It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US govt mind control

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by shortywarn

why were you given direct knowledge of being part of this

Due to some circumstances that I have mentioned earlier in this thread, I was contacted by these people and have been working and communicating with them since 2004, although I am not in a position to disclose the nature of my work.

The govt wants to see the reaction of rhe people who reply in this forum and this is not an experiment but a full fledged working technology

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Interesting thread...and pretty scary if true...

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny
The govt wants to see the reaction of rhe people who reply in this forum and this is not an experiment but a full fledged working technology

Why? Are they looking for people who believe or disbelieve?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Mind Control

Why? Are they looking for people who believe or disbelieve?

The government is interested in knowing how ordinary citizens like you and me react and what kind of thought process is evoked. Is there hostility? Is there any skepticism ( and there is plenty!). We also come to know how much each of us knows.

Remember for any technology to be accepted, it must be non-invasive, at the choice of the person and for the benefit of the person and the society

Hence I doubt if this technology will ever become public. There are many manifestations of it that can be used for good purposes though

Some examples
1) Terrorism
2) War enemy battle control
3) Crowd control
4) Genetic engg
5) Telepathy communication around the world

[edit on 4-2-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

Due to some circumstances that I have mentioned earlier in this thread, I was contacted by these people and have been working and communicating with them since 2004, although I am not in a position to disclose the nature of my work.

This system performed this technique on me: "work with", not against. I resisted since I believe in my human rights and it escalated its mental abuse. I have learned about the degree of respect it has for me by opposing this command; it doesn't value me so I don't value it or the group it represents. Since then I have gone through a series of emotional breakdowns instigated by its abuse.

I will reveal any information I can surmise about the nature of my 'work' without compromising my identity since I don't know enough about the negative consequences of personal disclosure in such a forum.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by tmk81]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

I resisted since I believe in my human rights and it escalated its mental abuse

This means that the "system" is still giving you a choice and all is not bad. The important thing to remember is that in Mind Control people have no choice and your own thoughts can be overriden and substituted by their thoughts. It is a popular saying in Mind Control community that "he has no choice"

If you can specify the exact nature of abuse that you have/are undergone maybe we can shed some light on what is going on with you

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

This means that the "system" is still giving you a choice and all is not bad. The important thing to remember is that in Mind Control people have no choice and your own thoughts can be overriden and substituted by their thoughts. It is a popular saying in Mind Control community that "he has no choice"

No, it did not give me a choice; given this system's level of cognitive ability I presume it predicted my response to "working with" it. In terms of 'choice' you can read my views on determinism to understand how 'choice' can be manipulated; in summary, we are neurobiological organisms which can be affected by external stimuli.

If you can specify the exact nature of abuse that you have/are undergone maybe we can shed some light on what is going on with you

This is addressed in my posts. If you have a question about my experience then ask me.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by tmk81]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I'm not gonna deny there possibly being technology to control people's minds or not, because I frankly I don't know.. wouldn't completely surprise me.

However, I DO know that all governments in the world have methods of controlling their society.

Some governments do it by using religion, some do it by using democracy, some do it by engraving a strong blinding sense of patriotism; which makes you support your government no matter what they do.

IMO, The U.S have done it for 8 years in the Bush era through fear mongering and creating a xenophobic atmosphere; which America still seems to be in with the mythical arab terrorists being mentioned over and over and over again.

It seems Obama is trying to get rid of this atmosphere by establishing a policy of NOT mentioning terrorism at all at press conferences.

Von Braun knew what he was talking about when he predicted these things.

My two cents,,

Majorion

[edit on 4/2/09 by Majorion]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I can relate a little here. For years I have felt they were trying to penetrate my psyche with technology; however they have never found another mind like mine. I have very strong signals and a towering intellect coupled with the unpredictability caused by having bipolar and adhd. No one but God Almighty can control me and he had to put a hook in my nose to find my reins. They did however in 1999 tell me that I had to do what they say or else. I tod them to kiss this. Some brain signals can't be replicated by AI, especially those associated with the God Module. My subconscious mind flows right through this region and sometimes I consciously trace and follow my subconscious thought patterns in order to better know myself. That is usually when ESP and PK occurs. Good thread I always knew this occurs. They keep tryin' and I keep growin'.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

IMO, The U.S have done it for 8 years in the Bush era through fear mongering and creating a xenophobic atmosphere; which America still seems to be in with the mythical arab terrorists being mentioned over and over and over again.

