics and principalities which have never been seen or known to exist in reality; for how we live is so far removed from how we ought to live, that he who abandons what is done for what ought to be done, will rather bring about his own ruin than his preservation."

So....... what will you do......... fool.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
September Clueless and the "no-planes at the WTC" theory is considered disinfo by the majority of the 9/11 truth movement and is banned from discussion at all professional 9/11 organizations except Pilots.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
September Clueless and the "no-planes at the WTC" theory is considered disinfo by the majority of the 9/11 truth movement and is banned from discussion at all professional 9/11 organizations except Pilots.

Maybe there are people on this forum who haven't made up their minds about the theory or the movie who would prefer to think for themselves and decide for themselves about it without reference to "professional 9/11 organizations".

I'm not exactly sure what hit the WTC but I'm pretty convinced that there was video fakery of some of the televised video. I think that the video fakery was done to conceal something. Maybe planes were used but maybe something else happened as the planes impacted the towers. Maybe it was something that would indicate clearly that 9/11 was an inside job.

It was an inside job, after all.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Why? Are they afraid of certain questions?

Banning a topic only makes people more suspicious these days, and so they should be. Obviously, people are asking questions about this that no one feels comfortable answering. Otherwise, I can't see why it would be a problem.

Give a truthful answer, and the question will go away.

BTW, a huge difference in the footage of the plane "divebombing" and the footage where it comes in level...

[edit on 31/1/09 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Sheesh...these videos clearly show airplanes hitting those towers.

So basically this theory is that on all those seperate cameras, across all those seperate networks, were all seeing some sort of phantoms, ghost planes or what was it...liquid planes????

I think whomever authored these videos is definately on some kind of 190+ proof paco punch liquid..to much of it IMO.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I believe that said individuals believe that the planes should've bounced off the sides of the building as opposed to slicing into them as they did.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Banning a topic only makes people more suspicious these days

The topic is banned because it has been extensively looked at and determined to be false. There's no physical evidence, no science and no physics behind the theories. Videos like September Clueless purposefully deceive and blatantly disinform people with the false information it tries to spread.

Not one single scientist, physicist or engineer in the 9/11 truth movement supports these theories. We in the professional organizations of the 9/11 truth movement do not want these theories associated with us. That's why they're not welcome and have been banned.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Banning a topic only makes people more suspicious these days

The topic is banned because it has been extensively looked at and determined to be false. There's no physical evidence, no science and no physics behind the theories. Videos like September Clueless purposefully deceive and blatantly disinform people with the false information it tries to spread.

Not one single scientist, physicist or engineer in the 9/11 truth movement supports these theories. We in the professional organizations of the 9/11 truth movement do not want these theories associated with us. That's why they're not welcome and have been banned.

Yeh by you on other forums and on other websites but your not the boss here. This is a conspiracy website so if people want to talk about the no planes theory, then let them. If you don't like it don't look at the thread.

September clues has some interesting theories, especially the divebombing vid that an earlier poster mentioned. Have you looked at that particular bit? Can you explain it? Infact since its total crap to you why don't you debunk every theory on sept clues?

IMO opinion you don't like the no planes theory because you cant comprehend how the world was fooled that day. Truth is, no one can but in those vids there are lots of clues.

Whenever you like it or not, some of the footage was clearly faked.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The issue with people concerning the second plane crash is that there is an original video which shows a missile (does not look like a passenger plane) hitting the building at an vertical angle and an second, video shown by the MSM that appears to show an CGI plane coming at an horizontal angle.

So you have the very same video that either shows an missile, or an plane, but it is the same video with very different contents!

The issue with the second crash is that you can see the nose of the passenger jet emerge intact from the building, with no sign of damage. This is an impossibility.

Have you noticed the trick MSM uses while showing the second crash into the building? They fade to black soon after the plane enters the building, as to spare us from the 'horror', but in reality they do not want to show the nose of the second plane emerging from the other end!

I feel a plane did crash in to the first tower, but the second was an missile, due to the existence of two situations from the same video, one that shows an missile, and the second, which shows the 'second' plane.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I watched the event live on tv well before the second plane hit. I watched it hit live - it was definately a plane!

I think its an inside job & believe a missle hit the pentagon but i did see LIVE - the second plane hit the towers.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod
This is a conspiracy website so if people want to talk about the no planes theory, then let them.

People can talk about it all they want here. But I will be there to debunk it all. I will also let it be known that the 9/11 truth movement doesn't support the "theories" and the 9/11 truth movement doesn't want the "theories" associated with us.

Infact since its total crap to you why don't you debunk every theory on sept clues?

I did an extensive write-up and even argued with "socialservice" himself over at Pilots until he got himself banned, along with dozens of his followers. They started attacking and threatening or more. I had several threats from no-planers and even a YouTube video made about me.

The no-planers aren't professional enough or secure enough in their theories that they stoop that low.

IMO opinion you don't like the no planes theory because you cant comprehend how the world was fooled that day.

Well thank the aliens that it's just your opinion. I comprehend physics, science and math, on top of dozens of videos and thousands of witnesses, all proving planes hit those towers and all disproving the disinfo that is the no-plane theory.

Whenever you like it or not, some of the footage was clearly faked.

Only clear to you and your few followers. All anyone needs to know is that many in the 9/11 truth movement have looked at NPT, deemed it disinfo and it is now banned.

Not one single scientist, not one single engineer, not one single physicist in the 9/11 truth movement supports NPT. So post away, but NPT will be shot down here, just as surely as it was shot down in the past when it was open for discussion everywhere. You can count on it.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

You mean like this:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LwSiX
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

You mean like this:

I dont think that single engine cessna can do 400+ mph and have the mass and momentum of a twin jet engine passenger airliner.

If it could however, what would be left of that cessna? And would the tail be sticking out of the building? No.

But the cessna pic does show the example of the bouncing effect, for a cessna flying along at 130 or less mph.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns

I dont think that single engine cessna can do 400+ mph and have the mass and momentum of a twin jet engine passenger airliner.

Actually we're told 500+ mph, in one case 600+ mph, which in itself is impossible.

Even if a 767 was doing 500+ mph it still wouldn't cut through steel and concrete and emerge out the other side of a 208 feet wide building. The engines most likely would, but not the plane itself. It's simple really.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Niobis
Even if a 767 was doing 500+ mph it still wouldn't cut through steel and concrete and emerge out the other side of a 208 feet wide building. The engines most likely would, but not the plane itself. It's simple really.

The planes were doing between 400-500mph. Besides some engines and landing gear, the planes did not come out the other side of either building. The planes also didn't slice through steel and concrete. The only concrete in the towers was a light concrete mix on top of the floor trusses which a simple sledge hammer could smash through, let alone a 100,000+ pound jetliner. The steel perimeter columns were broken at the connectors and didn't actually fail, just the connectors did.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join