It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Flight 93 Passengers on 9/11 Compensation List; UA 9/11 Planes Still Flying

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by burth179

While there may be some questions about metallurgy and pyrotechnics, I do not see much basis for the growing numbers of government conspiracy theories growing out of the September 11 (I refuse to say nine one one), 2001 tragedy.

However, to the extent any proof ever arises of something other than a well-planned and Saudi-financed terrorist attack, it will be multi-national and NOT American.

And, though it would be gruesomely intrusive to contact the families, there are neighbors, creditors, former business associates, businesses, friends and co-workers that will sadly verify that all passengers are, indeed, dead.

I approve your objectivity in a contentious maelstrom of opinion spiced by pure rant.

deny ignorance

jw

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Here

UNITED AIR LINES INC , BOEING 757-222
BOEING | 757-222 | ELK GROVE VILLAGE | fixed wing multi engine | UNITED AIR LINES INC

Serial number: 28145
N-number: 594UA
Cerificate issued: Friday, September 13, 1996
Manufactured year: 1996

Source: Illinois Aircraft Database

[edit on 30-1-2009 by n1zzzn]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
While I don't corroborate your theory (for two reasons. #1: IF the gov't was behind murdering people in towers they sure as the hell murdered the people on the plane. No way they'd ever take the chance of letting them live. #2: IF they also did all of the above you can be sure that NO part of that plane is in existence, anywhere.)
I posted the above info just to show you that the numbers match to a plane registered in Chicago, so there there won't have to be "hearsay" arguments.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Maybe the people who did not apply for compensation did not because they would have had to sign a waiver that they would not participate in a lawsuit down the road.

And maybe the people who were on the planes were put into something like a witness protection program, and told if they tried to contact their loved ones, they would either be killed, or their families would be killed,
or, maybe their planes were diverted to another location and the people were taken off and just killed.

The above are just theories on may part, but if you are thinking, naw, that couldn't happen, our government wouldn't do that....look at the history of what our government has done to it's own people, just to name a few:

Tuskegee syphilis victims(black) left untreated to see the progression of disease. This went on for 40 years.

In my own area, Cincinnati Ohio, whole body radiation experiments conducted between 1961-1971 at University of Cincinnati medical Centre, 77 people experimented on, 42% died within 60 days.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

No YOU ! fail for not reading all of the facts.........only 6 out of 45 were reported for social security! you may have a small argument there but you can't just overlook the fact that 0 out of 45 were on the 9/11 compensation report ......
So if you can prove that like you think you " proved" the OP wrong then be my guest , go for it,.........
That being said, when only 6 out of 45 are reported it can't just be a coincidence that those 39 other people " didn't take part in the social security program" Pretty much everyone does.
Also the deaths happened after 1948 or 68 or whatever the date was so that point is irrelevant to.

By far one of the worst attempts to disprove somebody and the you have the Arrogance to tell him/her they failed........You Hypocrite .. YOU FAILED TOO !!!!

[edit on 30-1-2009 by LucidDreamer85]

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/30/2009 by Hal9000]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sezsue
reply to post by esdad71

The above are just theories on may part, but if you are thinking, naw, that couldn't happen, our government wouldn't do that....look at the history of what our government has done to it's own people, just to name a few:

Tuskegee syphilis victims(black) left untreated to see the progression of disease. This went on for 40 years.

In my own area, Cincinnati Ohio, whole body radiation experiments conducted between 1961-1971 at University of Cincinnati medical Centre, 77 people experimented on, 42% died within 60 days.

Not to mention Operation Northwoods.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman
its funny, people like the topic maker call bush and the government the stupidest people in the world and how incompetent they are and how they fail at everything they do, yet they come up with amazing numbers and ways of twisting things to make bush and his cronies the smartest people on the planet. which is it? you cannot have it both ways.

It's not bush who is smart it is the people that we never see or hear of who run things. He is smart enough to " play " along the sterotype of him being jus a regular dumb texan. That way people don't think he is smart enough to get away with stuff but he really knows it's not him that is getting away with it ...he is just allowing it to be gotten away with.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalepmay
Go to the SSDI website, and type in the names of some of your own family members who you know are no longer alive. I guarantee not all of them will be listed. Does that mean they were involved in some government conspiracy? No. People are only listed on the SSDI if their death was reported to the SSA or a family member claimed SS benefits on their behalf.

