It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Contact 2009?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
2 Questions you may want to answer

1. Do you BELIEVE First contact with good Extraterrestials will happens in 2009?

2. Do you WANT First contact with good Extraterrestials to happen in 2009?

FIRST CONTACT
Comming soon to your everyday life

Watch Trailer

Spread LOVE you are human
know the Truth (Truth is change)

Don't Ask question only you can answer them
Be nice to everyone and have a Great day

Dont be afraid when something happen
Look up something good might happen

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I wan't contact right now damnit.

However I don't know what to believe.

We are shrouded in secrecy by some big gigantic world government we don't even know exists.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
we will eventually get first contact, whether it is this year or next doesn't matter.
!st contact will appear to be the saviours, but will ultimately be the enslavers of humanity.

second contact is the one I will be looking for.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
My first contact invoved hyperspace conduits directly into my sensory perception. THere might be good aliens, but the ones I met weren't that fantastic.
Love is crucial to sentience. Senteince without love is empty and devoid.
Dreamland is a nice place, the Art Bell phone call has more truth to it than you'd think.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Is this the GFL Reloaded?

I thought we can let go of that, since it proved to be just a big hoax.

Seriously, not again!

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

1. Do you BELIEVE First contact with good Extraterrestials will happens in 2009?

No. It's been a well-kept secret for over half a century, don't see any reason it'd slip now....

2. Do you WANT First contact with good Extraterrestials to happen in 2009?

This may surprise some...No.

At least not without knowing exactly what their intentions are, and what their capabilities are. Look, if they've been cooperating in the secret keeping for this long (and it takes two to Tango), then their agenda probably isn't in our best interests... Whatever it is they're up to, it doesn't seem to have created a huge alteration to life as we know it (under the secrecy)...so can't say the same thing for if they were public, and no longer needed to maintain the secrecy...

In addition, disclosure needs to be done as carefully as brain surgery, so as to not completely disrupt the worlds economic, social, political, and religious structure. Revelation of an alien presence without knowing those two factors (intention and capability) would lead to rapid uncertainty and panic, with industries collapsing, riots, looting for survival supplies (and just in general), governments based on religions collapsing, a breakdown of social order, and other catastrophes .

EDIT: Granted, I'm taking this more as Disclosure, than First Contact, because I believe we've had First Contact many decades ago...

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
My confusion is whether or not we are considered a stage 1 civilization based on aquired technologies and are at present using these in any way, shape or form.

We already have heard of secretive military technology used to create storms and earthquakes as mentioned with the so-called Tesla experiments.

These visiting watchers/guardians and or fallen visitors brought with them these technologies according to some people, so in some way, even by our efforts to reverse engineer these, we have crossed the line and may fall into a category controlled by some type of galactic council or similar.

The mythical story of Atlantis may be directly related and may have been some trial phase we failed at or some other's agenda which decided to take advantage of some absence of their superiors to play god. whatever.

Type civilizations:
www.physicsforums.com...

If our system has a cyclical event as if to mark some deadline for advancement and we always fail to reach that goal, than it may be we're forced to return to another previous stage. Someone's apparently playing control games with us.

new topics

top topics

join