I agree that technically this is possible, but why would Bush create a xenophobic atmosphere here, maybe to keep the country under constant fear and get away with all the BS that he did?

How about giving a thought to how the US govt manipulates the minds of other governments using this technology and the consequences of it for the US

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

why would Bush create a xenophobic atmosphere here,

It seems that you already answered that question yourself; (below)

maybe to keep the country under constant fear and get away with all the BS that he did?

Precisely, notice how he justified everything he did using the terms "9/11" and "terrorism" as an excuse.. and he's not the only politician to use these tactics. Notice how he always talks about "mysterious" enemies that are intent on attacking America. Nobody has attacked America.. the only enemies come from inside.

How about giving a thought to how the US govt manipulates the minds of other governments using this technology and the consequences of it for the US

As I said before, I don't presume to know anything about such black projects that may or may not exist. Again, I wouldn't put it past TPTB.

Majorion

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

I do have permission from my source to post this stuff on this website. This website is actively monitored by the US govt and my source wants to see the reaction of the people to this post

I do some work off the records for the US govt and these people are involved in that

Besides I am free in my own right to post this information as I may wish and it is a kind of controlled leakage (but not exactly)

[edit on 3-2-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

Ok, I question this whole post here a bit, sunny.

After what you posted from the start, I question as to why these "people," and the US government would need to see the reaction of people to your thread?

I mean, if they have the technology to read exactly what is on our minds, as you say, why would they need to do something so mundane as to read our ATS posts?

This somehow doesn't seem to make any sense to me at this point in your thread.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

mean, if they have the technology to read exactly what is on our minds, as you say, why would they need to do something so mundane as to read our ATS posts?

The prime reason is to use this as a hypothetical example of how people would react if this technology was made public some day. Since this is a forum where many knowledgeable people come and is one of the very few sites where you can discuss these alternate topics, it serves as a barometer to them as to what kind of reactions people would give if this ever went public. I am not the only one, there are many others.

They will use this information to gain a general understanding of the entire spectrum of reactions that may come, ranging from complete disbelief, rejection to blind acceptance of what is being said. It helps them to understand how to respond to such reactions

As i said, this is an invasive technology and would not be made public atleast in our life time, but these people like to look a few hundred years ahead

Reading the mind is a covert way, while reading the posts is an explicit way of finding out what people feel about this. Besides the govt. does not know who you are and where you are (each one of you) so it would be very difficult to read your minds

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
After what you posted from the start, I question as to why these "people," and the US government would need to see the reaction of people to your thread?

The OP is speaking in general. There ARE agents on ATS and other forums on the net.. haven't you heard yet? .. see (below);

Pseudoskeptics and Disinformants on ATS

Do you believe the CIA/NSA are among us on ATS?

How many FBI, CIA, and NSA Employees are on ATS?

US Psy-ops teams posting on forums

At the very least, they come here to see where the public mindset is.

Majorion

[edit on 4/2/09 by Majorion]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   

How many FBI, CIA, and NSA Employees are on ATS?

That were some useful links majorion
BTW, I would like to clarify that I am not from any of these agencies

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
[SNIP]

Mod edit: Removed off-topic post.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Ask the Voice in your head who Jimothy Cross Sprocket is.....

it'll tell you straight away..

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Unrealised

There is no need to personally attack the OP, if you're not interested in the thread.. then kindly leave.

Please continue sunny. tell us.. does this group have a name?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

This group does not have a name, but they directly report to the Prez and consists of around 15 people. All the people are very rigorously scrutinized before being taken in.

These people have PhDs in Neuroscience, Artificial Inteligence and Psychology. Some of them even have all three

Very educated people but very little ethics and concern for others.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

they directly report to the Prez and consists of around 15 people

okay, why do you they report to the president? .. and did someone tell you this? .. could it be that this group exists but that they don't report(at least directly) to the pres?

I'm sorry for all the questions sunny.. but the one thing I find implausible is that they report to the president. Why would they even do so?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join