There is also a very good reason a lot of families have not accepted the government's compensation. Have you ever been offered a settlement by an insurance company? What is one of the things you have to agree to? To never sue, or otherwise hold them liable, in the future, for that specific event, it will be a done deal. If a family member of a 9/11 victim accepts compensation from the government, they have to agree to NEVER attempt to sue, take part in a suit, or otherwise hold the government accountable for anything that happened on 9/11, that would include incompetence or neglect on the part of the government. That is why the majority of them have not accepted it and are not on the compensation list.

Why would they make them take that deal and promise never to hold them liable. Because they know they are liable. If they h ad nothing to hide they would just compensate them and that would be that. But they know they need to cover there asses.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

Way before 9/11 there was an article in a California newspaper reporting the successful trans-Atlantic flight of an unmanned, remote controlled plane that was flown from an air base in England, to an air base in California....I didn't look up the article again, so I don't have the details, but as far as I can remember, the flight took over 24 hours....

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Most of the families of the 9/11 victims are satisfied

You seem very prone to misstatements. Imagine how many victim's families want a new investigation of 9/11 four years after this article was written:

Respected Leaders and Families Launch 9/11 Truth Statement Demanding Deeper Investigation into the Events of 9/11

NEW YORK CITY, NY (Oct. 26, 2004) - An alliance of 100 prominent Americans and 40 family members of those killed on 9/11 today announced the release of the 911 Truth Statement, a call for immediate inquiry into evidence that suggests high-level government officials may have deliberately allowed the September 11th attacks to occur. The Statement supports an August 31st Zogby poll that found nearly 50% of New Yorkers believe the government had foreknowledge and "consciously failed to act," with 66% wanting a new 9/11 investigation.

Focusing on twelve questions, the Statement highlights areas of incriminating evidence that were either inadequately explored or ignored by the Kean Commission, ranging from insider trading and hijacker funding to foreign government forewarnings and inactive defenses around the Pentagon. The Statement asks for four actions: an immediate investigation by New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer, Congressional hearings, media analysis, and the formation of a truly independent citizens-based inquiry.

The Statement's list of signatories includes notables spanning the political spectrum, from Presidential candidates Ralph Nader, Michael Badnarik, and David Cobb to Catherine Austin Fitts, a member of the first Bush administration, as well as Washington veterans like Pentagon whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg and retired CIA analyst Ray McGovern. Other signers range from peace activists like Code Pink co-founder Jodie Evans and Global Exchange's Kevin Danaher to former US Ambassador and Chief of Mission to Iraq, Edward L. Peck; from environmentalists like Randy Hayes and John Robbins to business leaders such as Paul Hawken and Karl Schwarz, CEO of Patmos Nanotechnologies; from populist journalist Ronnie Dugger to renowned investigative reporter Kelly Patricia O'Meara.

The Statement also includes 43 noted authors, including New York Times #1 bestseller John Gray, as well as 18 eminent professors, historians, and theologians. Other notables include five-term Georgia Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, singers Michelle Shocked and Michael Franti, and actors Ed Asner and Mimi Kennedy.

The Statement was facilitated by 911truth.org, a leading coalition. The organization has also announced a press conference outside of Eliot Spitzer's Manhattan office (corner of Cedar and Nassau) at 2:00PM on Thursday, Oct. 28th where 9/11 family members and victim group representatives will file a formal complaint demanding the first criminal investigation of 9/11 events by the New York Attorney General.

Source

Mod edit: Added source, Please include your source.

[edit on 1/30/2009 by Hal9000]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by IceColdPro

Originally posted by Dewm0nster
I can accept the conspiracy that the American government had a hand in 9/11.
Maybe they even planned and carried out the whole thing.

But I most certainly, will never see the logic in thinking it was anything other than planes that hit those buildings.

I'm sorry but can you point me to the post where someone made the statement: "Those weren't planes that hit those buildings"?

