It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US govt mind control

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
while its hard to believe,i really do op.
the technologiacly advanced AI is easy for a couple of programmer geniuses to do,its just a fact..cmon
and brainwaves and satelites,are easy to do so,its quite true,they really probably can spy and make thoughts in millions of people at once,the computer ai can decide what to do and evolve,it can even be a simple list of people to be"kept crazy and down" so they cant evolve...to be come..the godsent...to fix the world

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by winston smith will win

Well, what I can tell you about mind control technology is that they are making people become terrorists using it, as they tried to do that to me in the UK.

You are right, they manipulate the brains of people to become terrorists. How did this happen in your case?

How is it that they could not manipulate your brain? The fact that they wanted you to become a terrorist, this thought came to you as your own thought or an external thought?

[edit on 20-9-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

How did this happen in your case? How is it that they could not manipulate your brain? The fact that they wanted you to become a terrorist, this thought came to you as your own thought or an external thought?

They implant thoughts and messages into your mind. If they want you to do something trivial or that you already want to do, it is extremely difficult to recognise that they are using implanted thoughts on you.

When you suddenly start getting overwhelming thoughts to do things that are completely against your nature and your personality then that is when they are using mind control upon you. It's hard to describe, I think that in the vast majority of cases they succeed in controlling people with this technology. For me I was fortunate that I could recognise implanted thoughts that were not my own. I also had some people who to some extent tipped me off about what they were going to do.

From my experience I can tell you that if someone doesn't have a very strong mind, and doesn't question EVERYTHING, they don't stand much chance against this technology. Also the more religious someone is, the more susceptible to this they will be. It can be almost like 'the voice of god'.

I am more than highly suspicious when I read that Dubya said 'God told him to invade Iraq'

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I would say the day before yesterday I was experiencing third eye attacks, dead center of the forehead, I am pretty sure that there were being electromagnetic pulses coming through our computer monitors screen, IT WAS SO BAD I COULDN'T GET ON THE COMPUTER.

And I am pretty good about balancing energy in the body. It felt like what A tension headache would feel like but right in the center of the forehead,as if people were trying to interfere with psychic abilities, or heightened senses.

My headache would cease when I would get up away from the computer monitor, anybody experience this the other day, or before yesterday I would say it was most prevalent around 4-7 o' clock p.m. in the U.S. Nevada time.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by menguard]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

How do you know this for sure, i read the source you provided and its not all there, i think you made some of it up, because elf would need an extremely powerful and high focus antenna to be beamed from a sattelite to a person with good accuracy, that sort of powerful wavelength would be detected.
Still I am pissed that america thinks they can go around doing sh*t like this. I think you americans should revolt against the government and have a revolution. Empower a true normal american without a secret agenda of evil sh*t to do.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
We need to talk. Send the guys or someone to pick me up.
R.S.O.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by erasedhistory]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Currently They use the devices in our homes. Everything is putting out different pitches of sound. Cars, trucks and buses all make noises that throw off the natural order of things also. If one was to get to a place where it is completly quiet, they would be able to do just about anything with their mind. As long as we have to put up with all this noise. We won't be able to see what's infront of our eyes. Silence is where to start. Once in a completley sound proof room. We can use our own natural tones, to realize that there is much more to life than what we are currently seeing.
The wonders never end.

R.S.O.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
More current evidence supporting the topic:

www.newscientist.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Have a look at this patent :

www.freepatentsonline.com.../6488617%2520OR%2520U.S.%2520PATENT%2520%2520#%206488617&stemming=on

TITLE: Nervous System Manipulation by EM Fields from Monitors

Issued to: Loos, Hendricus

Abstract: Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near 1/2 Hz or 2.4 Hz, such as to excite a sensory resonance. Many computer monitors and HD TV screens, when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation. It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or DIGITAL TV set. For the latter, the image pulsing may be embedded in the program material, or it may be overlaid by modulating a video stream, either as an RF signal or as a video signal. The image displayed on a computer monitor may be pulsed effectively by a simple computer program. For certain monitors, pulsed electromagnetic fields capable of exciting sensory resonances in nearby subjects may be generated even as the displayed images are pulsed with subliminal intensity.

USP # 6,488,617 (December 3, 2002)

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Crazy...subliminal EM pulses. There is no shortage of what can be done these days.

Sunny - I for the most part rescind my contention from earlier in this thread.

It's real and I/you know it...

Now..how do we make it stop?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
We are at crossroads.

Remember what Thomas Jefferson stood for.

Then read the Nexus article and I guarantee your hair will get curl in it.

n the thick of party conflict in 1800, Thomas Jefferson wrote in a private letter, "I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
www.whitehouse.gov...

I place a little bit of wieght in the article as I am sure that everyone on this board is aware of the terrible expierments done on those who had the misfortune of pissing off the USSR. (cold war days)
When confronted with such things that are so gruesome so as to have those facts never made public then a person who has any moral compass at all must come to terms with the horrible truth.

I am referring to many Soviet Cold War experiments in which they would do things such as sever heads and see how long they can keep those heads concious.

