It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its Official now USA is controlled by Jewish Money!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
www.suntimes.com...

We all knew it and now some crackpot Deputy Foreign Minister comes out and spoils the secret forever.

I can't wait to see how this gets spun into another Anti-Semite rant from the usual crowd but I'm up for it.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Yeah it even comes out of the horses mouth and people still refuse to listen.

Outgoing Prime Minister Ehud Olmert's diplomatic spat with outgoing US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice has been a bonanza for strategic minded gossips. Olmert says that Rice was "embarrassed" because she planned to vote in favor of UN Security Council Resolution 1860, which calls for an immediate cease-fire between IDF forces and Hamas terrorists. But, Olmert brags, he wrecked her plan by getting outgoing President George W. Bush to force her to abstain.

www.jpost.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Zapataman

You know mate 15 years ago I always said to myself....self why would the Germans target the Jews and do such horrendous things to them..I couldn't work out why there was so much hatred. Perhaps it wasn't just mindless stupid racial hatred but there may have been some meddling even back then..I don't know.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Outraged by the remarks, the South African Jewish Board of Deputies — a civil rights group — said it filed a complaint Wednesday against Hajaig at the human rights commission.

Human rights? Give me a break! Did these same people file a complaint against their brothers in Israel when they were killing Palestinians wholesale? These people must have a questionable understanding of human rights.

*shakes head*

IRM

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

While Olmert presents the US's abstention in the vote as a major diplomatic victory for Israel, in truth it is a stunning defeat. The US was a cosponsor of Resolution 1860, along with Britain. The fact that the US sponsored such an anti-Israel resolution in the first place is a major rebuke of Israel. And the fact that Washington then allowed the deeply adversarial and dangerous resolution to pass only compounds the failure.

The second aspect of the US abstention on Resolution 1860 that is deeply disturbing is the fact that Israel's leaders say they were taken completely by surprise by the move. On a simplistic level, the fact that apparently until the last moment, Israeli officials were certain that the US was planning to veto the resolution or, at a minimum force a significant delay in voting on the measure, bespeaks a remarkable incompetence on the part of Israel's UN mission and in particular, it bespeaks a personal incompetence on the part of Ambassador Gabriela Shalev.

There might be more going on than meets they eye.
Its not over until Roseanne Barr sings

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

The silence was deafening when that doctors kid was killed a couple of weeks back...where were they when it wasn't just a comment inflicting abject pain but real loss of life ? I think that in perspective the charges have made that rights group the ultimate hypocritical joke and they should cease to make fools of themselves for our sakes as the insult is that they do this continually with impunity.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

The US gov could no longer deny the fact that war crimes were taking place in Israels name. Public support for a cease fire was mounting, people were pissed off that their tax dollars were funding this atrocity while the economy is going down the drain.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
So just because they have influence over us they control us?

I don't understand.

Why wouldn't we help one of our allies?

Israel, unlike other countries actually goes up to us and asks for help and stuff. That's why I believe we help them more than other ones.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Human rights? Give me a break!

ROFLMAO!

From the same "people" that told it's troops not to worry about any war crimes tribunal, because they would "protect them".

And of course, they had to play their pathetic "anti-semite" card.

Someone spilled the beans, and now they're scared people will know the truth.

These people make me sick with their BS.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zapataman
Yeah it even comes out of the horses mouth and people still refuse to listen.

Outgoing Prime Minister Ehud Olmert's diplomatic spat with outgoing US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice has been a bonanza for strategic minded gossips. Olmert says that Rice was "embarrassed" because she planned to vote in favor of UN Security Council Resolution 1860, which calls for an immediate cease-fire between IDF forces and Hamas terrorists. But, Olmert brags, he wrecked her plan by getting outgoing President George W. Bush to force her to abstain.

www.jpost.com...

I am not trying to upset the apple cart but it seemed to me that the writer of this article is a bit miffed with the US. I might be reading too much between the lines but it almost sounds as if he is placing America and Israel in roles as adversaries.

This puts a new jar of jam on the table.

Or is it just a new flavor?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
USA has been ruled by Rothschild and Rockefeller money since the Fed was formed

[edit on 30-1-2009 by sadchild01]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I have to admit I'm puzzled by the lack of the usual suspect's "not" coming here and posting their blind love for the rogue State called Israel.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
here you go

Another Israeli spokeswoman, Tzipora Menache, stated that she was not worried about negative ramifications the Israeli onslaught on Gaza might have on the way the Obama administration would view Israel. She said “You know very well, and the stupid Americans know equally well, that we control their government, irrespective of who sits in the White House. You see, I know it and you know it that no American president can be in a position to challenge us even if we do the unthinkable. What can they (Americans) do to us? We control congress, we control the media, we control show biz, and we control everything in America. In America you can criticize God, but you can’t criticize Israel”

America needs to wake up!
www.thepeoplesvoice.org...

[edit on 31-1-2009 by Zapataman]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join