It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Flight 93 Passengers on 9/11 Compensation List; UA 9/11 Planes Still Flying

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Just when I thought I'd heard most of the hundreds of anomalies about 9/11 (maybe it's THOUSANDS of anomalies!)

Flight 93: of the 45 people who are listed as dying on this flight, only 6 are listed in the Social Security Death Index (13%.)

Of these 45 people, NONE are on the 9-11 Compensation Fund list:

No one.

Something is odd with the serial numbers of Flight 93 and Flight 175. The serial numbers of the ORIGINAL planes are SAME serial numbers of the planes that ARE STILL FLYING: 591UA and 612UA.

Dulce argues, that even though N-number can be transferred, the manufacturer serial number CANNOT be transferred.

According to some spot-witnesses, Boeing 757-222 SERIAL NUMBER 28142 is flying around Chicago under the alias 594UA.

According to the FAA, N594UA Boeing 757-222 flies now with a DIFFERENT serial number, namely 28145.

Something is fishy.

www.rense.com...

"Fishy" isn't the right word. More like "greatest criminal deception in U.S. history."

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Not all people are listed in the Social Security Data base

The SSDI does not include death records for everyone who has been issued a Social Security Number (card). Common reasons for exclusion include the following:

The death was not reported to the Social Security Administration (SSA).

The death occurred before the Death Master File was maintained in a computer database. About 98 percent of the deaths in this database occurred between 1962 and the present.

The person did not participate in the Social Security program.

Survivor death benefits were (are) being paid to dependents or spouse.

A recent death may not be indexed yet.
Human error. (Before you give up, read the section titled "Missing Entries in the SSDI.")

The individual did not have a Social Security card. Especially before 1951, it is entirely possible that your ancestor did not have a Social Security number at all. The self-employed, farmers, military, government employees, some professional groups (doctors, lawyers), did not receive coverage until the 1950s and 60s. Certain members of the family may have never had the need to enroll in Social Security (retired individuals, housewives, etc.).

The individual had a Social Security card, but his/her death was not reported to the SSA. The Death Master File only contains those deaths reported to the SSA.

The individual is in the file, but listed under another name or another spelling. Try other spellings of the individual's name, including middle names, nicknames, initials, maiden names, other married surnames, etc.

The individual is in the file, but original data was reported or recorded incorrectly

You fail - try again

+30 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

So 13% of the passengers from Flight 93 seems a reasonable percentage?

The individual did not have a Social Security card. Especially before 1951, it is entirely possible that your ancestor did not have a Social Security number at all.

Oh yeah, it's real common not to have a SSN these days. Just try doing anything without one (greatest Ponzi scheme/Big Brother scam of the century.)

And all 45 Flight 93 families didn't accept compensation from the government's 9/11 fund?

You fail - try again

No Mr. 24/7 Professional Debunker. I'm afraid it's you who's failed.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by GoldenFleece]

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

That may apply in some of the cases, but I find it very hard to believe all 45 of them fall into these categories. The math doesn't add up there.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

I think we are all awaiting a much much better explanation from your part, that just doesn´t cut it. I think its ok now dman to admit you were fooled by your trust in government. I dont think its healthy to be in denial for that long, its been over 8 years now. Some of us readers never post, but i thought i would chime in because the people that try to debunk some of the claims sometimes may believe that they are actually succeeding in influencing the readers. they dont. Try again, but use a little logic this time.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

So 13% of the passengers from Flight 93 seems a reasonable percentage?

The individual did not have a Social Security card. Especially before 1951, it is entirely possible that your ancestor did not have a Social Security number at all.

Oh yeah, it's real common not to have a SS number these days. Just try doing anything without one (greatest Ponzi/Big Brother scheme of the century.)

And all 45 families didn't accept compensation from the government's 9/11 fund?

You fail - try again

No Mr. 24/7 Professional Debunker. I'm afraid it's you who's failed.

Well to get on a flight you have to present your ID at the ticket counter, usually drivers license. To get any ID in the US you are required to have a social security number.

The only possible way of none of them having a SSN is if all of them were from a foreign country which I find pretty hard to believe.

The last flight I was on out of Chicago with 45 people or there about not one was easily identified as foreign, there were 2 people from Canada but everyone else was from the US and yes I talked to them all as we were all going to the same place and I needed to stay awake as I had been flying for over 24 hours and had a two hour drive ahead of me after the plane landed.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Are you trying to say they are not dead? That it did not happen? Not sure what the thread is trying to prove but you can call anyone of the families of the victims and I can assure you that they can verify if they are deceased.

Also, On April 22, 2002 only
Only three families of AA 11
Only three families of UA 175
Only five families of AA 77
and none of UA 93 had asked for compensation. Compensation was voluntary after 9/11 and I think more than 30-40% of all victims families refused it.

No conspiracy just people who want the truth more than money.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I can accept the conspiracy that the American government had a hand in 9/11.
Maybe they even planned and carried out the whole thing.

But I most certainly, will never see the logic in thinking it was anything other than planes that hit those buildings.

If the American government was willing to kill all the occupants of the twin towers- Why not kill the ones in the plane too, instead of weave yet more intricate and complex plans.

Do you know why people keep things simple?
Because the simpler something is, the harder it is to mess it up.

But hey, you know- Anyone with an internet connection can unveil all the world's governments most sinister secrets; so what do I know, right?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dewm0nster
I can accept the conspiracy that the American government had a hand in 9/11.
Maybe they even planned and carried out the whole thing.

But I most certainly, will never see the logic in thinking it was anything other than planes that hit those buildings.

I'm sorry but can you point me to the post where someone made the statement: "Those weren't planes that hit those buildings"?

