It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Flight 93 Passengers on 9/11 Compensation List; UA 9/11 Planes Still Flying

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalepmay
Go to the SSDI website, and type in the names of some of your own family members who you know are no longer alive. I guarantee not all of them will be listed.

did this. they were ALL there.. all 11 out of 11,.including my grams, gramps, and mom who weren't even born here and weren't even citizens. strange odds.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
no one has even mentioned the possibility that the plane was simply shot down to prevent another plane attack. This seems to be the most likely theory to me. Rather than have the families and public upset over the plane being shot down, they simply said the passengers fought the terrorist causing the plane to crash and they became heroes. No need to fly them somewhere else and deal with them. Regardless of any elaborate scheme or cover up this explanation makes perfect sense. No matter who you think is responsible and what role they played, this seems like a pretty logical explanation to me. what do you guys think?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
also - there's the mystery of the Marin kid who was supposed to be part of the taliban John Walker Lindh of San Rafael (his dad's home) and the 911 passenger .

do you guys remember this young guy - that CNN amazingly had footage of - with a turban and eating lunch with the taliban... he was from marin california and his mother was on tv saying "My love for my son is absolute" she sounded very scared but firm.
www.marinij.com...

there was obviously a lot more to that story than we were hearing. So, I was surprised to find that he lived really close to the one woman from marin that was on flt 93.
www.post-gazette.com...

maybe he knew too much - and didn't want to play?

maybe she was prime black ops material?

I'm looking for the articles I read years ago that placed these two homes very close - within a block of each other I think. As soon as I find it - I'll post it - if it hasn't been removed. The reason I noticed it was because there was press outside the parents house during the john walker thing and then there was a tiny plaque - the only personal victim 9-11 plaque anywhere in sf bay area - paid for with gov $ for her - a few months later - and I thought that was odd. And now I can't find anything on the plaque on google - also odd.

[edit on 1/30/2009 by trusername]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hi, inquisitive persons.

Even if we do not consider the deads ( true or not ),
or the lists ( true or false ) of the deads, don't you think
it's a **bizarre** coincidence that WTC-7 crumbles/collapses
the same way a controled demolition is done ???

You know ? a building that implode on itself, because of well
done explosions, cutting the important structural members
of the building ??

See columns cut at 45*, like control demoltion crews do with explosives?
See the photos under [ Column Damage ] down the wab page:
www.conspiracyscience.com...

Let's do (re)searches on WTC-7 and Illuminati, and we will find many answers. . .

Blue skies.

[edit on 09/1/30 by C-JEAN]

[edit on 09/1/30 by C-JEAN]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Christian Adams - Biebelsheim, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany
Todd Beamer - Cranbury, New Jersey
Alan Beaven - Oakland, California
Mark Bingham - San Francisco, California
Deora Bodley - San Diego, California

Marion Britton - Brooklyn, New York
Thomas E. Burnett, Jr. - San Ramon, California
William Cashman - West New York, New Jersey
Georgine Rose Corrigan - Honolulu, Hawaii
Patricia Cushing - Bayonne, New Jersey
Joseph DeLuca - Succasunna, New Jersey
Patrick "Joe" Driscoll - Pleasant Beach, New Jersey
Edward Porter Felt - Matawan, New Jersey
Jane Folger - Bayonne, New Jersey
Colleen L. Fraser - Elizabeth, New Jersey
Andrew Garcia - Portola Valley, California
Jeremy Glick - Hewitt, New Jersey
Lauren Grandcolas - San Rafael, California
Donald F. Greene - Greenwich, Connecticut
Linda Gronlund - Greenwood Lake, New York
Richard Guadagno - Eureka, California
Toshiya Kuge - Toyonaka City, Osaka Prefecture, Japan
Hilda Marcin - Mount Olive, New Jersey
Waleska Martinez - Jersey City, New Jersey
Nicole Miller - San Jose, California
Louis J. Nacke II - New Hope, Pennsylvania
Donald A. Peterson - Spring Lake, New Jersey
Jean Hoadley Peterson - Spring Lake, New Jersey
Mark "Mickey" Rothenberg - Scotch Plains, New Jersey
Christine Snyder - Kailua, Hawaii
John Talignani - Staten Island, New York
Honor Elizabeth Wainio - Watchung, New Jersey
Kristin Gould White - New York City, New York

www.pahighways.com...

