It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish city cancels Holocaust event

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Thats called trolling.

ATS is a home for intelligent debate. Please come back to me for a proper discussion of the issues when you've figured out the difference between the two.

It does not take long to figure him out, trust me. Here are the official numbers of the Holocaust (Genocide).

Jews = 5.9 million
Soviet POWs = 2–3 million
Ethnic Poles = 1.8–2 million
Roma = 220,000–500,000
Disabled = 200,000–250,000
Freemasons = 80,000–200,000
Homosexuals = 5,000–15,000
Jehovah's Witnesses = 2,500–5,000

It happened and it was horrible. You will never be able to imagine how horrible. You want the truth go to the camps, talk to the people -- the truth is out there.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

you sound like a racist and a bigot. just by your tone and your pointless thread it seem you are more interested in spreading hate then peace.
people like you keep the muslim people in the past and thousands more muslims will die because of muslims who spread hate.

just ignore mason, he has 10 friends who flood ATS with racist crap...

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Death Jester

Fire Dragon is that you? by any chance
same old posts again

wow

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death Jester

just ignore mason, he has 10 friends who flood ATS with racist crap...

very big claims for a member who registered yesterday

by the way, are only "muslims" who are spreading hate?
maybe eskimos too?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
What puzzles me is why there is so much of this memoralizing the alleged 6 million
and not even a mention of the millions who died to liberate the survivors.

I think the jews should hold special memorial services for all those soldiers who died and were grusomely wounded in that war.

Their holocaust museums should have a special place honoring those who were sacrificed for them.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

What puzzles me is why there is so much of this memoralizing the alleged 6 million
and not even a mention of the millions who died to liberate the survivors.

It's because the non-jews who died to save them are gentiles, their lives are insignificant and their lives are worthless because they aren't the "chosen people".

I think equally as many Christians as Jews died in the Holocaust... I'm not sure though because when I try to find out the religions of the other 6million people who died the only thing that pops up is the word Jew... weird huh??

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Founding

those figures are wrong there were no more than 4 million jews killed , of which 496,00 were the hungarian jews gifted to germany when the Allies arrested Joel Brandt , Hungarian Jewish envoy , when he tried o save the hungarian jews

instead the soon to be leaders of israel threw the hungarian jews lives away.

i`ve allready shown how auchwitz couodn`t `process` the numbers that israel want you to belive - and by 1944 the other camps had allready been closed down.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

As Adolf Hitler once said....
"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed."

And that is what they have done. Coinsidence

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I see. So its willing to kiss off the deaths of up to 6 million people in a totally unrelated event to the Holocaust in WW2 because the current Israeli administration acts like a bunch of violent thugs?

Thats not human priniciples. Thats pandering to sensationalism, and blaming the dead for the actions of the living. Its absurd.

Israel exists BECAUSE of the holocaust, period.

Without that card the west was not likely to give them the land they now call 'their own'.

Their justification for their actions is based on protecting what they call 'their own'.

The two are inseparably linked.

Yes, this is the action of a STATE and not a PEOPLE and it was a PEOPLE and not a STATE that the Nazis killed.

But at the root of all this violence is Israel's label of the persecuted and that needs to be challenged.

This is not about sensationalism, this is about reality. This is not about the 'current Israeli administration this is about the Israeli Administrations action from the inception of the nation in the 40's.

While I can see your point I find it lacking in clout.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This thread may well be the clearest example of veiled "Hate Speech" on the entire site. It should be linked to the The Issue of "Hate Speech" On AboveTopSecret thread to use as a lesson how Hate Speech is disseminated under the guise of valid topics.

As to the topic of this ruse; it is most sad an entire Nation has become so hateful as to disregard the Holocaust and pretend it has anything whatsoever to do with the modern goings-on in the Middle East and I'm not buying it. This was the action of a handful of haters I'm sure. I'd imagine that many Swedes are very embarrassed by this action. In fact most likely are.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Take it up with the management if posting this article offends your sensibilities. This event actually happened with reasons quite plainly given by the organisers. They specifically did it to focus the attention of the killing of hundreds of civilians by Israel.

The Holocaust is closely associated with Israel and in fact was the raison d'être for the creation of that state.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

At least there are some sensible posters on the topic. Thank you I could not agree more with what you have said.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

This thread may well be the clearest example of veiled "Hate Speech" on the entire site

This thread topic is not fabricated propaganda. It is a discussion of recent events relating to middle east issues. Presenting an opinion and/or arguments as to why one does or does not agree with something is not "hate speech".

However, what you are doing is requesting opression and censorship. We, as human beings were each given a mouth to speak with and a mind to think with. These should be used and not wasted.

Now please enlighten us with your take on the "thread topic" and not on the individuals who post. Do you have any thoughts or perhaps an opinion you would like to share?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Star and Flag for the op.

The Holocast event is remembered to pay respects to the people who died (if they did) but more important is to learn lesson from it. If there is no lesson learnt then it's just a formality.

I believe Sweden authorities took a correct and bold step and more World leaders and countries should follow their step.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

what a load old old tosh!If any thing the people openly writing on other threads here saying we should bomb Iran/iraq/Gaza back to the stone age should be perfect expamples of racial hatred that flourishes on this board

I have lost count on the many here who would love to kill persians and arabs in the thousands,and have yet to see Mason or others saying that Israel or America should be turned to a glass parking lot

Kill them all and let god sort them out,yeah if thats not hatred I dont know what is sunshine

Thanks for the post OP,only felt like replying when I saw the above post

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

If anything the event should be carried out with more attention, more press coverage and more thought, in order to bring to the fore EXACTLY what can happen in humanities darkest depths, and maybe shake some common sense into the current Israeli adminstration with regard to the dangerous road they are taking themselves down.

Humane prinicples? No.

Its dengrating the deaths of up to 6 million people to make a cheap political point.

As he stated, Sweden was NOT involved in that mess. Are you going to start demanding that Asian countries and India and Africa and countries in the Middle East also start memorializing that day as well? They didn't have anything to do with it but they should memorialize it?

What about the 8 million Stalin killed? Should we start forcing every country memorialize that each year as well? Or the massacres in Rhwanda? But no....that is different isn't it?

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a few clues for thouse intrested in the 6m number.

search

for a news article pre ww2 about 6 million jews

for 4m jews slaughtered sighn at aus taken down because of not being historicly correct, u.n changed the figure if i recall

search for documents pointing towards 1.4

for world almenac statics of religion / popolus, there you well see that there was acturly an increase in jew populus during the war and a delcine in christians.....

so should it be a christian holocaust , ..

people who still throw the `old 6m figure are likly uninformed or diss agents

a holocaust happend but not to that scale

i my self personaly like the swimming pool and the redcross documents

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I'm not sure why a five month old thread was bumped in order to go into a very old and redundant argument that does nothing more than bait people into hateful responses.

Thank you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join