It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riots in France yesterday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
telegraph article

pictures:
www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

A glimpse of the near future in the US?....

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
great job france! I support your rioting

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
france should call the army in.as usual,anarchists destroying the normal peoples livelihoods and property.shoot them all.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I see those pictures and I always think "where do they find these people who put on the riot gear and beat up the public?"

I suppose when you've got the money, the police obey your orders. Pity the people can't buy police protection as well as the thieving criminals can.

Considering the corruption, greed, and unchecked power they're helping to preserve, I'd like to ask the police, "Whose side are you on?" Helping the powers that be will not make their lives better, except in the very short term.

When you protect criminals and support a system of gross injustice, you create the very desperation and fear you're trying to get away from by accepting the government's money and jobs.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by username371]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by vonholland
great job france! I support your rioting

This is the type of attitude that is going to lead to.

"How the heck did this happen"

Your falling right into the hands of the PTB.

Your giving them the reaction they need to impose the laws they want.

You are feeding the hand that feeds you. Bite it.

Open your eyes.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I agree w/ you XXXN3O, I also feel this is the reaction they are going for in order to sell and impose stronger national security measures which leads to a martial law scenario... so I actually feel that many truth movements are being incited to create an insurgent movement who will serve that role... Having said that, I do feel that riots such as these will hit the US at some point and most people will wake up and not know what to make of it and in the shock of it all will follow the lead of their "savior" leaders who will offer the solution to the chaos they have created... so we must take the shock of such events form the minds of people before they happen in case it becomes unavoidable...

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
What happens when an animal is backed into a corner, it snaps.

What happens when an animal snaps, it gets put down.

Sadly you are in a minority.

Not alone though.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by XXXN3O]

top topics

join