It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US govt mind control

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GregoryC
easily cause you to get into an automobile accident. This is like the perfect crime weapon.

Please explain further...please.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
its in live stream video.dot.ca.gov... , its still going on.. have any of u seen anything like?, is this explainable?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'm just going to continue to do what I do. I don't see what they would get out of me by controlling my mind or figuring out what I'm thinking. If they are that paranoid...all they are doing is creating more reasons to be paranoid. If this is indeed, what they are doing... I can guarantee this isn't going to end pretty. People can only be pushed so far, and they can only be manipulated so much before they realize what's going on. History has shown these types of government's being overthrown over and over again. So if they are truly willing to go this length to manipulate people and control them...they aren't putting themselves in a very good situation. There first mistake? underestimating the citizens.
The burning question for me is... How can they sleep at night? Honorable people usually have a thing called a conscience. But I suppose we aren't dealing with honorable people.
go figure.

Anyways... S & F OP!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It's not that complicated...

The mind control is on the dollar, literally.

But it's a good kind of mind control.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
These individuals are decendants of slave traders. Some of the things their ancesters did to the slaves were unimaginable. Since they were never held accountable for their actions as slave traders, they continued the lowly ways they were accustomed to in secrecy. This is a cult of backwoods, cornfed criminals who include themselves in the same catigory as gang bangers and thugs. Their number one priority is to have way more weapons than any one else, and to be the only superpower. They think that they are unstoppable and untouchable.

Their satellites that can see through roof-tops and into financial markets allows them to be, by far, the premier inside traders. They have access to a vast amount of free money. They probably route most of it through the Caribbean where they can collect it tax free. Make no mistake about it. We are nice people, but these people aren't nice. They know how to control almost all aspects of human behaviour, including sex. They target children, and women just as much as anyone else. You don't have to believe me, or my sanity. I'm just telling you a fact. These guys are real, and they're the most armed and dangerous people on the planet. When this information becomes public knowledge, it won't be good for our image as a free nation.

Remember, all the major scandals that were unveiled over the last few years, like Madoff, Enron, World Com, Adelphia Comm, etc., etc. have been perpetrated by individuald working in some of the most public institutions on the planet. Just think what some of these individuals would do in secret, with hundreds of billions of dollars to build any kind od weapon they want.

The ability to see through roof-tops and beam satellite-to-ground, invisible, penetrating electromagnetic wave weapons should not be in the hands of a small group of thugs. This technology should belong to the public!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GregoryC
This technology should belong to the public!!!

I retain hope that one day it will...this tech and the rhetoric regarding psychology that helps hide it is straight up evil...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ian McLean
Some US Patent research links. Enjoy.

US Patent #2,995,633, August 8, 1961, "Means for Aiding Hearing" pdf

US Patent #3,170,993, February 23, 1965, "Means for Aiding Hearing by Electrical Stimulation of the Facial Nerve System" pdf

US Patent #3,393,279, July 16, 1968, "Nervous System Excitation Device" pdf

US Patent #3,566,347, Feb. 23, 1971, "Psycho-Acoustic Projector" pdf

US Patent #3,647,970, March 7, 1972, "Method and System of Simplifying Speech Waveforms" pdf

US Patent #3,773,049, Nov. 20, 1973, "Apparatus for the Treatment of Neuropsychic and Somatic Diseases with Heat, Light, Sound and VHF Electromagnetic Radiation" pdf

US Patent #3,951,134, April 20, 1976, "Apparatus And Method For Remotely Monitoring And Altering Brainwaves" html pdf

US Patent #4,034,741, July 12, 1977, "Noise Transmitter and Generator" html pdf

US Patent #4,191,175, March 4, 1980, "Method and Apparatus for Repetitively Producing a Noise-Like Audible Signal" html pdf

US Patent #4,227,516, Oct. 14, 1990, "Apparatus for Electrophysiological Stimulation" html pdf

US Patent #4,335,710, June 22, 1982, "Device for the Induction of Specific Brain Wave Patterns" html pdf