so flight 93 was NJ to SF - so all the bolded people might have been coming home -
the rest of the people might have been biz people (who could also have been in NY at the time of the attacks)

there are so few people "coming home" and just so few people on the flight - the whole thing would be easy to fake. And if they did - it's such a bad job, but so, rightfully, dependent upon the blind eye of the general public to the possibility, that it still works for the most part.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
GoldenFleece, why don't you tell us what you believe really happened.
You cut down the rationalizations, and have said that "Cave-dwelling arabs" couldn't have pulled it off, which, sounds a bit racist.

So how do you think it went down?
Holograms and missles?
Planes, robotically flown?

Please, fill me in, so I can better understand where you're coming from here.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
does anyone know what the average numbers of peoples on these flights was on any given tuesday? all the flights hijacked that days seem very low in number of passengers to me.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I remember thinking at the time - already a conspiracy theorist before 9/11 -

why aren't there tons of flower memorials for the vicitms. After earthquakes or car accidents or gun shootings etc. the news is all over the flower memorials that citizens create spontaneously. Everyone was so over come by the grief for the firefighters and what was happening in NY - but there was nothing here within the first 48 - 72 hours for local victims and the local press would have been all over it if there was - they always want a local angle. But it took days for everyone to locate everyone - and no one knew who was where when and by that time there was more news and shock - very clever really.

Plus there was great confusion over the numbers and flights - I do know people who were supposed to be on an AM flight from NJ to SF - but the # and companies were different and consolidated and times changed etc.

If people didn't really research the names - apart from the few made up ones in the TV movie - people wouldn't even know if people they knew were on the list or not.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
does anyone know what the average numbers of peoples on these flights was on any given tuesday? all the flights hijacked that days seem very low in number of passengers to me.

yes - there are some great sites on just this question.

It is sooo cost ineffective for a plane to fly with these low percentages. Usually they do consolidate flights. For commuter flights - say NJ to Boston they might go @ 50% full - but no way for across the continent.

I'll try to find you the links but you can google it - percentages of flight 93 vs normal passenger capacity.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Are you trying to say they are not dead? That it did not happen? Not sure what the thread is trying to prove but you can call anyone of the families of the victims and I can assure you that they can verify if they are deceased.

I might point out that they cannot assure anyone that they were deceased. They can possibly make assurances that the individuals in question no longer contact them and are presumed dead.

And please don't go into the DNA stuff. That is the fishiest creppola I have encountered of the whole 9/11 weirdness and gross improbability.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dewm0nster
But I most certainly, will never see the logic in thinking it was anything other than planes that hit those buildings.

a) It could have been explosives and holograms or CGI on the TV...

b) If I was planning a somewhat intricate ruse of this magnitude, I SURELY wouldn't trust some religion-frenzied men with no flying experience in a jumbo jet to actually hit the towers on time and accurately.

c) I might want to have them make calls that "substantiated" the lies I was spinning.

d) I would land the planes at a secret military base... And then kill them or feed them to the underground aliens or force them into slave labor - or whatever the acuality is out there for "hijacked" people I didn't want talking.

There's quite a bit of logic in thinking that planes did not actually hit the towers. And in fact there is a fair amount of evidence to support the idea that there were no planes...

[edit on 1/30/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

No DNA but as far as Flight 93 there is a ME local and others that found body parts. Personally, I think 93 was shot down and the majority of the WTC 7, demo truther type stuff is disinfo and deflection.

