It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At lst someting new and interesting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Hi all just came across this article which is very recent. Now before anyone starts 'The Sun' is probably the Uk's most popular newspaper, and although it has sometimes fabricated the truth, tell me a newspaper that hasnt? If its so bad then it wouldnt be Britains #1 paper........

Anyway back on topic. The folloiwing article is a short good read. Im hoping we get to hear more about this and considering its location it seems pretty genuine especially to have an NHS boss email staff about it!
Its featured on the main UK AOL homepage too which is cool

Enjoy

living.aol.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Good god ive just seen my type errors in the headline, MODS please Edit?? Merci!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Ooops already posted DELETE please

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
OK Here we go.
I won’t mention that it's from "The Sun"
I won’t bring up the title uuhmm.

The story of an exorcism in a Hospital sounds kind of interesting.
Hopefully they will print some sort of follow up and being that it is from "The Sun" I'm sure I'll be entertained.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by daxman
Hi all just came across this article which is very recent. Now before anyone starts 'The Sun' is probably the Uk's most popular newspaper, and although it has sometimes fabricated the truth, tell me a newspaper that hasnt? If its so bad then it wouldnt be Britains #1 paper........

Dont worry its on the BBC too

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by daxman

These sort of events are quite common, but most of them go unreported, and the majority of the population are sceptical about ‘ghosts’ and ‘haunting’, but let me tell you one true story.

In the early 1980’s a close friend of mine who is also psychic had a call from a lady estate agent (realtor) in West London, who was getting violent paranormal events in her office on the first floor of the building. There were loud knockings, cups were being smashed upon the floor; windows were left open and banged and closed. This happened at all times of day and night, whether the office was closed or open, and had been going on for months.

Les went to meet the lady one evening after the office was closed, and saw the mess of smashed crockery on the floor and heard the banging. He asked her questions which were given to him by his spirit guide, and the lady gave honest answers to his question.

It turned out that the previous year the lady’s father had died, and it had been his office. He had been a bit of a workaholic and that office was the centre of his universe. He did not believe in life after death, and so when he had passed over, instead of allowing himself to be directed to safety, he didn’t realise he was ‘dead’ and went to the only place he knew; his office.

When his daughter was in the office he called out to her, to attract her attention; all to no avail. So he banged, shouted, opened and closed the windows, doors and filing cabinet drawers, and smashed crockery as well. He was so desperate to attract her attention, that he put every last ounce of his energy into this. After all, was he not in his own office; so why wouldn’t his daughter answer him?

Les explained to the man and his daughter that she could not see him because Dad had passed over, but he passed on each other’s messages of love, and the man then understood his position and allowed himself to be taken to a place of safety in the afterlife. Since then, there have been no further instances if this disturbance. The original instances were reported in the local paper, but subsequent events were not reported.

To those ATS members who will inevitably not believe what I have written, I say that by keeping an open mind I have been privileged to witness, or be close to those who have witnessed, many strange events; some of which have been proved to my satisfaction, and some which have not. I have learned that many things which exist in creation are invisible to the naked eye.

[edit on 30/1/2009 by Tallsorts]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Interesting that it made the BBC.

My first assumption was that they were hiding another bigger story and using this to cover it up. And then I wondered if it was just a very slow news day.

Either way, interesting. It seems more and more people are open to ideas on the supernatural these days, and that can only be a good thing.

If there is any truth to this story, then it must have been seen a lot, which bodes well for any investigation.

I say call in Yvette! She'll shout him out of hiding!

How would Yvette and Karl investigate a working hospital?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

If its so bad then it wouldnt be Britains #1 paper

I'm really sorry to go against your wishes and bring this up but I have to. There is a big reason that tabloids, gossip, celebrity news and other mind numbers are Britains favourite types of media. They are the constructs of the society that has been built for us, designed to keep us in a certain frame of mind. I will not explain further for I am sure deep down you know what I am saying. If something is highly popular, especially media, then it usually means it's not that great/unbiased - a sweeping generalisation which I will not regret.
Edit: Just to add, I'm not saying don't ever read them, just if you do read them, do it with an open mind and laugh at the way they are making people think about what they report.

Your post however is very interesting and I am glad you found it and even more glad that you shared it.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by and14263]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by daxman

No probs Daxman and thank you.
yes there is an existing thread on this topic, please join the discussion and post your thoughts there:
UK Hospital Ghost to be Exorcised

thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join