US Patent #4,395,600, July 26, 1983, "Auditory Subliminal Message System and Method" html pdf

US Patent #4,717,343, Jan. 5, 1988, "Method of Changing a Person's Behavior" html pdf

US Patent #4,777,529, October 11, 1988, "Auditory Subliminal Programming System" html pdf

US Patent #4,834,701, May 30, 1989, "Apparatus for Inducing Frequency Reduction in Brainwave" html pdf

US Patent #4,858,612, Aug. 22, 1989, "Hearing Device" html pdf

US Patent #4,877,027, Oct. 31, 1989, "Hearing System" html pdf

US Patent #4,883,067, Nov. 28, 1989, "Method and Apparatus for Translating the EEG into Music to Induce and Control Various Psychological and Physiological States and to Control a Musical Instrument" html pdf

US Patent #4,889,526, Dec. 26, 1989, "Non-Invasive Method and Apparatus for Modulating Brain Signals Through an External Magnetic Or Electric Field To Reduce Pain" html pdf

US Patent #5,036,858, Aug. 6, 1991, "Method And Apparatus For Changing Brain Wave Frequency" html pdf

US Patent #5,123,899, June 23, 1992, "Method and System for Altering Consciousness" html pdf

US Patent #5,134,484, July 28, 1992, "Superimposing Method and Apparatus Useful for Subliminal Messages" html pdf

US Patent #5,159,703, Oct. 27, 1992, "Silent Subliminal Presentation System" html pdf

US Patent #5,270,800, December 14, 1993, "Subliminal Message Generator" html pdf

US Patent #5,213,562, May 25, 1993, "Method of Inducing Mental, Emotional and Physical States of Consciousness, Including Specific Mental Activity in Human Beings" html pdf

US Patent #5,289,438, Feb. 22, 1994, "Method and System For Altering Consciousness" html pdf

US Patent #5,352,181, Oct. 4, 1994, "Method and Recording For Producing Sounds and Messages to Achieve Alpha and Theta Brainwave States and Positive Emotional States in Humans" html pdf

US Patent #5,356,368, Oct. 18, 1994, "Method and Apparatus for Inducing Desired States of Consciousness" html pdf

US Patent #5,392,788, Feb. 28, 1995, "Method And Device For Interpreting Concepts And Conceptual Thought From Brainwave Data And For Assisting For Diagnosis Of Brainwave Dysfunction" html pdf

US Patent #5,539,705, July 23, 1996, "Ultrasonic Speech Translator and Communication System" html pdf

US Patent #5,507,291, April 16, 1996, "Method And An Associated Apparatus For Remotely Determining Information As To Person's Emotional State" html pdf

US Patent #5,562,597, Oct. 8, 1996, "Method and Apparatus for Reducing Physiological Stress" html pdf

US Patent #5,586,967, Dec. 24, 1996, "Method and Recording or Producing Sounds and Messages To Achieve Alpha and Theta Brainwave States in Humans" html pdf

[edit on Jan 30th 2009 by Ian McLean]

This stuff and this: www.youtube.com...

Should be taken up and examined by all Major News media, such as ABC, CBS, NBC and possibly CNN (if they can spurt out from under Gov control)?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I have something hopeful to add to this topic, which I hope will be well-received by some. I'll lend some credence to the author by adding that Tom Horn's first blogs (that lead to his previous work Apollyon Rising) regarding the background of the secretive origins of the States was comprehensive, highly informative, and groundbreaking. Now we are up to part 26 ...

Thursday, November 4, 2010
PART 26: Forbidden Gates: How Genetics, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Synthetic Biology, Nanotechnology, and Human Enhancement Herald the Dawn of Techno-Dimensional Spiritual Warfare

The personal research, for some of us, started here at part one.

defenderpublishing.blogspot.com...

The blogs are free to read; while I'll encourage along the information, my ATS goal is not to advertise.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
ever notice why so many cell phone transmitters are around, ever wondered why you behave different when not in the range of cell phone transmitters.

ie.
In the desert
In the mountains
In the ocean

Do your senses come alive ? , sounds odd , or does it

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join