It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Aliens troll message boards?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I pose this question to you.......

Do aliens (from this or multi-dimensions) register, pick a stupid username and troll on message boards as to disrupt and throw off topic the UFO subject at hand? It would make sense if they wanted to keep a lid on things, We all know the Intel agencies from around the world have a darn good go at this as do bored teens but do our little almond eyed space brothers do this?

And if so have you met anyone on a forum here or elsewhere that you believe could be a genuine alien?

food for thought!

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Maybe you're an alien trying to see if we're on to you!

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by avail
Maybe you're an alien trying to see if we're on to you!

Oh darn it you scuppered my plans for global forum domination!

now the cat is out the bag ill have to send the "boys" round with a probe!

Edit: Thats the boys round to YOUR home not my home

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Master Shen long]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I had also been wondering about a fairly same scenario, not so much aliens, but actual government agents providing disinformation.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Yes we do and NO we Don't exist, we're all a figment of your imagination.

We are all stardust...

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

*bows deeply*

An interdimensional meeting of minds and manners.

I do think it's possible that "some" aliens (I'm not pointing fingers here) might enjoy intetionaly getting a rise out of people on the internet via their postings.

In a demographic of that nature out there, what we percieve as trolling might just be a standard social code of conduct for them, and they might be just as unaware of our social conduct codes as we are of theirs.

Social graces may have not been introduced to them yet. I know there are still times I feel as if I've spoken out of turn on site, that I'm not ahereing to the Unspoken Code of Common Ettiquite.

Or....they're still younglings and still exploring and learning, testing things out and and being..."kids".

*edits for still being a bit of a bit kid herself.

[edit on 1/30/09 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by bskivss3

Oh there are a lot of articles out there on that subject of Government trolls..... lol so many to choose from

I come across them myself every now and again like im sure you do too.... If the wont reason then they go on ignore

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

We are all stardust too..... Its nice to remind ourselfs about that every now and again

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I think the answer is no, why? because, what would an advanced race want to cruise around on our antique internet for anyways, answers? they already have them. They would have no need or desire in my opinion, to know what we think about them.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Don't forget about the Roswell Incident though - those four kids were just out on a joyride and look what happened.

Advanced does not always equate "perfect" and "no sense of humor"!

I'd sure be tempted in a little communication with the earth locals via the antiquiated internet. Poor dears, some of them aren't telepathic yet.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

*Returns the bow and chants a silent mantra to bring you peace and infinite wisdom*

Oh some very good points there thanks... Maybe they have been watching the trolling capability's of the teen generation here on Earth's Internet and think that is the general (expected) behaviour of our species?

And i like your point that maybe they are maybe still just kids (well cosmic kids at that).
I think we all sometimes speak out of turn here on the internet at times( myself included).... Even the most disciplined Mod on ATS can have his off day, But its the self examination and acknowledgement of our mistakes that sets us apart as HUMAN BEINGS! If we could all do this the world (and internet) could be a better place!

*lights incense as an offering to the universe for your peace and safety from trolls while here on this board and returns the bow*

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

I believe (IMHO) that maybe we have much to teach and offer these beings (not technologicly as they would be light years ahed of us) but maybe spiritualy or even just to teach them about human behaviour..... We are still learning many things about our own species even now after X amount of time on this planet and have even more to learn

Peace

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
FIrst off the idea of aliens visiting the earth is already so slim I would think that the idea of them using a messageboard seems possible in that context. If your willing to believe the first part you might as well believe the second.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by bskivss3

I had also been wondering about a fairly same scenario, not so much aliens, but actual government agents providing disinformation.

Don't go confusing argument and discussion with so-called deliberate disinformation. We’re all here to communicate our individual ideas and beliefs.

Then again, if you do happen to read of anything that is obviously the product of specific assignment protocol designed to realign pre-established data and facilitate contrary positional opinions, maybe you should take notice.

Even worse, if they continually insist on the realignment of accepted thematic content toward allowable perceptions of non-Terran issues as defined by Standard Procedures, then perhaps you’re on to something.

And if you get the hint that threads have been attacked by operatives who are applying methodological misinformation procedure because information, in any format, has been identified contained in subject-specific “threads” that are contrary to Standard, then perhaps you should walk away. Of course if this does happen, you'll probably see structured Organizational Disinformation procedures applied as authorized by the appropriate Military Department, Office of the Secretary of Defence, Organizations of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the Defense Agencies of the Department of Defense (collectively known as DoD Components) that are to prepare and supply data specific to redirection and deflection of discussion.

Then again, perhaps I've said too much. Get my drift?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long

Do aliens troll message boards?

We used to have about one a week, or more! Sometimes they arrive in herds, mostly on saturdays and sundays.

There was a huge bunch of 'em in the summer too, but oddly that died out right about the time summer school break ended.

We still get the odd pledian or plebians or something in here sending us messages of love though. Love ya back pledians!

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Goodness.

These types of discussion are one of the perks of ATS.

Maybe it's just a homeworld/culture issue. You could be from Sirius for all we know.

*edit - browser issues

[edit on 1/30/09 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Quiet! You are giving away all my secrets!

Regards,

Klatu.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

Yes. Yes we do. But perhaps not for exactly the reasons you are speculating about. Peace.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
What Drock905 said - star for you. If there are aliens "out there", it is highly unlikely that they could get here - let alone even be aware of our existance.

Also, I think the big bad government agents, if they even bothered to check on this site, would be so amused by the ridiculous "theories" and beliefs on this board that they would deem us as quite benign and thoroughly unimportant.

new topics

top topics

join