Thank you.

Didn't say it no, but then why have planes hit the buildings and then use the serial numbers of different planes still in service? We all saw the live footage, the make and model of the planes can't be denied (except for the morons who claim they were holograms, LOL), and where did all those people go? I'd be very curious to know since one of my good friends was on one of those planes, I doubt he's living it up in the Bahamas or whatnot...

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
To the people who don't get where the OP is going, yes these people are dead. But not because they were in a plane that crashed. They were an unfortunate part of an evil plan and killed.

I am not saying that is what happened. Yet, what was the deal with no human remains found in the crater? Even the poor astronauts in the Columbia (if it was called that) explosion where found in partly.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

So, the people are dead.
But they were killed before they got on the plane?
Because, the planes in question, are apparently still in service.

So, the American Government, or powers that be, were willing to take all those lives in the buildings, take the lives of those plane passengers, devised a means to take out the buildings without using the previously mentioned planes, and destroyed two iconic towers worth quite a bit of money- And yet rather than destroy the two planes, they keep them in service.

Not only are these forces at work dark, but they're frugal.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

I do not have to imagine how they feel as I could never and and in my statement I said "most" not all. Alot of people wanted to move on, some did not have family, etc. Why must everything be a conspiracy?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

Maybe the planes are still in service, if they are, not because of frugality, but because the planes were taken somewhere else with all the passengers, such as California air-base, or other US Military base, the passengers gotten rid of (by whatever means) and then planes put into re-service due to difficulty of getting rid of planes, by destroying them?

Sorry, reply to post by Terra Serranum

[edit on 30-1-2009 by sezsue]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I've been wondering if the people are dead.

For example I have friends who were at the memorial for the guy from sun microsystems

but I was looking into the passenger and what do you think of this - it may be a real stretch - and not the same person at all - but it's always made me wonder...

www.legacy.com...
of Philip who died

www.simonsays.com...
of Philip alive and living in Switzerland now.

I know it seems odd - if he was still alive - why not change his name or keep a low profile. But then look at all the "supposed terrorists" that were said to be on the planes and are now alive found all over the world.

is it possible that the people who made this up - just picked names - or moved people around?

maybe not - but I just want this to be on ATS somewhere for other researchers.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

According to some spot-witnesses, Boeing 757-222 SERIAL NUMBER 28142 is flying around Chicago under the alias 594UA.

www.rense.com...

So it's hearsay? So you're not trying to build a case that will hold up in court? Fair enough. And who are these spot-witnesses that we should trust the integrity of their observation?

According to the FAA, N594UA Boeing 757-222 flies now with a DIFFERENT serial number, namely 28145.

www.rense.com...

Can you please provide the evidence from the FAA? I assume if it was a phone call it could be recorded, or documents can be scanned in, etc. If you can provide that, it would be hard evidence that would really open up a can of worms. But if you cannot provide the evidence then the claim is worthless and counts against you.

Something is fishy.

"Fishy" isn't the right word. More like "greatest criminal deception in U.S. history."

Yes, something is fishy. We hope for solid evidence, but all we get is suggestions and hearsay. Fishy indeed.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Very interesting and very weird.

1. It would be VERY strange indeed to leave evidence behind of a plane that was supposed to have been destroyed.

2. It would be even more unlikely that the evidence/plane would be put back into service as it would be a smoking gun of foul play.

This just gets weirder by the day. If it is true, it should be every easy to verify. Let us see what develops.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Why must everything be a conspiracy?

It's certainly not the '19 cave-dwelling Arabs with boxcutters' conspiracy that the government maintains. Why are you so invested in denying that 9/11 was a conspiracy when there's so much evidence that leads in that direction?

How do you explain the collapse of WTC 7?

What do you think caused these "secondary explosions?"

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by trusername

It does look like the same guy, only older. It would be no problem at all for a false background to be made up for a person, even to the extent of making it look like they attended a certain school.

maybe do a check of other people and see if similar names and backgrounds come up? Government agencies can give people different backgrounds with documentary, ie Federal Witness Program.

By the way, I also read about the hijackers alive and well in different countries.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join