It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 pentagon tapes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
i was reading a thread about the passengers and if indeed a rocket hit the pentagon then where did they go and it got me thinking that ive read alot about a hotel that had cameras and would of had good views on there tapes but the government turned up and took the tapes of this.
why do you think the government took this?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ryan atwood

The reason they took all of the tapes from the surrounding area is b/c its their job to do so for evidence for whatever they need it for (trials and such),

The question you are looking for though I think is why are they not releasing any videos out of the 80 or so they supposedly have that clearly show the AA 757 crashing into the building.

No one knows why I guess they think we can't handle the truth , whatever that is. That or Hani not only picked the only part of the building that was reinforced to withstand a major bomb blast to smash into but he also picked the only side of the building that had zero video camera coverage(unless you count the tiny little car counter camera that shows nothing of much evidence of a giant 757.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ryan atwood
...ive read alot about a hotel that had cameras and would of had good views on there tapes but the government turned up and took the tapes of this.
why do you think the government took this?

Well, considering they won't dare show the rest of the world, I think the answer is obvious.

All they gave the world were a few frames of crap.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I have pondered this too. Now, I am not saying I believe what I am about to type, infact I am certain that 9-11 was not as it seems but...

What if these tapes show a plane hitting the Pentagon and the plan is to hold them back for a few years, let us (the conspiracy nutjobs) debate the fact that they are hiding something, come up with wacky ideas then BLAMMO they release the tapes and deliver a well planned, strong blow to all the conspiracy theorists out there. Having the effect of discreditting not only a 9-11 conspiracy but everything else the conspiracy theorist suggests.

Like I said, only a thought... I don't think this is really the case.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

That exactly what i was thinking,every so often little bits of video will get released showing what looks like a plane but might be a missile..leaving the conspiracy theorists stumped once again.
i don't think we'll ever get a full view of a plane hitting the pentagon clear as day though

new topics

top topics

join