Also beaming microwaves directly into the US embassy.

It makes you wonder what the hell is going on now?

And this pandoras box we have opened can never be shut...can it?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

It's real and I/you know it...

Now..how do we make it stop?

I think that this can be stopped. There is no way to stop EM pulses from going into your brain, and EM pulses pass through solid objects also.

In my thread earlier I said that EM pulses cannot be stopped but if there is another EM pulse that can stop the original EM pulse from having an effect on your brain then that original EM pulse wont have any effect on your brain.

So if there is any other EM pulse generator then you can then have him send an EM pulse to your brain to stop the original EM pulse

But there is no one else that has that generator and so the US govt is almost controlling anyone that they want

I dont think that anything can be done about this

[edit on 10-11-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

I know I'm late to the discussion, but about 7 years ago someone put letters in everyones mailbox in my hood about people using laser beams to see into people houses. People thought this dude was crazy, but me being the geek that I am I believed him. It wasn't until last year that I saw a segment on the news that told of a device that can be pointed at people houses that can allow you to see into their homes.

I don't doubt what you said.
But I believe that satellite mind controll is ineffective on someone with a strong mind. It's especially ineffective on those that are aware that our government doesn't have our best interest in mind.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny
I would like to share an interesting peice of information that I happen to know

The US govt has mind control technology that enables it to read and control a person's mind from the satellite

They can read a perosn's thoughts, emotions, stored memories, dreams and planning etc from the satellite. Our brain emits Extremly Low Frequency electro magnetic currents while our brains are functioning. The satellite is able to read these waves and Strong AI is able to decipher them. This way a person's mind is no longer private and the govt can access it. The person does not come to know that his/her mind is being read. All the brain data can be stored in a data bank that acts like a database that can be updated real time

What is even worse is that they dont just read your brain they can control your brain through the same satellite. They send electro magnetic currents to your brain that match the frequency of those in your brain through the receptors in your brain. Your brain does not recognize that these electro magnetic currents are not yours and that they are from outside.

Your thoughts, emotions, feelings, thinking, speech, vision, hearing, in short all the senses can be thus controlled. This exercise goes on a large scale and any person who opposes the govt in any way is a potential candidate for mind control. Do you know that the CNN anchors dont speak their own stuff, they are made to speak. The President is aware of this technology but not everyone knows about this.

This technology is a sophisticated version of EEG, the only difference being that it can decipher and control your brain through the satellite.

This technology can also be and is used for harrasment. They can send voices and pictures into your brain, they can give your heart attacks, numb you momentorily and even kill you by stopping your brain chemistry

As horrible as this is, it goes on to prove that there is no GOD and that we have beaten nature

Creator is, always has been always will be just have to believe. Ask and ye shall recieve the tools to fight these nasty things from Creator, your friends, neighbors and relatives

www.lonestarconsultinginc.com...

edit on 4-10-2010 by Mr. D because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
The OP is wrong in his assumption only the US government has this I am sure the religious right,the vatican and the British commonwealth have it,I was a victim of this stuff for 10 years and all I heard were British or Australian voices-no Americans.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Although I doubt it could read your mind, since the ECG signals of your neurons are extremely low amplitude and thus indistinguishable from the background white noise that you get whenever you turn on your analogue TV to a channel that's not broadcasting....I have hypothesized a method by which perhaps it can put thoughts into your mind via AM radio, you know with that booming low radio voice that the announcers have, even if you don't happen to be listening to it the signals could still be tuned in by your vocal cords.

Is AM Radio Mind Control?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by quantum_flux

Although I doubt it could read your mind, since the ECG signals of your neurons are extremely low amplitude and thus indistinguishable from the background white noise that you get whenever you turn on your analogue TV to a channel that's not broadcasting....I have hypothesized a method by which perhaps it can put thoughts into your mind via AM radio, you know with that booming low radio voice that the announcers have, even if you don't happen to be listening to it the signals could still be tuned in by your vocal cords.

What they do is that your brain emits electrical signals in form of ELF...and they form light colors of different colors...ur ELF cant reach the satellite..but by looking at these colors that the light has they can know what you are thinking....they can filter out the "noise"...

And they can put thoughts into your brain from the satellite....for example by microwave pulses...I dont think AM radio has got anything with mind control

U will not realize that these thoughts are not your own...just take the chance...and anything unusual means u have to think twice

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I hate to admit it, but our country is much more dangerous that any other country. We are led by a cult of secret weapons builder that has grids of satellites blanketing the earth that are being used to look into everyones' homes, businesses, their anatomies, etc. These satellites are being used to see into financial markets, and control and harm individuals who not even aware of what's happening to them. These satellites are being used to control sports events, decision making, etc.

Now we finally figured out why they are using the direct energy weapons to attack and torture individuals with invisible, penetrating beams.

We all know that they want to be able to see into our heads and track us and control our behaviour. That technology is in it's advanced stages. The government has been telling us for the last 60 years that they can use their satellites to be able to see black and white still images of a license plate. The truth is though, this technology has advanced more than most. Not only have they been able to see inside our homes for decades; they have had the satellite ability to track us and control our behaviour with invisible penetrating beams also. Remember, 95% of all vital information is indoors.