One only look at Cheney, Mineta and the timeline to see 93 was shot down. Deflection....don;t look here....make a movie and HEROES of the people on the plane. and don't forget Flight 587...

Here is a nice list of those people who lost someone that day....
link

and here is a link to those that were lost
link

[edit on 30-1-2009 by esdad71]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

The people and the planes are two seperate yet interconnected story lines. I commented on what I suspect the OP thinks happened to the people "aboard". I added the fact that no human remains have been found, which I find highly intruiging. As the 3.2 or so trillion dollars that were not accounted for just shortly before 9/11.

I do not know what exactly has transpired that day. But as a result of 9/11 (and that whole WoM sherade) Iraq was attacked which I think has only to do with (the alleged) huge oil reserve that country is sitting on.

If indeed the US government had anything to do with that most gruesome day, I wonder if the American citizen is ever going to be able to cope with that. Provided that disclosure will follow in the future.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

Try to think bigger. I also don't believe GWB and Company could have perpetrated 9/11. But those who truly control the gov't/world very well could have and evidence shows someone other than who was blamed was involved.

GWB just had to go along. He probably didn't even know much, other than to keep the war going. War makes money for certain entities, and these entities were probably the true ones behind this.

As far as the topic, it IS very peculiar, but I don't see how they could keep even this type of info under wraps for so long.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Amaterasu

No DNA but as far as Flight 93 there is a ME local and others that found body parts. Personally, I think 93 was shot down and the majority of the WTC 7, demo truther type stuff is disinfo and deflection.

I'm not arguing Flt. 93... I am approaching the question of planes and towers. I doubt that there were planes that hit the towers. I think they were landed at a secret military local (thus explaining why the flights selected were not from a closer airport). Likely the secret base is between the flight origination and NYC.

My biggest argument is the one above... If *I* were planning this major deception, I surely would leave as little to chance as I might, including and ESPECIALLY the piloting of planes by seething religious fanatics with no experience flying the big craft - and only minimal experience in ANY craft - into two discreet towers in a distant city.

I would have deception on THAT aspect too!

Maybe there WAS a plane shot down in PA. I wouldn't be surprised. I do know it did not merely crash.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Are you trying to say they are not dead? That it did not happen? Not sure what the thread is trying to prove but you can call anyone of the families of the victims and I can assure you that they can verify if they are deceased.

Also, On April 22, 2002 only
Only three families of AA 11
Only three families of UA 175
Only five families of AA 77
and none of UA 93 had asked for compensation. Compensation was voluntary after 9/11 and I think more than 30-40% of all victims families refused it.

No conspiracy just people who want the truth more than money.

If you have the families names and Phone numbers I would gladly love to contact them and ask them myself.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Your trying to say that the planes didnt crash and everyone is still alive living on a tropical island or that the governemt took them to a field and shot them? Something like that right? You realize how insane that sounds? Its not a bad hollywood movie.

You need to grow up. I was in college during 9-11 with a few people that had their brothers, sisters and parents DIE in these planes. But it was all a big conspiracy didn't happen. I would love to see you say this these people.

Are there questions about 9-11? sure there are. But this is quite a stretch and irresponsible logic

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneWeasel

Serial numbers are used by different manufacturers, so they overlap, but not on that particular manufacturer. So a Boeing aircraft will only have one of that serial number.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by drock905
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Your trying to say that the planes didnt crash and everyone is still alive living on a tropical island or that the governemt took them to a field and shot them? Something like that right? You realize how insane that sounds? Its not a bad hollywood movie.

Which planes...? It does NOT sound insane to presume that anyone planning the Great Anomalous Event we witnessed would not leave it to chance for those planes to make it to NYC and hit the appropriate buildings just so...

No, if it were me, I surely would want a hell of a lot more control than hoping the arabs would get it right.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
watch Lose Change it will explain everything and enjoy!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join