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
its funny, people like the topic maker call bush and the government the stupidest people in the world and how incompetent they are and how they fail at everything they do, yet they come up with amazing numbers and ways of twisting things to make bush and his cronies the smartest people on the planet. which is it? you cannot have it both ways.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Go to the SSDI website, and type in the names of some of your own family members who you know are no longer alive. I guarantee not all of them will be listed. Does that mean they were involved in some government conspiracy? No. People are only listed on the SSDI if their death was reported to the SSA or a family member claimed SS benefits on their behalf.

There is also a very good reason a lot of families have not accepted the government's compensation. Have you ever been offered a settlement by an insurance company? What is one of the things you have to agree to? To never sue, or otherwise hold them liable, in the future, for that specific event, it will be a done deal. If a family member of a 9/11 victim accepts compensation from the government, they have to agree to NEVER attempt to sue, take part in a suit, or otherwise hold the government accountable for anything that happened on 9/11, that would include incompetence or neglect on the part of the government. That is why the majority of them have not accepted it and are not on the compensation list.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Just want to clarify something: I went on the FAA website and searched their records for one of the serial numbers mentioned (28142).

It came up with five different aircraft:

List here

Doesn't that mean the serial number is not quite the unique identifier that's being suggested? And if that's the case, would that not mean that it's entirely possible the aircraft from 9/11 is different to the aircraft listed here?

LW

[edit on 30-1-2009 by LoneWeasel]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by IceColdPro

I think Demonster is referring to the Pentagon/PA/missile theory.

I'm not a big fan of Rense.com. I enjoy reading their articles but I think they will publish almost anything.

According to some spot-witnesses, Boeing 757-222 SERIAL NUMBER 28142 is flying around Chicago under the alias 594UA.

According to the FAA, N594UA Boeing 757-222 flies now with a DIFFERENT serial number, namely 28145.

It says right here the FAA says 594UA is serial number 28145 not 28142.

A witness could easily confuse the two numbers. They are both 757-200 series.

9/11 raises many questions. But I see no evidence or even indication of a conspiracy in this article.

As for the social security/compensation notes, can you provide more info i.e. a source, perhaps from the SS department? I see nothing in that immediate article other than "No body parts found" which is a false statement.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman
its funny, people like the topic maker call bush and the government the stupidest people in the world and how incompetent they are and how they fail at everything they do, yet they come up with amazing numbers and ways of twisting things to make bush and his cronies the smartest people on the planet. which is it? you cannot have it both ways.

The stupidest? No way.

The smartest? Certainly not.

The most evil? Very possibly.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

It really bothers me that you believe that what you said some how debunks this issue. Wake up buddy!

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Do I think 9/11 was an "inside job"? Well, yeah. When you follow the money and the shadiness that was occuring prior up to 9/11 the only conclusion I could come to is that the NWO planned and orchestrated.

However I tend to agree with DewMonster about "keeping it simple", and I also saw the post that stated the same serial number referred to 5 different planes or something. It doesn't seem that it is a unique identifier if that is the case.

And, it was the New World Order that did this, not the elected American government. Who do have some representatives in the American government, yes. And pretty much all governments in the west.

I sort of get upset when people talk of the atrocities of the "American government" (not that upset, because the sheeple here buy all the propaganda and bury their heads in the sand when you tell them the truth).

It's not the just "American government". Any European that comes on here and badmouths America is a hypocrite for one reason.

Because it is a group of INTERNATIONAL BANKSTERS who have hijacked the American government (and the rest of the governments in the west) that committed 9/11.

And the MAJORITY of these Pirates are Europeans, not Americans.

I think that is the main thing that some of the 9/11 conspiracy theorists aren't quite grasping. They blame "America", when they should be blaming "New World Order"

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman

No Bush is stupid, I don't think he had a hand in it BUT some of those Neocons most certainly did. The Intelligence Services have said that there were reports coming in about alledged attacks using aeroplanes, I know Condi Rice has said there wasn't but this gets passed along the line, they know when the attacks are supposed to be, how it's going to happen etc, they then stop the actual attackers but use dummy aircraft etc to carry out 9/11 for there own agenda. Doesn't the PNAC state that they required a new Pearl Harbour and on the morning of 9/11 they get it. Too much coincidence for my liking.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Only three families of AA 11
Only three families of UA 175
Only five families of AA 77
and none of UA 93 had asked for compensation.

Compensation was voluntary after 9/11 and I think more than 30-40% of all victims families refused it.

Shockingly low numbers that by itself is highly suspicious, but you're wrong about 30-40% of families refusing compensation:

9/11 Fund Deadline Passes
Fewer Than 150 Victims' Families Opt Not To File For Aid

NEW YORK, Dec. 23, 2003 | by Brian Bernbaum

(AP) Fewer than 150 families of those killed in the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks remained outside the federal compensation fund after a midnight Monday deadline shut the door on any more applications to the unprecedented program.

As the deadline passed, officials counted 2,833 applications from the families of those killed, well above the 90 percent inclusion rate that the fund's special master, Kenneth Feinberg, had set as the goal. The official death toll was 2,976 in the terror attacks in New York City, the Pentagon and Pennsylvania.

No conspiracy just people who want the truth more than money.

Do you think the victims' families received the truth?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by The Savage Khan

This shows why you should read the entire thread before posting. Between yourself and several others, you've each pointed out the flaws in this thread: missing planes, number confusion, ignoring number confusion, lack of SSI claims, and refusal to accept gov't. "buy-out."

stars4u all

deny ignorance

jw

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/30/2009 by Hal9000]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Most of the families of the 9/11 victims are satisfied but there are always those who will never be satisfied. Money cannot replace your loved ones unless you are a Katrina victim, then you go get tattoos.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join