Lasers have been in outer space as long as communication satellies. All you have to do is concentrate the downlink on a communications satellite and add tracking capability and you have a space-to-ground laser. There were hundreds of billions of dollars spent on this technology that is now in it's advanced stages. They have put themselves in a vacuum and are using the direct energy weapons to litterally beat innocent citizens so they can look younger and more mature. I don't know the mechanics of how it works yet, but I sware on my dead father's grave that this is what their lowly motive is. They are either dumping sub-atomic waste on the victims, or trying to kick start their hypothalamuses to produce more and better hormones.

They have developed a huge arsenal of space-to-ground electromagnetic weapons that can beam any frequency they want. The satellites are grids that blanket the earth. These satellites are why the country is in a financial mess. We spend much more money on, so called defense. than any other country. These are defenately not defensive weapons. Anyone that knows the human anatomy and a little about electronics, i.e., frequency generators, stepper motors, digital logic, etc., can tell you that this technology is not that sophisticated. A person can easily be controlled by satellite. These individuals are commiting every crime known to man. Armed robbery, murder, rape, kidnapping... You name it, they,ve done it multiple times.

The torture is a completely different issue and crime. Individuals always have a motive for doing things. We knew they were torturing us, but noone ever questioned why. Noone is going to kidnap someone, track track that person and torture them 24/7, 365 days a year for no reason. If you look at past photos (younger) of some of the present or previous so called MAVERICKS working in Washington, you will see that these persons are not who they use to be. Some of the name include: the Bushes, the Clintons, Henry Kissinger, John McCain, Harry Reid, Chuch Grassley, Orin Hatch, Richard Shelby, Nancy Pelosi, Dianne Fienstien, Sam Nunn, Bob Dole, Richard Nixon, Robert Byrd, Strom Thurmon, and many more. The longevity of these individuals are off the charts. George Bush Senior and John McCain were both geeks in their younger days. The torture is making them look younger and more think skinded than they really are.

Once the ability of satellites to see though objects, and space-to-ground laser weapons become public property, like they should be, these individuals are going to look like old puss heads. These actions are being perpetrated by a cult of desparate dope addicts trying to make themselves look younger and more mature than they really are.

This satellite technology is public property... We are the ones that paid for it and we should have ownership of our own minds. Three vital satellite technologies that belong to the public are missing. Two of those I know are being used to commit every crime imaginable. The three are: 1. The Satellite capability to see through roof-tops, and into buildings. 2. Satellite-to-ground, invisible, penetrating lasers (electromagnetic weapons). 3. The ability to record, by satellite, events taking place on the ground (sort of like Google Map recording) so you can go back in time and track any criminal event that took place earlier.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5thElement
That is why I NEVER leave my house without my trustworthy hand made tinfoil hat on

Maybe that is why the tin-foil hat is so ridiculed. Because it works. Anyone with a basic understanding of science knows this.

But some people even think the microwaves being transmitted from cell towers actually have no affect on our cellular tissue. And they also don't have an understanding how these waves react when they strike the foil.

Personally, I wouldn't worry too much about satellites. They are good for visual surveillance, but anything like this can be done easier from cell towers.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
On the surface it looks like a few isolated cases of satellite-to-ground, invisible electromagnetic wave weapons being used for torture and to control peoples' behaviour. This is much more than that. This is an entire system based on satellites looking through roof-tops and into peoples' minds and bodies. While it may be illegal for you to do inside trading, looking into financial markets is the big boys 9-5 job. Stealing trade secrets is the systems number one priority. We have Cisco, Microsoft, Intel, Apple, every major drug invention, an economy that's three times as big as the second biggest. You're investing your money on the ability to secretly look inside.

Our satellites can be used to control all sorts of behaviours, including sleep, eye movement, thought, speech, sexual arousal, limb movement, head and neck movement, etc. They can see through your roof, and into your head and body. They can beam you with evey frequency known to man. The ability to see through objects using satellites belongs solely to the U.S and the U.K. Anyone else trys build similar technology and their spacecrafts will never make it into orbit. Anyone get in their way and the U.S. will assault them or thier family members with their arsenal of invisible, penetrating, space-to-ground electromagnetic weapons. They can be used to destroy or damage iternal organs, riddle your body with cancer, cook you with microwaves, alter the way you look and feel, easily cause you to get into an automobile accident. This is like the perfect crime weapon. There are hundreds of things they can do to you and leave absolutely no evidense that a crime was commited.

The human anatomy only has a few major control points, most of them in the head and brain stem. This is actually relatively simple technology. The U.S. has a military budget that is $700,000,000,000. China is second with 1/7th of that. China's entire budget is only 1 1/2 times our military budget. Anyone with that type of military budget could build satellites to do anyhing that they wanted. Our deficit is of our own making. This is car jacking on grand scale. Europe and other countries are aware of this technology being used to see inside of them... What they plan on doing about it is anyones guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join